Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Infrared therapy for herniated discs?

Hi there. I have a herniated disc and I am currently being treated and in rehab. Things are looking great and I feel better already, but I was just wondering if anyone here has heard of infrared therapy for problems such as mine? It's supposedly for better blood circulation, which helps the healing of the injury faster. And since the heat it produces goes really deep, supposedly 6 cm inside, it helps with the swelling as well. Dunno if it is true, anyone here has known of something similar?
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unfotunately, the infrared won't make it down to the disc..the bone sort of gets in the road and blocks it.

The depth of penetration partly depends on the method of delivery too. However, it is a nice treatment for muscular injuries.
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRK (herb) is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do some research on Cold Lasers. ( coldlaser.com is a good start) They have shown some good results for reducing inflamation etc.
    it is more effective than Infrared therapy (which is basically just a heat lamp)

the US cycling team and most pro sports teams use cold laser therapy for treating athletes.