Closed Thread
Page 139 of 267 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,170 of 8008
    infantryryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infantryryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infantryryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infantryryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infantryryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infantryryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infantryryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infantryryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infantryryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infantryryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infantryryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is what I have so far. It's been a long time since I've worked out at home. I've always been more of a gym kind of guy. But with 2 young kids it was either stop going to the gym or bring the gym to me. I'm still adding more to it. But as if right now I have:

Bench
    OLY Bar and weights
    Standard bar and weights
    Old sand filled weights
    Assortment of dummbells. (Need More)
    Assortment of bands
    Pullup Bar
    heavy bag
    Grappling Dummy

I'm looking to get a rack as soon as I can, more dumbbells, and a exercycle. A lot of you have some amazing set ups.
    Attached Images
    The only easy day was yesterday

straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not bad.... nice one

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have almost everything i'm going to have until i build the outdoor shed.

I added a barbells4me dip stand for $99.70 shipped, and a parabody leg curl/extension machine for $25 that feels better than the ironmaster attachment. The attachment is going to be given to my friend Mat, I gave him a ironmaster bench and the pullup attachment along with the ironmaster dip attachment. I am going to figure out how to hang those pesky bikes from the ceiling!

▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

cardio room is the same as what irongrandpa posted above on this page (138) so it won't be reposted. nothing has really changed in there.

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Matrix, you better get that shed built soon or that house is going to explode with the amount of stuff you've got. I didn't think that you had much room the last time I saw your gym, yet somehow you managed to get more stuff in there. Nice job !
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    Hey Matrix, you better get that shed built soon or that house is going to explode with the amount of stuff you've got. I didn't think that you had much room the last time I saw your gym, yet somehow you managed to get more stuff in there. Nice job !
    lol thanks. there is only one more thing i want to get, that muscle fitness floor pad GHD and i'm a store it on top of the lockers so the cats can't get to it .

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    lol thanks. there is only one more thing i want to get, that muscle fitness floor pad GHD and i'm a store it on top of the lockers so the cats can't get to it .
    Freakin' cats, and this comes from someone that has one
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nothing Major, picked up some Rogue Bumper Plates, just 160lb, all I could afford in the CND dollars.
    Also a few weeks prior for cardio and grip, got Liquid Grip and a Rogue S1-Short Handled Jump Rope.

__
    Current Stuff I Take:
    Dymatize ISO: Banana
    Optimum Whey Gold Standard: Coffee
    Optimum Whey Turbo Chocolate
    Optimum Casein: Cookies & Cream
    Cellucor C4: Pink Lemonade
    Optimum: Amino Energy: Grape

Basic supps for daily intake.

What I want:
    Rogue R6 & All the pretty accessories.
    Rogue Bumper Plates, 160 more lbs!
    Commercial Trainer, Cable Stacks
    Anything & everything basically.

var1abl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoKittyNo View Post
    Nothing Major, picked up some Rogue Bumper Plates, just 160lb, all I could afford in the CND dollars.
    Also a few weeks prior for cardio and grip, got Liquid Grip and a Rogue S1-Short Handled Jump Rope.

How do you like the Rogue HG bumpers? I am trying to decide between the Hi-temps and the HGs.

I love the new stuff, especially the Rogue bumpers, that grenade is really freakin' cool. I bought a 260lb. set of Wright Bumpers last year and have yet to use them all at the same time, those 160 lbs. will last a while. Good luck.

Originally Posted by var1abl3 View Post
    How do you like the Rogue HG bumpers? I am trying to decide between the Hi-temps and the HGs.
    I bought the Wrights over the Hi-Temps because the bounce is excessive on the Hi-Temps, so I'd go with the HG's. Another good reason is the width of the plates, a set of 260 lbs. takes up 2' less on the bar for the HG's (10-3/8" vs 12-3/8").

Room41Boss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Room41Boss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Room41Boss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Room41Boss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Room41Boss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Room41Boss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Room41Boss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Room41Boss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Room41Boss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Room41Boss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Room41Boss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    the dumbell rack is something i made, as is all the blue equipment. Here is a better pic, hope it helps.
    nice

NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love the new stuff, especially the Rogue bumpers, that grenade is really freakin' cool. I bought a 260lb. set of Wright Bumpers last year and have yet to use them all at the same time, those 160 lbs. will last a while. Good luck.

I bought the Wrights over the Hi-Temps because the bounce is excessive on the Hi-Temps, so I'd go with the HG's. Another good reason is the width of the plates, a set of 260 lbs. takes up 2' less on the bar for the HG's (10-3/8" vs 12-3/8").
    I like the Rogue's thus far. I didn't quite factor bounce into the equation, not bar-weight ratio, i'm Canadian and stuffs pricey so I considered cost! The HG's were mildly cheaper than the Hi-Temps, but if you're worried about space on the bar Rogue has the option to purchase 65lb Gorilla Bumpers, I was actually set on buying the Gorilla's and working my way backwards in making a set of Hi-Temps, but as luck would have it when payday came, the Hi-Temp Gorilla's were out of stock, so I went the cheaper and more reasonable route of the 160lb set of HG's.

So far initial impressions are nice - almost a dead bounce, and the Grenade is kinda kick ass, the 25's are nice and the 45's are beastly, Lol.

I actually wanted to see the height difference on the insert between the Rogue HG and my BodySolid 45lb Rubber ones, and if I was not mistaken... the Rogue was just a FRACTION lower to the ground than the 45 BS, so I would've had to raise the bar up a tad to slide it on sucessfully. I know that doesn't really matter much, but I was always curious as to Deadlifting height and how accurate my 45 was to a bumper, so pretty close, Lol.
    __
    Current Stuff I Take:

What I want:

Originally Posted by var1abl3 View Post
    Well as posted above ^ I like them alot, but I also workout indoors, on thick dense rubber mats, so wear and tear isn't an issue with me, if I had outdoor conditions and pure concrete i'd consider the Hi-Temps, I actually like the look of them and as stated before, if bar space is an issue, and you like a little more bounce they're for you, with the addition of 65lb Gorilla Plates I don't see how anyone could go wrong. The materials differ for sure, as well as the production of the units.

HG's = China Made, basically imported/exported
    If not mistaken.. Hi-Temps = American Made, so good for their economy and such.
    __
    Current Stuff I Take:

What I want:

I like the Rogue's thus far. I didn't quite factor bounce into the equation, not bar-weight ratio, i'm Canadian and stuffs pricey so I considered cost! The HG's were mildly cheaper than the Hi-Temps, but if you're worried about space on the bar Rogue has the option to purchase 65lb Gorilla Bumpers, I was actually set on buying the Gorilla's and working my way backwards in making a set of Hi-Temps, but as luck would have it when payday came, the Hi-Temp Gorilla's were out of stock, so I went the cheaper and more reasonable route of the 160lb set of HG's.

So far initial impressions are nice - almost a dead bounce, and the Grenade is kinda kick ass, the 25's are nice and the 45's are beastly, Lol.

I actually wanted to see the height difference on the insert between the Rogue HG and my BodySolid 45lb Rubber ones, and if I was not mistaken... the Rogue was just a FRACTION lower to the ground than the 45 BS, so I would've had to raise the bar up a tad to slide it on sucessfully. I know that doesn't really matter much, but I was always curious as to Deadlifting height and how accurate my 45 was to a bumper, so pretty close, Lol.
    The Grenades are made in China and a little cheaper than the Hi-Temps. I would buy the Grenades, they are thinner and have less bounce. As far as the B-S bumpers go, I'm pretty sure that they are made by Wright Fitness. The reason that I bought my Wright Fitness 260lb set is because they were on sale at the time for about $1/lb. and I was in Lancaster, PA so there were no shipping costs.

The Grenades are made in China and a little cheaper than the Hi-Temps. I would buy the Grenades, they are thinner and have less bounce. As far as the B-S bumpers go, I'm pretty sure that they are made by Wright Fitness. The reason that I bought my Wright Fitness 260lb set is because they were on sale at the time for about $1/lb. and I was in Lancaster, PA so there were no shipping costs.
    I really need to move to America to pick up those deals, Lol. I would consider dropping past the Border to pick some up, but if Reality Television is ANY indication of how border checks go, I'm probably safer to let UPS and Fedex make those transitions across, Haha.

In all seriousness, most Bumpers are similar in size/material (with exception of the Hi-Temps, more unique in their compression and re-usable material) I think similar plates on MuscleDriver.ca sell for close to near, or less cost Set-Wise, both Rogue and Muscle I believe offer free shipping on sets; however - the tricky part is, lets say like me you pick up 160lb off Rogue, and then decide to make up the set along the road, well on single plates you get hit with Shipping costs, so it's best to get sets if possible, because say you wanted a 35/25/10, with cost of shipping you're almost at a set of 160. Keep that in mind for sure.
    __
    Current Stuff I Take:

What I want:

valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there!

This is my little homegym here in Germany!
    It´s a powercage with 2 olympic barbells, a lot of weight plates, some heavy dumbbells, a Powertec machine and 2 benches.
    It´s everything I need and I love to train here...
    Attached Images

Re-Posted with picture in Forum.

Originally Posted by valker View Post
    Hi there!

This is my little homegym here in Germany!
    It´s a powercage with 2 olympic barbells, a lot of weight plates, some heavy dumbbells, a Powertec machine and 2 benches.
    It´s everything I need and I love to train here...

So not only is your gym nice, you have a great view in one of your rooms! Lucky on all accounts.
    __
    Current Stuff I Take:

What I want:

valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Re-Posted with picture in Forum.

So not only is your gym nice, you have a great view in one of your rooms! Lucky on all accounts.
    That´s correct! I enjoy this view very much on every trainingday! It´s much better than working out in a garage...

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Valker, that's a nice looking rack. Who makes it?
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

Originally Posted by pumping4life View Post
    Valker, that's a nice looking rack. Who makes it?
    Well, I´m from Germany! It´s a german company...

toro545 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Lets see where you work out.

Mine;
    Nice gym dude!
    If you want a little bit of everything, ya gotta do it all in moderation. . . .

straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not bad

POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My dad put together ours in the late 80s. He welded and built the benches, preacher stand, seated calf raise, t-bar, weight tree, and I forget what else. I got the crossover for Christmas one year and I got the Nautilus pullover for my birthday last year.

Last edited by POTA; 10-17-2012 at 08:38 AM.

POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by POTA View Post

You do have a little dungeon there don't you?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

i redid the cardio room! the only things i plan on getting that will go inside the house at any rate are the ironmaster kettle bells, a muscle driver usa GHD floor pad (it will go on top of the lockers when i'm not using it), a plastic wooden man for over the punching bob dummy, some of those american made pullup grip things that hang off the pullup bars, and maybe some bands for the smith machine. i have tapped out all the room lol. its more open downstairs than upstairs but it wasn't always. upstairs was gonna be crowded in that room since the sauna takes up 1/3 of the space.

i'm going to add better storage for the bikes with a topeka stripper like pole for the bikes lmao and another horse mat or two for the hallway. gym is pretty much complete for now.

bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It is a start

I still have over six months left on my gym membership, but I saw a deal I couldn't resist.
    Besides my gym has been moving in a direction I do not like, down to one power cage, more circuit machines and less free weights area.

So I got a power cage rated to 365kg with dip station and pullup/chinup
    A utility bench with attachments rated to 365kg
    A 7ft compitition bar by olympus
    8 x 20kg
    4 x 10kg
    4 x 5kg
    4 x 2.5kg
    4 x 1.25kg cast iron weights

Cost about $1500 NZ which would be about $1200 US, that is cheap for here.

Now all I need is a pair of olympic dumbell rods with collars, a 4ft bar for skull crushers etc and a dip belt for weighted chinups and dips.
    Oh and to cut a hole in the roof panel of the basement so I can stick my head up further for chinups between the support beams.
    Attached Images

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bobdickgus View Post
    I still have over six months left on my gym membership, but I saw a deal I couldn't resist.
    Besides my gym has been moving in a direction I do not like, down to one power cage, more circuit machines and less free weights area.

8 x 20kg
    4 x 10kg
    4 x 5kg
    4 x 2.5kg

Now all I need is a pair of olympic dumbell rods with collars, a 4ft bar for skull crushers etc and a dip belt for weighted chinups and dips.
    Oh and to cut a hole in the roof panel of the basement so I can stick my head up further for chinups between the support beams.
    looks great!
    you should think about making a custom pullup bar for your rack I did for my old one
    http://extremistpullup.com/do-it-yourself/
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ExtremistPullup View Post
    looks great!
    you should think about making a custom pullup bar for your rack I did for my old one
    I quite like the one on the rack it feels a nice width for me.
    Once I put a hole through the paneling in the ceiling it should be enough, pity I don't have a 8 foot ceiling in the basement but it is the only place I can put the rack.
    If I put a pullup bar outside one million mosquitos would murder me before my second rep

Btw holy f***** s*** 5 reps at 160 pounds!
    I was proud of 5 sets of 5 reps of 40kg chinups which I find a lot easier than pullups, now I am sad!

Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000) Sen8or is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bobdickgus View Post

8 x 20kg
    4 x 10kg
    4 x 5kg
    4 x 2.5kg

That stuff from no1fitness sure looks nice, same setup I'm eyeing up if i can ever get the $ together
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150040863

Max Lifts

Squat 135kgs (297 lbs)
    Bench 105kgs (231 lbs)
    Deads 160kgs (352lbs)

Closed Thread
Page 139 of 267 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast