the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

WEEK 113 :: What Is The Best Injury Rehabilitation Workout For A Torn Rotator Cuff?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Note: How can I win? Answer all questions in the order that they are asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPIC: What Is The Best Injury Rehabilitation Workout For A Torn Rotator Cuff?

For the week of: 1/08-1/13
    Sunday @ Midnight Is The Final Cut (Mountain Time, US & Canada).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A torn rotator cuff can be a common yet serious injury for athletes. Proper recovery is the key element to getting back in the gym as soon as possible.

What is the best injury rehabilitation workout for a torn rotator cuff? Be specific.

What are some signs or symptoms of a torn rotator cuff?

How can you prevent a torn rotator cuff injury?

BONUS QUESTION: Have you or someone you know have a torn rotator cuff? What kind of treatment was used? How long did it take to recover?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't discuss any other topic in this section. ONLY discuss the question above.

----------------------------------
    NEW PRIZE MONEY!!!!!

The best response will get $75 in credit, and second place will get $50 in credit to use in our online store and will have their workout posted on our main site for the world to see!

NEW RULE!!!!!

* New Rule: Any exercise not listed on our exercise listing (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm) must be accompanied by a full and complete description and pictures (or a link to the exercise(s) where pictures and description are given).

Thanks,
    Bodybuilding.com
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

BigGreener has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What Is The Best Injury Rehabilitation Workout For A Torn Rotator Cuff

I would definately talk to your doctor first for the best rehabilitation so you don't further injure yourself. If you want to skip the doc, I would say start with really light weights doing either one arm cable cross overs or dumbell raises. After a week of doing a few really light workouts, I would slowly advance the weights heavier each week until you feel as though the rotator cuff has built up some muscle again and can be thrown back into the regular excercise routine that your other muscles are lifting at.

A pinching, tearing, or painful stinging feeling in the middle of your shoulder where it moves is an indication of a torn rotator cuff. Or at least something is definately wrong with your shoulder, muscles should burn, not hurt.

Definately warming up with light weights is a good way to prevent a torn rotator cuff. Shoulders are one of the easiest muscle groups to injure. Extra care should be taken when working them out, doing bench, or any other movements that could need help from your shoulders.

My workout partner has a torn rotator cuff, and the stubborn guy will not go and see the doctor. He has been taking Triflex, which is Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM. Triflex is suppose to lubricate joints and rebuild cartlage. He has seen some improvements, but will not do any dumbell presses or bench press. I would die if I couldn't do any bench! If you feel like you have a torn rotator cuff, don't be a bum and go to the doctor so he can examine it, and recommend professional treatment.

king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Currently im going threw some problems with my right shoulder, rotator cuff area. i seeked help from a doctor and he told me to take two weeks right off from lifting any weights for my upper body. after that he said start off with very light weights and stick to a rep range of 15-20.

He also suggested putting ice on it 3-4 x a day for 10mins on 10mins off repeat and i also found that it really helped. It really helped me sleep to when the soarness was gone.

I also recently got a workout program off a NPC/Bodybuilder and trainer at my gym and he said that the most important thing to do was to get blood flow threw my muscles in that area, to help heal and repair that area injured. and to also prevent scar tissure from happening.

He mapped out my week of training like this.

Mon = Chest/ Tues = Back/ Wed = Legs/ Thurs = Shoulders/ Fri = Arms
    Sat and Sun Off

Shoulder Day went like this until i feel strong enough to do some pressing movments.

1. Cable 2 arm upright rows. 3x 15-20reps - did this last night and no pain but great way to get the blood flow in that shoulder area!

2. DB lateral raise 3x 15-20 - little bit hard but no sharp pains which is a good sign.

3. Rear delt machine 3x 15-20 - little soar still good to get the blood pushed threw the muscle.

4. Machine shrugs 3x 15-20 - no pain, felt good.

Best advice i could say is to figure out what movements and angle dont give you pain or hurt. in this shoulder workout i did no pressing movements and still had a decent workout, when you want to heal you have to think about blood flow and form.

Supplements that may help with Blood flow

N.O products i am using NO vapor,
    Glucosimine and fish oils.

Hope this helps

james

xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Am I the only one who thinks there should be a new question? The current week's question is one that should definitely be left to the professionals. When dealing with a serious injury like a rotator cuff injury, it is highly advisable to go through a professional rehabilitation program, not a list on a website.

allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The way I understood the question, it is for a program to follow once cleared by medical professionals. Obviously you aren't going to go and do some External Rotations the day after tearing your Rcuff. I am working on a response at the moment, and it is for once the client has received medical clearance.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded"
    2 Chronicles 15:7

Time to make a change! Mighty Kev's Avatar
    Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like the article idea actually, I'm working on mine now

allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allnaturaljon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is my paper.
    Attached Files

harmdogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harmdogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harmdogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harmdogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harmdogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harmdogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harmdogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    id like to see the eventual winner of this cause ive torn my rotator cuff and dont know what to do :|

Bigred34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rotator cuff

After the injury, I would first start by taking some time off from working that muscle group, maybe a week no more than two depending on how bad the injury is.
    When starting back start by warming up with circles, arms extended straight for 3 sets count of ten forwards and back wards. If you want to add some weight, start w/ a 5 lb plate, keep it small, the last thing we want to do is make th injury worse.
    After warming up, some light front raises, elbows slightly bent, depending on pain, raise your arms to chin hieght or just above shoulders.
    After the front raises move to light side laterals, keeps these light and keep a main focus on form, these will put a little more strain on the rotator cuff. Keep the movements slow and carefull.
    Finish off the workout with high pulls. High pulls are best for traps but they also workout your rear delts with a great range of motion. Using light dumbells is prefered.
    When working other body parts such as back and chest, keep in mind that these muscles are atteched to your shoulders and will add strain to a joint that is already strained. Lower your weight and stop if you feel any pain. Don't do to many heavy compiund movements until you can lift with out pain and then you can start to rebuild the stregnth of the muscles around the rotator cuff.
    His pain, my gain!

king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) king james has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with most when they say that this is not the best spot to check about how to go about healing there shoulder but, for someone like myself i did not have the pleasure of going to the specialest or rehad due to lack of funds and no insurence from work. i went to a doctor once and he gave me some recommendations 1) take a week or two off 2) massage therapy if able too. no money ment from friends. help blood flow.
    after about a month later i was lucky to save up some money and get a very good trainer at my gym for a program to help guide and build my shoulder until i got stronger. as i posted above.

one of the most important things they both said was to keep blood flow in the area injured. i found that up right cable rows were great for this light light weight. everyones going to feel it in different areas so you will have to try out what feels good and what doesnt. if it doesnt stop and move on to something else. Dont take a chance and would not do any over head pressing movements until later on.

I have been working out the past couple of months with a shoulder injury and if anyone would like some advice feel free to PM me as i feel i have some great luck so far and dont mind giving some advice.

Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wotw 113

Hi there!
    Here's my article for the week. The clean version is attached below.

A torn rotator cuff can be a common yet serious injury for athletes. Proper recovery is the key element to getting back in the gym as soon as possible.

What is the best injury rehabilitation workout for a torn rotator cuff? Be specific.

The human shoulder is certainly one of the most complicated and fragile joints in the human body. Although to the common man, this joint seems similar to the ball-in-socket type joint like the human hip, but the shoulder is much different. The ball of your shoulder basically sits in between a very shallow socket in the scapula (shoulder blade) in addition to a notch in your collar bone (clavicle). (1) Now if you think about it, how stable does the ball of your humorous (upper arm bone) floating in between your shoulder blade and your collar bone sound? That?s not very stable sounding to me.
    Now, what keeps this joint stable is a group of small muscles that not only keep the ball part of the humorous in the right spot, but allow a very wide range of motion while keeping it there. These muscles include Supraspinatus muscle, Infraspinatus muscle, Teres minor muscle, and the Subscapularis muscle. (2) These four muscles are what are typically referred to as the rotator cuff of the shoulder. Now, keep in mind, these muscles allow for rotation in the shoulders, not shrugging motions.

Now, when a person says they?ve torn their rotator cuff, they typically mean that they have torn one or more of these muscles, or one of the tendons attaching these muscles to the humorous.

When attempting to recover from an injury of the rotator cuff, the main goal is to strengthen the muscles of the shoulder evenly, while encouraging as great a range of motion as possible. Now this workout will be unlike almost all of the other workouts featured in this section because the goal is not to build muscle, but rather strength and flexibility. Therefore, very light weights will be used at all times. Here?s the workout.

The workout:
    Remember, this workout is for people who have seen a doctor about the problem, and have been cleared to begin working back into lifting. This is not a replacement for a doctor?s or physical therapist?s council.

Complete a circuit of all of the below exercises, 3 sets of each.

Arm circles- 20 rotations
    Arnold dumbbell presses- 15 repetitions
    Side Lateral Raise- 15 reps
    Reverse flyes- 10 reps
    Reverse flyes with external rotation- 10 reps
    Lying rear delt raises- 15 reps
    External rotation- 10 reps
    Cable internal rotation- 15 reps
    Cuban Presses- 15 reps

Now since very light weights are used in this workout, fatigue will be not as much of an issue as when doing a classical lifting session. Therefore the suggestion I make is to go through each one of these exercises in sort of a circuit type manner. For example, one set of arm circles followed by one set of Arnold presses which would then be followed by side lateral raises.

Things to keep in mind:
    1. Use very light weights, as the goal is to increase range of motion while using mild resistance.
    2. Warm up the shoulder prior to beginning the exercises by going through the motions of the exercises without weight or resistance.
    3. This workout will be extremely frustrating, as there is no ?pump? to speak of. It will be more like a physical therapy session than a day at the gym for the typical athlete or bodybuilder. This means that you need to contain yourself from doing heavy weights for the time being.
    4. See a doctor and a physical therapist if you have shoulder problems. This workout will help strengthen the rotator cuff of the shoulders, which is very useful for people with injuries and additionally can help prevent injuries, but in no way can replace the experience and expertise of a doctor.
    5. If preferred, resistance bands can be used instead of dumbbells or cables.
    6. Be sure to ice the injured shoulder after each rehabilitation workout. This will reduce swelling and aid in the recovery process.
    7. In addition to icing, make sure to give your shoulder adequate rest. For example, shouldn?t be throwing the javelin or rock climbing while attempting to recover from a rotator cuff injury.
    8. Although a shoulder injury is a terrible thing, it allows you an excellent amount of time to catch up on some leg training at the gym. Just be sure to choose exercises such as leg extensions, leg curls, and seated calf raises rather than squats and deadlifts in order to prevent all of the unnecessary need to use the upper body and shoulder muscles.

Although it will vary from person to person, there are a few typical signs and symptoms of a torn rotator cuff. The first most obviously is pain. Pain in the shoulder is not natural and should never be ignored. It signifies that something is wrong, and will get worse if the abuse continues. Now pain does not have to mean a torn rotator cuff, it can mean that there is simply strain on the muscle or tendon. Unfortunately, that is exactly what will lead to the actual tearing of the rotator cuff, so be sure to take care of your shoulder if you feel any pain and seek medical attention. The second most important of the signs and symptoms is swelling. Although it isn?t common, some people have torn their rotator cuff and experienced little to no pain. Swelling will most certainly occur regardless of the amount of pain a person can endure or ignore. If you have significant amounts of swelling, seek medical attention. The third of the signs and symptoms that could signify a torn rotator cuff is changes in the range of motion. If you could raise your arm to vertical yesterday, and can?t even raise it parallel to the floor today, there is most certainly something out of the ordinary occurring.

If you are experiencing any of these three symptoms, make sure to seek adequate medical attention because a torn rotator cuff in many cases requires surgery to repair the problem.

One of the biggest keys in prevention of a rotator cuff injury is to keep the muscles of the shoulder strong and balanced. This means that although you may have your absolute favorite shoulder exercises, varying your choice in exercises is absolutely essential. This is because each variation of an exercise will require the engagement of different muscles, and even stimulate the same muscles in different ways. Including a wide variety of exercises in your shoulder workout will help prevent any unnatural stress due to muscle imbalances or overexertion of the muscle. This is not only important in the shoulders, but the whole body. The more variety you put into the workouts you do, the more well rounded of an athlete you will be and will be much more capable of avoiding injury.

BONUS QUESTION: Have you or someone you know have a torn rotator cuff? What kind of treatment was used? How long did it take to recover?

About 5 years ago, one of my older cousins, Jerry was a pitcher for his D2 college baseball team. He tore his rotator cuff during 8th inning of the second to last game of the season before the playoffs, crippling his team as he was the most consistent starting pitcher on the team. He underwent surgery the day after, having suffered a complete tear of the muscle away from the arm bone (I?m not sure which muscle it was). After weeks and weeks of icing and heavy pain medicine, he began doing exercises to get his shoulder moving again. He was carrying around a specially insulated and shaped shoulder ice pack for months. After months of physical therapy, he is back to normal, although he hasn?t thrown a baseball since. Certainly, it would be better to do workouts such as the one shown above as a preventative measure, because a tear can ruin your hopes of becoming a pro athlete or even the next top IFBB pro bodybuilder. An injury like this is can hinder your ability to train fully for months, or even permanently depending on the location and severity of the tear. Keep variety in your training and you?ll be much less likely to experience a tear.

Thanks for reading!
    -K (Opiewags99)

References:
    (1) http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/cy...er_anatomy.php
    (2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotator_cuff

All exercises above were taken from Bodybuilding.com?s exercise listing and have complete descriptions in addition to pictures as well as even including videos on how to perform the exercises. If more information is needed, the exercise listing can be found here.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm
    Attached Files

drsexton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Rehab for torn rotator cuff

First is a complete tear or partial.
    Second if only partial: first I would use ice and heat till pain has eased up.
    Then I would begin External rotation exercises. The best book for this is the seven minute rotator cuff solution. the book will show you in detail how to rehab the rotator cuff and once rehabed show you how to maintain it. I would go into more detail but it would be faster for someone to order the book.

Registered User paddle pop lion's Avatar
    paddle pop lion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have previously torn my rotator cuff

First you should see a doctor

After you should build strength to make the rotator cuff stronger and prevent further injury to yourself. There are two key exercises for the rotator cuff

First is the movement towards the body commonly used in arm wrestles. You can train this by lying on your side on the floor with your injured shoulder on the floor and elbow slightly infront of your abdominals resting your arm on the ground holding a dumbell and then whilst resting/holding your elbow in a sturdy position on the ground moving the dumbell up and across your body. Then repeat.

Second key movement for the rotator cuff is the lateral twist of your arm like a reverse arm wrestle. The best way to train this movement is by lying on your side this time with your healthy shoulder on the ground and with your injured arm you should have your elbow rested/holding on your obliques and your arm at a 90 degree angle across your body holding a dumbell and raising it laterally untill you reach a ninety degree angle between your body and arm. Then repeat.

Repitition Range should be between 18-20

Also i believe it is best to do this slow to maximise strength gains and prevent injury to yourself. You can use your healthy arm for balance if required.

Cheers Matt

Registered User paddle pop lion's Avatar
    paddle pop lion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Links to pictures for exercises above are as followed:

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...lRotation.html

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...lRotation.html

Thanks Again Matt

<-- Psyched to see this one posted

Where is the article posted? I've searched the whole site! lol I would like to see the rankings as well. Congrats Opiewags99 if yours was the winner - nice article!

Oh it's not posted yet, it sometimes takes a couple of weeks to get posted

EspiE72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My first post on the forum. =)

The shoulder joint is a very complex thing. Most of the joint stability in the shoulder (I'm talking about the glenohumeral joint here) isn't provided by ligaments (like a knee or hip joint); it is provided by the shoulder muscles. Mighty Kev has already mentioned this; I won't review the anatomy of the shoulder joint - a google search will yield you those results. Rotator cuff injuries, left untreated (or treated incorrectly) can lead to long-term shoulder issues, and will usually result in degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis) in the affected joint. That's why it is so important for the serious athlete to get the help he or she needs for continued success and injury prevention.

If you have a rotator cuff tear, you need to seek medical attention. More specifically, you need to see an orthopedic specialist, like an orthopedic surgeon, a physical therapist, or an occupational therapist. Your family doctor can give you a referral to any of the above.

What is the best injury rehabilitation workout for a torn rotator cuff?

IT DEPENDS. Every rotator cuff tear is different. Severity of tear, time since injury, age of the patient, nutrition/social factors, medical comorbidities, and location of the tear will all play key roles in determining what exercise program is appropriate.

IT ALSO DEPENDS on which rotator cuff muscle is torn. Each muscle performs a different movement, so you really need to know which cuff muscle is torn before you start "rehabbing" it willy-nilly. I can say, with absolute certainty, that the previously posted "workout routines" are not going to be good for a torn rotator cuff. Resistive exercise involving the affected shoulder will not help. It will probably worsen the tear. Each exercise program has to be custom-tailored to the individual. Nobody, except for an accredited professional (PT, OT, or MD with sports-med training) should be prescribing any exercise routine for injuries. If your personal trainer tells you otherwise, run the other way. He or she simply doesn't have the knowledge or training to do it properly.

I am fully aware that I didn't answer the question. I refuse to provide an exercise protocol online without first examining and diagnosing the issue for the affected person. Anything less would be irresponsible on my part. Following an online exercise protocol for a torn rotator cuff from a forum post would be grossly irresponsible on your part.

Pain with active or resistive movement of the shoulder. A feeling of "pinching" with raising arms overhead.

Know that only a qualified medical professional (as described above) can diagnose a rotator cuff injury. Most of the time this can be done with a simple physical shoulder exam, but in some cases you may need an MRI to fully diagnose the problem.

A lot of research is constantly evolving our approach to shoulder injury prevention. I can tell you that the vast majority of people I see in my clinic that are physically fit males with shoulder injuries usually have some form of strength imbalance in their shoulders. I do my best to educate my patients on how to modify their exercise routine to prevent shoulder injury.

Some key ideas:
    -Don't just focus on deltoids, lats, triceps, and biceps. The rotator cuff CANNOT be ignored in your training regimen. You need to be doing low-resistance, high rep exercise in planes of external rotation, internal rotation, scaption, and shoulder extension. I wouldn't recommend really stacking the weight on these exercises. You may end up with a torn rotator cuff. It happens quickly, and it's hard to recover from.

-The key is balance. You want your rotator cuff to be strong, flexible, and healthy in proportion to the rest of your upper body. Not training your rotator cuff alongside the other muscles that look good on the beach will eventually lead to shoulder injury or dysfunction.

-A few brand-new research studies have come out suggesting that there is a direct relationship between strength of the serratus anterior and decreased rotator cuff injury, especially in overhead throwing athletes like baseball players and football quarterbacks. The serratus anterior controls scapular protraction. This can be achieved, for example, by doing pushups "with a plus". Feel free to pm me for more details on this.

BONUS QUESTION: Have you or someone you know have a torn rotator cuff?
    People pay me a lot of money to rehab their shoulders (and knees, and ankles, etc). I'm a licensed physical therapist with extensive experience in treating various injuries and disabilities of the musculoskeletal system. I have 7+ years of undergraduate and graduate study that taught me how to take care of people's injuries, and countless hours of additional clinical experience and continuing education courses.
    What kind of treatment was used? It really depends on the severity of the tear. A general guideline would be a cuff muscle that's less than 50% torn will generally respond well to an exercise-based physical therapy protocol. More than 50% torn usually requires surgery to fix.
    How long did it take to recover? Again, it depends on the individual, but most folks with rotator cuff injuries can expect to wait 4-6 months before returning to full-intensity shoulder exercise programs or sports for post-surgical cases, and a minimum of 6-12 weeks for partial tear, non-surgical cases. Remember, with injuries like these, just because it doesn't hurt doesn't mean you're good to go.

Hope this helps.
    Dr. Patrick B., PT, DPT