ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)

OMG how maney different types of whey is there!!!!

i was about to buy some whey protene then it came up with a list of about 40 different types of whey i can buy, i aint got a clue,.......n e suggestions
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Three basic wheys commercially available to athletes:
    Whey isolates (88%+ protein)
    Whey concentrate (75%+)
    Whey hydrolysates (depends)
    In general, whey can be manufactured using either filtration (e.g., micro-filtration, cross-flow filtration), or ion-exchange. Each has its pros and cons. Filtration methods are as purifying, thus higher levels of fats and lactose. Ion-exchange is lower in fat and lactose typically, but also lower in valuable microfractions.

CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try optimums whey

or try eas' simply whey

DawggieDawg69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    simply by eas is suppost to be really good, and not taste to bad

Try methoxy pro, suppost to be a good protein supplement, but far more costly then ne regular whey.

SkullKrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Optimum Nutrition Whey - it's all I use. It mixes well and tastes good with water or milk. And you sure can't beat the price.
    "If God were suddenly condemned to live the life which he has inflicted on men, he would kill himself" - Alexander Dumas

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by DawggieDawg69
    Try methoxy pro, suppost to be a good protein supplement, but far more costly then ne regular whey.
    don't listen to him....don't waste your money on soemthing that doesn't work.
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

DawggieDawg69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes dont listen to me, i used to take methoxy pro and saw good gains, but then i just switched to a regular whey and saw the same level of gains if not more. So dont waste your money and i retract my orginal statment, but simply by eas is a good protein for it's price.