Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    arnoldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldhart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BIG RICH 23 View Post
    Sounds like ur sister is a slut bro. 45 guys?! wtf? i would be more pissed at her and blow up her spot in front of ur parents thats disgraceful. how old is she?

20 yrs old he said

i agree
    "Maria is the best reason to come home" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Women are the engine driving the growth in California's economy. Women make California's economy unique"
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

http://www.theogwar.com/register.php?REF=23

T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha, add a name to the list. Something funny.

Tyler Durden, or Mike Hunt

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What number was I?

sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your Dad is # 1 on the list

Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500)
    if this was my sis i would SO let my parents know....if u think about it u could be saving her life. because @ this rate whats it going to be @ 25? and she could sleep with someone with aids or something, then She would be ****ed. but then again, what could your parents do. and if u dont want to be the bad guy, put it where your mom can find it, just make shure to mount a Camera within the vicinty!!!!
    Dirty South Crew

onlygonnadie will become famous soon enough. (+50) onlygonnadie will become famous soon enough. (+50) onlygonnadie will become famous soon enough. (+50) onlygonnadie will become famous soon enough. (+50) onlygonnadie will become famous soon enough. (+50) onlygonnadie will become famous soon enough. (+50) onlygonnadie will become famous soon enough. (+50) onlygonnadie will become famous soon enough. (+50) onlygonnadie will become famous soon enough. (+50) onlygonnadie will become famous soon enough. (+50) onlygonnadie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jizzman, wanna be friends?
    With your bitch slap rappin'
    And your ******* tongue
    You get nuthin' done
    I said you could be mine

lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BIG RICH 23 View Post
    Sounds like ur sister is a slut bro. 45 guys?! wtf? i would be more pissed at her and blow up her spot in front of ur parents thats disgraceful. how old is she?
    Couldn't agree more .
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Schopenhauer

Ron Paul 2008!

Reps: de silva ,ChristianBBer ,AzWeightLifter,Schadenfreude.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jizzman View Post
    There wasn't an Antonio (at least from what I remember) but there was an Antwan, lol.

Also, I am considering posting one pic of her if ya'll make me feel good
    gross

your sister is seriously a worthless piece of **** whore

she's probably guna end up marrying a convict/someone else as worthless as her

i wouldn't touch that **** with a 2 foot pole

sick.

someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol if i was your best friend id be so happy, I wouldnt make fun of him at any time.

Go Sox, Illini, and Bears VegasBabyVegas's Avatar
    VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    unlike most posters, I actually think you'd be a pretty bad brother to show the list to your parents. It's her business.

I am also still waiting for a pm with her number...
    If you've never been lean, you're not bulking. You're just fat.
    --from Iron Addict's

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer"
    -Arnold

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
    -Arnold

Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Twinturbovette View Post
    if this was my sis i would SO let my parents know....if u think about it u could be saving her life. because @ this rate whats it going to be @ 25? and she could sleep with someone with aids or something, then She would be ****ed. but then again, what could your parents do. and if u dont want to be the bad guy, put it where your mom can find it, just make shure to mount a Camera within the vicinty!!!!

Dude, she's 20 years old, she's not 14. She's smart enough to make her own decisions.

Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500) Twinturbovette is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by VegasBabyVegas View Post
    unlike most posters, I actually think you'd be a pretty bad brother to show the list to your parents. It's her business.

Your a dumbass........thats all.
    Dirty South Crew

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

lmao @ bad brother. Yes it's his business, I don't think the OP will like it when his sis gets diagnosed for Aids when he could have possibly tried to do something about it. That's if she doesn't have it already (sorry OP, 46 guys + u saying white trash makes it seem quite unlikely that she doesn't have an STD already).

Dude, she's 20 years old, she's not 14. She's smart enough to make her own decisions.
    Oh yeah, because all the people who have aids Just Knew what they were getting into....**** off.
    Dirty South Crew

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    true story

My sister was snooping thru her THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS best friends purse and found a paper with a list of around 55 or so different guys she has had sex with. and now shes living with a 45 year old man.

w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats about right.. hell an attractive girl that goes out every weekend for a year could easily have 100+

Originally Posted by tmac4real View Post
    lmao @ bad brother. Yes it's his business, I don't think the OP will like it when his sis gets diagnosed for Aids when he could have possibly tried to do something about it. That's if she doesn't have it already (sorry OP, 46 guys + u saying white trash makes it seem quite unlikely that she doesn't have an STD already).
    Agreed!!!
    Dirty South Crew

BIG RICH 23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG RICH 23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG RICH 23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG RICH 23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG RICH 23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG RICH 23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG RICH 23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG RICH 23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG RICH 23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG RICH 23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG RICH 23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    45 guys at 20? damn when did this bitch start having sex? 14? I HOPE 14 because if its only like 18 then 45 in 2 years is sooooo bad hahahaha

Im surprised she hasnt got pregnant or something yet. having sex with that many people usually leads to one of those.

How many of those 45 were boyfriends? lol

good questions to ask her

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Drop_Dead View Post
    true story

My sister was snooping thru her THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS best friends purse and found a paper with a list of around 55 or so different guys she has had sex with. and now shes living with a 45 year old man.
    i hope she's not friends with that chick anymore? That's pretty sick...

Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizzman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh yeah, because all the people who have aids Just Knew what they were getting into....**** off.

They should, I mean who the fucck doesn't know the positives about using condoms? A 14 year old could tell you why you should wear a condom.

skinnytackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnytackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnytackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnytackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnytackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnytackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnytackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnytackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnytackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnytackle will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnytackle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your sister's a slut

sorry bro

im positive not all the guys were wearing condoms...thats **** is ****ing sick........
    oh and since she is making such good decision by sleeping with 46 guys im shure she makes other good decisions in other parts of her life as well... your ignorant, open your eyes.
    Dirty South Crew

lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by w4rrior View Post
    Thats about right.. hell an attractive girl that goes out every weekend for a year could easily have 100+
    x2 , I am amazed at people thinking that this number is way above average for an attractive girl these days. It sucks , but it is the truth.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Schopenhauer

Ron Paul 2008!

Reps: de silva ,ChristianBBer ,AzWeightLifter,Schadenfreude.

They should, I mean who the fucck doesn't know the positives about using condoms? A 14 year old could tell you why you should wear a condom.
    if you don't want to get in trouble with your sister for looking/telling ur parents, do what the other guy said and leave it somewhere for her to find it. Vid is mandatory, but seriously, your not embarrassed for having a slut for a sister?

Go Sox, Illini, and Bears VegasBabyVegas's Avatar
    VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your a dumbass........thats all.
    Originally Posted by tmac4real
    Then he should confront her and make sure she's being safe. He should NOT show it to her parents. What does that solve? All it will do is make her resent him; it isn't going to stop her from having sex. She's 20, it's not like her parents can police her sex life.

As somebody who's been with a good amount of girls, I would never want my parents to find out my exact number of partners. And I'm no where near 46...

There are some things mommy and daddy just shouldn't know.

If he decides to address the issue, he should talk to her directly. He should NOT let his parents do the dirty work.
    If you've never been lean, you're not bulking. You're just fat.
    --from Iron Addict's

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer"
    -Arnold

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
    -Arnold

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wore a condom entering this thread.

THATS WHY THERE CALLED PARENTS> and its better than doing nothing @ all.
    Dirty South Crew

im positive not all the guys were wearing condoms...thats **** is ****ing sick........
    oh and since she is making such good decision by sleeping with 46 guys im shure she makes other good decisions in other parts of her life as well... your ignorant, open your eyes.

i never said she was making a smart decision, if i thought it was a smart decision i probably never would have even made this thread. dolt.

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tell us the list troll

Then he should confront her and make sure she's being safe. He should NOT show it to her parents. What does that solve? All it will do is make her resent him; it isn't going to stop her from having sex. She's 20, it's not like her parents can police her sex life.

As somebody who's been with a good amount of girls, I would never want my parents to find out my exact number of partners. And I'm no where near 46...

There are some things mommy and daddy just shouldn't know.

If he decides to address the issue, he should talk to her directly. He should NOT let his parents do the dirty work.
    i don't think doing the dirty work is the point here, the point is to prevent his sis from being a slut. Ok try and talk to her himself, if not go to his parents.
    I'd seriously be embarassed having a sis like that, espeically when guys talk about her, which no doubt happens behind his back if his best friend screwed her.