Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Lipoderm or other topical fat burner users...DADDY IT BURNS

My hands are on fire after applying LipoDerm-Ultra. Next time I'm using latex gloves, lol. And Aries, how the hell do you put this stuff on your FACE, christ man!

Quick Q: Those of you who use these topical gels, how long does it usually take before you notice a difference in that area? (Assume you're on a calorie restricted diet).

Thanks.

OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100) OMGitsMAX is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think like a week for results.
    Can this stuff give cancer??

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mako88
    My hands are on fire after applying LipoDerm-Ultra. Next time I'm using latex gloves, lol. And Aries, how the hell do you put this stuff on your FACE, christ man!

Quick Q: Those of you who use these topical gels, how long does it usually take before you notice a difference in that area? (Assume you're on a calorie restricted diet).

Thanks.

burn your hands bro? Man up!!!!! jeez... if you can't even take it on your hands, how do you expect to put that on your face? You'd be screaming like a little girl running down the street!!

It's not acid, lol.. you'll get used to it.. I demand that you put a layer on your face right now!

Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mako88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    burn your hands bro? Man up!!!!! jeez... if you can't even take it on your hands, how do you expect to put that on your face? You'd be screaming like a little girl running down the street!!

It's not acid, lol.. you'll get used to it.. I demand that you put a layer on your face right now!
    LOL, I'm scared!!

How long does it take to thin your face out usually A?

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL, I'm scared!!

How long does it take to thin your face out usually A?

i noticed a difference after 1 application..

and then realized that was just a placebo, lol...

Pretty sure it kicked in after 1 week and it has continued working through my bulk even though everything has on me has gotten fat...

Go wash your face and open those pores.. wait for it to dry.. and then apply a layer of lipoderm.. NOW!!!! I'm calling you out...

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries

Try adding capacin (sp?) for added penetration, now that is a burn

Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im using Yohimburn ES on my face right now during a bulk. It smells minty and doesn't burn like Lipoderm ;P.

I think im getting slight results on my face, I apply it twice daily (once before lifting/cardio and once before sleeping). Would anyone be interested in a photo documentary/log of this product?

carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just dont go for the topical fat burners exspecially if it burns like that.
    Just give me the ball that's all I need

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanks.
    Its a scam and doesnt work, you wont notice anything.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Thinking of a Master Plan SirSavageX's Avatar
    SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PSKlifter
    Try adding capacin (sp?) for added penetration, now that is a burn
    I like to call this little diddy Lipoderm-NAPALM.

JAGER, we're not a scam.

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SirSavageX

JAGER, we're not a scam.
    Nice and effective. What are your thoughts on local administration of clen in this topical mix?

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

JAGER, we're not a scam.
    Sure it is,Ive used it twice and it did nothing. And the simple fact that the only time it will work is when you are "in a calorie restricted diet" shows that it doesnt work. If the basis behind the claim is that it "melts" or "burns" fat away from topical application, the amount of calories you are taking in should not have any play into that...unless you are taking in an extraordinary amount of calories that make you gain fat at a enhanced rate.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000)
    JAGER, you be sure to tell everyone that loves Lipoderm-Ultra that it's a scam, then.

PSK, good question. It sounds good to me, but to be honest, I've got to recognize my limitations here and say that's a question best posed to Par or Loki. I'm more on the business side of things.

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, why has no one pointed out the fact that you can't lose fat in just any area you want... it burns off equally throughout your body... topical fat burners are good on paper, but in reality do nothing because once they get through your skin the fat-burning components do nothing.
    Workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=265614091#post265614091

JAGER, you be sure to tell everyone that loves Lipoderm-Ultra that it's a scam, then.

PSK, good question. It sounds good to me, but to be honest, I've got to recognize my limitations here and say that's a question best posed to Par or Loki. I'm more on the business side of things.
    Thanks. Just saw it pop up in another thread. I believe Loki had mentioned it a while back and apparently biggjohn ran a log on it. By the way, great move adding Velik to the AL team

oK, should I start a thread on it?

Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY
    oK, should I start a thread on it?
    IMO, I think u should
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IRl9WnpXkE&fmt=18

Thanks. Just saw it pop up in another thread. I believe Loki had mentioned it a while back and apparently biggjohn ran a log on it. By the way, great move adding Velik to the AL team
    Yeah, here's John's thread at AM:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant...t-support.html

Do what you want, JAGER. Folks know it works, especially with the cap. thrown in. If you're expecting a miracle, though, better kill yourself and hope for Heaven. It's not a miracle and nobody ever said it was. It's just to help folks lose that little bit of stubborn fat that doesn't seem to want to go away.

Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sam32465
    Wow, why has no one pointed out the fact that you can't lose fat in just any area you want... it burns off equally throughout your body... topical fat burners are good on paper, but in reality do nothing because once they get through your skin the fat-burning components do nothing.
    Well no duh, Sherlock. Topical fat burners are a SUPPLEMENT, and as with any other supplement, your diet and training has to be in place before it starts to work. So of course you need to have a caloric deficit for the topical burners to target those tough areas. I've known people with sub 10% BF but still have really stubborn fat pockets on their body (i.e. lower abs and face) and would be unfeasible to increase the caloric deficit/increase cardio without compromising muscle mass just to get to those last few trouble spots.

Topical fat burners can help. Im not so knowledgeable about the science behind it, but it has something to do with blocking A2 receptors on the site of application that have been preventing fat burning.

Im a convert to Yohimburn, it has actually helped to lean out my face during my bulk with a caloric SURPLUS. However, the timing of my applications were really important (i.e. right before cardio) so as to preferentially burn-off the fat during that time-frame. That's my input anyways.

To further clarify, it really shouldnt be used til sub 11% at least, to actually have it be effective. Any fatter than that and it will not do much. Last time I used it when I dropped just below 9%, it aided in getting to 6.5% w/ out going cal deficient, simply eating at maintenance during more of a recomp phase.

To further clarify, it really shouldnt be used til sub 11% at least, to actually have it be effective. Any fatter than that and it will not do much. Last time I used it when I dropped just below 9%, it aided in getting to 6.5% w/ out going cal deficient, simply eating at maintenance during more of a recomp phase.
    Why would the amount of fat have anything to do with it? If it "burns" fat, it burns fat. If im at maintenance calories at 15%, or maintenance calories at 8%, whats the difference?