Closed Thread
Page 51 of 267 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 8008
    PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by INFRNL View Post
    Hey everyone. Im new here and to the lifting, etc. Many of you have outstanding home gyms. I currently just have a cheap bench with a wore out lat attachment. also have a 300lb set from sports authority and an ez curl bar. I have been trying to do research on items to replace my current equipment with. Mainly looking on Craigslist as it seems to be the best place to get equipment. I will post and notify as i upgrade.

One big ? I have is why do most of you use power racks and separate equipment for different excercises rather than say a good quality smith machine that would theoretically perform or give you the same benefits as a power rack plus more. I understand that there are certain equipment that would be needed, but with a smith machine you get the smith, lat attachment, some have pec decks; you can still do free weight benches and squats, etc and only cost a little bit more than a good power rack with lat attachment. Sorry this may be kind of in the wrong area but thought I would add it to my post. Thanks and keep up the great work on the home gym imporvements.

As smith bar does not use stabilizing muscles and is not a true lift. Most of your gains on a smith willnot transfer into actual lifts. They have there uses but for safety and results a power rack will save your back.

deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey everyone. Im new here and to the lifting, etc. Many of you have outstanding home gyms. I currently just have a cheap bench with a wore out lat attachment. also have a 300lb set from sports authority and an ez curl bar. I have been trying to do research on items to replace my current equipment with. Mainly looking on Craigslist as it seems to be the best place to get equipment. I will post and notify as i upgrade.

One big ? I have is why do most of you use power racks and separate equipment for different excercises rather than say a good quality smith machine that would theoretically perform or give you the same benefits as a power rack plus more. I understand that there are certain equipment that would be needed, but with a smith machine you get the smith, lat attachment, some have pec decks; you can still do free weight benches and squats, etc and only cost a little bit more than a good power rack with lat attachment. Sorry this may be kind of in the wrong area but thought I would add it to my post. Thanks and keep up the great work on the home gym imporvements.
    The short answer is Smith's keep you in one plane of motion, The long answer is you can do 95% of the exercises you can think of w/ a power rack. That and squatting in a power rack instead of a smith utilizes more of your stabilizing muscles and gives a better overall squat.

edit:
    +1 what pullbig said
    Shouldn't you be lifting something heavy instead of reading this?

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 8
    Workout Equipment Crew: We do it on Power Racks
    Bashing the Bowflex since 2008 for DiamondDelts

Bulldozer feeds upon the weaker as they fall. Bulldozer crushes all! - Machine Head

Owes me a case of beer: dolson27

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm getting a Leg press Machine Pics to come.
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One big ? I have is why do most of you use power racks and separate equipment for different excercises rather than say a good quality smith machine that would theoretically perform or give you the same benefits as a power rack plus more.
    I'm in the minority. I use a Smith Machine, no rack. I don't understand or believe what people say about stabilizer muscles or some very strange mumbling nonsense about planes of motion, weird stuff like that. My Smith goes up and down, it's real heavy when it has heavy weight on it and it works just fine with the same force of gravity on the same planet Earth as people who use a rack. I work out alone and I like the feel of the machine, so bleh. I do about half my movements on the Smith and the rest using dumbbells, pulleys, an EZ curl bar of course I use a bar on the floor for deadlifts.

If you like the Smith Machine, then go for it, you won't use equipment unless you like it, so just get whatever you will use. I feel 100% confident when using the Smith and it helps me go very heavy without worrying about the weights since I just set the safeties and catch out anywhere on the lift where I need to.

I have a cable thingy on my Smith machine, high and low, so I'm all set. I paid around $400 for it.

A rack is a perfectly fine piece of equipment too, I have nothing bad to say about racks, but it's just not my preference. If the Smith is your preference, then pick one up and you'll be just fine.

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I rearranged my mats for more workout space.
    Last edited by ExtremistPullup; 12-01-2008 at 01:03 PM.
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How many mats do you have there EP?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

Originally Posted by HardKore79 View Post
    How many mats do you have there EP?
    Eight
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man, some of you guys have some great gyms!!
    My humble setup.

I started this gym June of this year and I've already saved a boatload on a gym membership renewal, gas, and time just by having it at home - AND, my focus levels are off the chart. Hopefully this setup will last me a good many years, but I must admit, I'm anxious to grow out of it!
    Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far?
    --------------------------------------------
    Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Infinite Labs Massport Log: http://tinyurl.com/3oxms8t
    Top Secret N.O. 370 Log: http://tinyurl.com/5r9ww7s
    Cytogenix Stack Log: http://tinyurl.com/6kap95y

Looking for Moderate Gain JasonLane's Avatar
    JasonLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man...

My home gym is pathetic. Then again I'd rather stay skinny than make that much of an investment. I just don't have the motivation, sorry.

I've got 4 things
    - Pull Up Bar
    - Open Room
    - Ab Wheel
    - Barbells with adjustable weights
    █▓▒░ My Personal Site: WellHungarian.com - Underwear for Well Hung Men. ░▒▓█

phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JasonLane View Post
    Man...

My home gym is pathetic. Then again I'd rather stay skinny than make that much of an investment. I just don't have the motivation, sorry.

I've got 4 things
    - Pull Up Bar
    - Open Room
    - Ab Wheel
    - Barbells with adjustable weights
    That just means you're not that motivated and serious enough to body build. Maybe one day you will be but I think it has to do with your youth.

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deseee View Post
    Here's pics of my basement gym, almost entirely put together with stuff from Craigslist:

Parabody Rack with lat pulldown & attachments, Tuff Stuff Bench and 300lb Hampton weight set $250 (Thanks again Hardkore and Ferrum!) CL
    Barbell weight set free CL
    Keys weight tree $30 on clearance at MC sports
    Reebok weight wree $5 and Reebok belt $5 on clearance at Target
    Quick Collars $15 local shop
    Thick ass 70's rug free Grandmas estate

Schiek 540 Gloves $28 local shop
    Preacher and Leg Extension for bench
    Manta Ray & Chalk $44 local shop

The other side of the basement where i have the couch, guitar, computer and Punching bag

Century 100lb bag, everlast speedbag, TKO stand $60 CL

Still to get: Olympic Dumbbells, 7ft trap bar
    Still to do: pull insulation and paint concrete walls, put in epoxy flooring, some sort of soundproofing and ceiling, more electrical, ethernet and phone

Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to put on drywall over the insulation and paint it? This way you keep the r-value from the insulation. I don't mean mud and tape...just drywall and paint.

tim
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boxertim View Post
    Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to put on drywall over the insulation and paint it? This way you keep the r-value from the insulation. I don't mean mud and tape...just drywall and paint.

tim
    Oh yeah that'd be way easier but unfortunately I have to seal up the concrete as we get an occasional leak in that room after a hard rain.

Bulldozer feeds upon the weaker as they fall. Bulldozer crushes all! - Machine Head

geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my home gym

still need to get a new bar, FID bench, and tree.

CL $200 - rack with lat pull down, 300lb olympic weight set and bench
    CL $100 - 2 mats, db and 100lb+ of plate for it
    new $80 - ring
    new $80 - 24kg kb
    Attached Images

Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lehner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by geoff.lu View Post

new $80 - ring
    new $80 - 24kg kb
    I'm wearing those shoes.

Keelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Home Gym

Hey, gang. First time posting here. Lots of cool home gyms. I've been putting mine together for about a year, myself. Had a hard time taking the photo, with the depth of the room, so there's a slight "warp" here, but it gives you a good idea.
    Attached Images

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Keelan View Post
    Hey, gang. First time posting here. Lots of cool home gyms. I've been putting mine together for about a year, myself. Had a hard time taking the photo, with the depth of the room, so there's a slight "warp" here, but it gives you a good idea.

Sweet. How much did those giant mirrors cost ya?

INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    got more stuff today! I will post pics when i get it all set up.
    now have all tuff stuff equipment.
    Have: Power rack, FID bench, cable crossover syst, hex DB's (approx 1360lb.s, 5-80lbs in 5lb incs) with (2) 3 tier HD racks, weight tree, 935lbs of plates, 2 oly bars, 2 oly curl bars, separate lat machine hi/lo, preacher curl bench, leg ext/ curl machine, and misc handles/attachnets for pully systems. I think thats it. should keep me busy for a very long time.

Barefooted HomeGym Lifter new2lifting's Avatar
    new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have: Power rack, FID bench, cable crossover syst, hex DB's (approx 1360lb.s, 5-80lbs in 5lb incs) with (2) 3 tier HD racks, weight tree, 935lbs of plates, 2 oly bars, 2 oly curl bars, separate lat machine hi/lo, preacher curl bench, leg ext/ curl machine, and misc handles/attachnets for pully systems. I think thats it. should keep me busy for a very long time.
    nice setup bro!!!

you got all the basics covered and some extras

sounds like an awesome gym
    look forward to the photos

glad we talked you out of the smith machine

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats on your gym. It didn't take you long to piece it together.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

I feel like Obi-Wan now. Use the craigslist Luke.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    LMFAO.

INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INFRNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by new2lifting View Post
    nice setup bro!!!

you got all the basics covered and some extras

sounds like an awesome gym
    look forward to the photos

glad we talked you out of the smith machine
    LOL, I'm glad you guys did too. thanks

Originally Posted by HardKore79 View Post
    Congrats on your gym. It didn't take you long to piece it together.
    No, lol; I tend to get impatient. I know I could have waited and maybe found some better deals, but I went to denver this weekend which is pretty much where this guy lives. So I decided to just get it all.

Thanks Deseee for all your help and words of advise. as to all the others that helped me. I know you said I could wait but I talked that guy selling the full setup for 3k down to 2k for the setup as you recommended. also got everything from CL as everyone recommends as well. I think I did pretty good; was more than I planned on spending but i have a good selection to get me going for a while. Thanks Obi, lol

Thanks to everyone for helping me out and once I figure out how to do the reps thing; I will give reps to everyone that help with getting my equip.

I should be able to post pics by tomorrow.

FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)

new $80 - ring
    new $80 - 24kg kb
    What kind of power rack is that?
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FERRUM_MAXIMUS View Post
    i'm not sure... its pretty old... but it doesn't matter for me cause i dont lift tht heavy yet.. so dont need to worry about the max cap.

FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm not sure... its pretty old... but it doesn't matter for me cause i dont lift tht heavy yet.. so dont need to worry about the max cap.
    I don't believe that I've ever seen one like it,I don't think you have to worry about capacity,I'm sure it's plenty strong.
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

I don't believe that I've ever seen one like it,I don't think you have to worry about capacity,I'm sure it's plenty strong.
    maybe its just the dust and rust... i think the guy i bought it off from, found it in his the basement.. lol i think i'll take it out in the summer and repaint it

but dam... there is not really good deal in toronto's CL

Barefooted HomeGym Lifter new2lifting's Avatar
    new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey bro
    you get that set up yet?

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

That looks like a BodySmith

Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    Yeah but look at the bottom behind the rear lateral brace.I'm thinking that it's a Bodysmith that's been modified.
    Last edited by FERRUM_MAXIMUS; 12-13-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    omg... how did you know... i saw the mark when i was cleaning it today...

i turn the rack around so i can use the pulley system for seated row... and i put all my 10lb plates on it... double as tree.... dont know if thats good for the pulley

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 267 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast