Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Plus, the amount of spamming going on today by Protein Factory is unprecedented. Not to mention sloppy and see through
    Putting a rep on this board has turned out to be a horrible, horrible business decision.

Troll Bashing ain't easy! Flagg3's Avatar
    Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dwm230000

This proves that:

1. Hormoneman lied about PF not being affiliated with a pet food store. They are in the same building.

2. Pf's owner lied about the admittance to storing it in a sugar bowl and tried to use that as an explanation for the failed testing.

3. PF company and its owner are completely unproffesional in that the owner would send out an email like this calling other companies scumbags and other various names.
    Almost every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. Now, he claims that his father owns the pet store, when previously he had claimed that he had never heard of any pet store, but maybe there was a pet store on the same block.

Both of which are a lie, considering that Alex himself has actively advertised the pet store, and had admitted to being the owner on other message boards:
    http://www.indulgeyourpet.com/boards...pic.php?p=1344
    http://www.mypetspages.com/classifie...?cat=64&de=150

Flagg
    No ads here!

The opinions expressed above are my personal opinion.
    I have absolutely no affiliation with any supplement companies, and have never had any vested interest in any supplements of any kind.

Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lurker 501 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ttt

Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where is that Alex post from?

Damn, there are a lot of lies in it. For example, the "copycat company" he is referring to was proteincustomizer.com. Putting aside the merits of whether PC was a copycat company, they had nothing to do with the testing of PF stuff. Nothing at all. In fact, Protein Factory dropped them from the suit and then just sued 1 fast. That is right, the judge did not dismiss the suit against PC -- ALEX DID.

Its all public record in the documents filed with the Court.

This sad story gets sadder each week.

P.S. I'd still like to see evidence of this FDA approved nonesense.

P.P.S. I guess I am just jealous.
    DS and ID Mag, 'nuff said. For now.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Fyre, Spyce, and Shylls dwm230000's Avatar
    dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Where is that Alex post from?

Damn, there are a lot of lies in it. For example, the "copycat company" he is referring to was proteincustomizer.com. Putting aside the merits of whether PC was a copycat company, they had nothing to do with the testing of PF stuff. Nothing at all. In fact, Protein Factory dropped them from the suit and then just sued 1 fast. That is right, the judge did not dismiss the suit against PC -- ALEX DID.

Its all public record in the documents filed with the Court.

This sad story gets sadder each week.

P.S. I'd still like to see evidence of this FDA approved nonesense.

P.P.S. I guess I am just jealous.
    Alex Rogers sent me that email when I asked him about the failed label claims.

jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread should be stickied.

david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BB.com should really step in and put this guy in his place. Too much BS to keep up with. Lie after lie after lie. It's way past the point of being ridiculous.
    HORMONEMAN- worst rep on bb.com (WORST COMPANY owner) Steve Protein Factory is catching up (Edit: He's there).
    Read these threads:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=651142
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=650455

HORMONEMAN's lies confirmed:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=662222

exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by david4zero8
    BB.com should really step in and put this guy in his place. Too much BS to keep up with. Lie after lie after lie. It's way past the point of being ridiculous.
    I am inclined to believe that after bb.com sells out their PF stock they won't be buying anymore. I mean let's get real about this. Does anyone here really think bb.com is unaware of all these negative PF problems and does anyone really think bb.com hasn't looked into things?
    Do you think that your better than me?
    You better wake up cause you know it's a lie.

Friends don't let friends buy from Protein Factory...

Troll Bashing ain't easy! Flagg3's Avatar
    Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by exfatman
    I am inclined to believe that after bb.com sells out their PF stock they won't be buying anymore. I mean let's get real about this. Does anyone here really think bb.com is unaware of all these negative PF problems and does anyone really think bb.com hasn't looked into things?
    Exactly. HORMONEMAN has taken Spamming to a new low with his threads that are titled as if they were spam e-mails. I mean seriously, how do you post a thread that claims something like "Protein Factory Surpasses Label Claim tests!" without even attempting to pretend that it's true? Seriously, he is claiming that his products surpass label claim tests, but offers no test results to back up the claim. Has it come to this? Maybe I should just open a supplement company, start selling my supps through BB.com and then just post a million threads with titles like "Flaggtech products proven to cause woman to drop their panties!!' Or "FlaggTech proven to cure cancer!!"

It's gotten to the point of absurdity. Tomorrow, I bring out the BIG TROLL BUSTIN GUNS!!!

Flagg
    No ads here!

The opinions expressed above are my personal opinion.
    I have absolutely no affiliation with any supplement companies, and have never had any vested interest in any supplements of any kind.

exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Flagg3
    Exactly. HORMONEMAN has taken Spamming to a new low with his threads that are titled as if they were spam e-mails. I mean seriously, how do you post a thread that claims something like "Protein Factory Surpasses Label Claim tests!" without even attempting to pretend that it's true? Seriously, he is claiming that his products surpass label claim tests, but offers no test results to back up the claim. Has it come to this? Maybe I should just open a supplement company, start selling my supps through BB.com and then just post a million threads with titles like "Flaggtech products proven to cause woman to drop their panties!!' Or "FlaggTech proven to cure cancer!!"

It's gotten to the point of absurdity. Tomorrow, I bring out the BIG TROLL BUSTIN GUNS!!!

Flagg
    How about a thread saying 4 out of 5 doctors choose PF. But I really should mention that the doctors are vetinarians

Fyre, Spyce, and Shylls dwm230000's Avatar
    dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To: *********
    Date: Thursday - December 29, 2005 9:42 AM
    Subject: RE: protein

Mime.822 (6917 bytes) [View] [Save As]

We are located in a 20,000 sq foot building, which my father owns.
    App 12,000Sq is my father's pet supplies store, est in 1980. The rest
    is the **************.com. We subdivided the shopping center back in

Each business has their own doors, walls, ect. Its not like there is
    dog food stored next to protein. Once again, we are FDA inspected.

I feel that we are THE best place to buy protein in the world. We
    supply the highest quality protein, carbs, and dietary fat to our
    customers. This makes a lot of supplement companies very jealous.
    Jealousy leads to anger, thus we get attacked by other companies quite
    often. Most of the major supplement companies that have integrity,
    Met-RX, optimum, EAS all recommend our company if one of their customers
    needs a speciality protein. The smaller supplement companies that are
    trying to survive and the ones that attack us.

The failing label claim dates back a couple years when a rip off company
    of ours came along and tried to promote themselves as being better than
    us. The company ripped off our idea of customized protein.

When sleazy companies have nothing better than us, the only way to
    promote themselves is to bash other companies and try to make them look
    bad. Thus they tried to post on message boards all over the internet
    that we so-called failed the test. They so-called tested our products.
    The products came from one of our customers that admitted he stored the
    product in his sugar bowl.

We had to sue to protect our integrity, but the judge sided with the
    scumbag company, stating that we couldn't prove that is was not the
    proper way to test product.

But to make a long story short the sleaze ball company has since went
    out of business. But I think it resurfaced again but without the same
    owners.

here are the facts.

1) We are the original protein custom company and have been in business
    since 1998.
    2) We are the first company to introduce new proteins.
    1)Micellar Casein
    2)Super Plasma Protein
    3) Iso-electric Protein
    4) CFM whey isolate

3) We are still one of the only company's that is FDA approved. If a
    supplement company is going to try to smear my company, let them back
    themselves up by getting FDA approved and showing what kind of integrity
    they have. If all they can do is say how bad we suck, then that doesn't
    really prove anything about themselves. They just spend their time on
    the message boards bashing other companies when all along they should be
    spending time on improving their own company instead of spreading hate.

4)My company is backed the the manufacturers of the protein themselves.
    If you call companies like Glanbia ect they will confirm we are a superb
    company.

Sincerely,
    Alex Rogers
    President
    **************.com/Theta Brothers Sports Nutrition Inc.
    1-732-920-5710

A true man is never measured by his muscles, but his character,
    the muscles are only a very good bonus
    This bolded sentence is probably one of the funniest lies PF has told.
    This is from the customer who sent in the sample(the guy who Alex claimed admitted to storing it in a sugar bowl )
    Originally Posted by Tony1
    I receive my protein and fill it into empty protein containers. THeir protein doesn't come in containers. It comes in clear bags that are zip tied. I was even reluctant to send in the sample at first because I thought there wasn't going to be a problem anyway, so why waste the protein. I really don't want to go back to buying protein the way I used to.
    The guy makes a joke in the thread about mixing it in a sugar bowl. Alex lied and tried to use that as the true reason for the failed label claims because he did not know the person he was sending this email to(me) had seen this thread.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lets keep this thread bumped.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally Posted by dito
    Lets keep this thread bumped.
    OK...bump

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^

Turn around bright eyes

For some reason I feel like saying hi to Dito. Hi.

howdy

Turn around bright eyes

Originally Posted by dito
    howdy
    Can't you guys say bump like normal people

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The point of this thread has been debated long ago.

For anyone posting inquiries about PF label claims, link this thread.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....