Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pictures of me

middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yea lol i dont know y i dont have pecs but 220 is my max i cant do it like 5 times

someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your 13%?

middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) middlebacker50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yea lol y?

Back From Banned Camp! SCskinnymuscle's Avatar
    SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Height:5'8
    Body fat: 7%-8%
    Weight: 155
    Bench Max:250
    Squat Max:315
    Dead Max:325 - Long time ago, stopped deadlifting
    Total:890

*-*Brothers Of Iron*-* We cook all our meals. We set our own clock. We kick our own ass in the gym. And we lick our own wounds....We Are Bodybuilders....We are Brothers.

i do lift weights i lift monday tuesday wednesday and thursday

Back From Banned Camp! SCskinnymuscle's Avatar
    SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCskinnymuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by middlebacker50 View Post
    i do lift weights i lift monday tuesday wednesday and thursday
    my bad im tired i kno u lift. i was trying to say maintain dont try to bulk or anything. just lift weights hard and you will gain muscle while you lose fat. its not impossible like half the people in the teen section seem to think.also you should do cardio get your 40 faster.
    Height:5'8
    Body fat: 7%-8%
    Weight: 155
    Bench Max:250
    Squat Max:315
    Dead Max:325 - Long time ago, stopped deadlifting
    Total:890

*-*Brothers Of Iron*-* We cook all our meals. We set our own clock. We kick our own ass in the gym. And we lick our own wounds....We Are Bodybuilders....We are Brothers.

ok so wat do u think i should everyday and how much??

my 40 is a 4.9 flat i mean yea i can get it faster but i am a mlb in football i start varsity started last year sophmore and will keep starting throughout highschool i want to get into a good college for football

Barry55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get on a M-W-F frame lift with chest (raw bench and tricep incline) power (power cleans-hangs or clean squat press) finish with squats mixed with heavy resistance running, pound the shakes with healthy eating and on tuesday, thursday and sat. weighted sprints and speed distance, if your a middle linebacker youll thank me. if you have a hill add strength shoes in on monday and friday you could take weekends off if you fell itll help. lots and lots of sleep
    When you're NOT lifting someone somewhere is and when you meet them THEY WILL WIN!

Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by middlebacker50 View Post
    my 40 is a 4.9 flat i mean yea i can get it faster but i am a mlb in football i start varsity started last year sophmore and will keep starting throughout highschool i want to get into a good college for football
    If you bulk to 230 you will end up looking like how i did at one stage. (check my profile for threads made)
    I think the best thing you could do at this stage is basically just do what your coach said. Except eat 300 grams protein at day.

You need to eat 1.5 x your body weight in protein. You weigh roughly 200 so you do the math.

Then just eat 6 small meals a day. Only eat like 100 calories over your maintenance a day (meaning very little, basically your maintenance) As to make sure you don't gain any fat and only muscle.

I personally weigh out all my meals and found out my maintenance by trial and error. Each week i would weigh myself and if i was gaining noticeable weight on the scales i would drop each meal 50 grams and vice versa, Until i got the right results..

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok look. you need to get a clean bulk. and you are not at 13% bf. you have the skinny fat thing going on. atleast 20% body fat.

honestly you are all flab and no sight of definition at all. i would rather reccomend a short bulk to get your noob gains and use that muscle to help speed up your metabolism to aid in the cut

unlocking asian genetics DaTruth1's Avatar
    DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha dreamer giving bulking advice... Preaching to the choir...
    112.5 snatch
    131 cj

Log: http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=15188

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dreamer_ View Post
    If you bulk to 230 you will end up looking like how i did at one stage. (check my profile for threads made)
    I think the best thing you could do at this stage is basically just do what your coach said. Except eat 300 grams protein at day.

You need to eat 1.5 x your body weight in protein. You weigh roughly 200 so you do the math.

Then just eat 6 small meals a day. Only eat like 100 calories over your maintenance a day (meaning very little, basically your maintenance) As to make sure you don't gain any fat and only muscle.

I personally weigh out all my meals and found out my maintenance by trial and error. Each week i would weigh myself and if i was gaining noticeable weight on the scales i would drop each meal 50 grams and vice versa, Until i got the right results..
    no, if he bulks up to 230lbs with 25% bf he will look like you did

if he bulks up to 230 with 15% bf he would look great
    Chew Crew
    MFC

jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some people here are complete dicks...and the main ones are the smallest guys...everyone starts somewhere man...Just lift hard, eat right, and you'll be there in no time...Good luck in football

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jonzie04 View Post
    Some people here are complete dicks...and the main ones are the smallest guys...everyone starts somewhere man...Just lift hard, eat right, and you'll be there in no time...Good luck in football
    biggest dicks are the smallest guys in the gym.
    lol i get some that act like *******s when they deadlift. then i walk over there and warm up with their 5rm doign 10. then i do 2x of what they do as my 5 rm

they were shocked and walked away.

lol

jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonzie04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    biggest dicks are the smallest guys in the gym.
    lol i get some that act like *******s when they deadlift. then i walk over there and warm up with their 5rm doign 10. then i do 2x of what they do as my 5 rm

they were shocked and walked away.

lol
    haha