Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HORMONEMAN
    Correct me if I'm wrong. Did Mikes company not sell PC products?
    Oh for christ's sake. Are you a f*cking moron? Why did the court throw your assinine claim out? STFU and start acting normal or do us all a favor and leave the board. Actually, go farther and put a shotgun in your mouth.
    Do you think that your better than me?
    You better wake up cause you know it's a lie.

Friends don't let friends buy from Protein Factory...

HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by exfatman
    Oh for christ's sake. Are you a f*cking moron? Why did the court throw your assinine claim out? STFU and start acting normal or do us all a favor and leave the board. Actually, go farther and put a shotgun in your mouth.
    That's true. Whoever heard of a court making the wrong decision?

Encouraging suicide now? Wow. Put down the keyboard and step away from the computer. You need help dude.

Protein Factory:THE SMART CHOICE FOR SERIOUS SUPPLEMENTS. Because Paying Too Much Is Just Dumb.

The Most Popular Products:

UNLEASHED: The Superior Testosterone Booster

DX7: The Worlds Most Potent Multi

ZIP! The Non-"Jittery" Fat Burner

POST CYCLE: What You Should Be On...When You're Off.

Check BB.com Store for the best prices.

exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's true. Whoever heard of a court making the wrong decision?

Encouraging suicide now? Wow. Put down the keyboard and step away from the computer. You need help dude.
    Why...it's your suicide I am rooting for.

BTW, I got a nice Ozzy song for you

Why...it's your suicide I am rooting for.

BTW, I got a nice Ozzy song for you
    No matter if the decision was right or wrong in your opinion it was made so stop being a whiny bi.tch about it.

Fyre, Spyce, and Shylls dwm230000's Avatar
    dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Yes, it's all a big PF conspiracy. The guy that funded the tests; the lab that ran the tests; the guy that owned a competing website; all the company reps on this board; all the people that disagree with you that aren't company reps; the courts; the judge that denied your bs case; santa claus; the easter bunny. We are all in a big conspiracy to bring down the PF name.

Originally Posted by dwm230000
    Yes, it's all a big PF conspiracy. The guy that funded the tests; the lab that ran the tests; the guy that owned a competing website; all the company reps on this board; all the people that disagree with you that aren't company reps; the courts; the judge that denied your bs case; santa claus; the easter bunny. We are all in a big conspiracy to bring down the PF name.
    Don't admit it in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude, please grow up and please shut up.

Originally Posted by pharm
    Dude, please grow up and please shut up.
    Did I say something you don't agree with?

HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HORMONEMAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No big conspriracy at all. Just an improperly run test that cost the business some money. You wouldn't like it if it happened to you. (Some day when you actually join the work world).

At any rate, this is no longer an issue, since all subsequent products have met or exceeded claims. I hate to repeat myself but as long as you're going to harp on the same 5 year old crap, I'll be here setting the record straight.

Protein Factory:THE SMART CHOICE FOR SERIOUS SUPPLEMENTS. Because Paying Too Much Is Just Dumb.

Troll Bashing ain't easy! Flagg3's Avatar
    Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No big conspriracy at all. Just an improperly run test that cost the business some money. You wouldn't like it if it happened to you. (Some day when you actually join the work world).

At any rate, this is no longer an issue, since all subsequent products have met or exceeded claims. I hate to repeat myself but as long as you're going to harp on the same 5 year old crap, I'll be here setting the record straight.
    You keep saying this, but you haven't furnished any test results to prove this claim. What tests has pf EVER passed? Isn't that a fair question for people to ask?

Flagg
    No ads here!

The opinions expressed above are my personal opinion.
    I have absolutely no affiliation with any supplement companies, and have never had any vested interest in any supplements of any kind.

No big conspriracy at all. Just an improperly run test that cost the business some money. You wouldn't like it if it happened to you. (Some day when you actually join the work world). .
    Wow...you really screwed up this time. First you keep denying your Alex and you even claim you were not with PF when this happened. Now you admit that this lost you (the business) some money. Did you realize that returning under a new user name after being banned is reason for a permanent ban? Bye-bye

dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)

5 year old crap? What is the date of the lawsuit, genius? You can say the test was improperly run all you want. It was proper enough for the court. Do you have indepenent lab tests to show that all subsequent products met or exceeded label claims?

You can attempt to personally insult me all you want. I am a college graduate with a degree in accounting. I work as an accountant. I am smart enough to know that you and your company are full of ****. Your wit is only matched by your company's ethical reputation. Below average at best.

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did I say something you don't agree with?
    Yeah, your high and mighty crusade is getting old, especially when you act like a 12 year old and tell people to committ suicide.

You are talking/arguing about SUPPLEMENTS. Maybe your energies would be better suited for attacking the tobacco companies or something with a little more substance.

I can't say you proved your point, because I stopped reading a long time ago. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of Hormoneman at all, but you could take your ongoing argument, name calling, and generally acting like a child when you are 44 yrs old, to PM's or personal email attacks and stop wasting space.

Originally Posted by pharm
    Yeah, your high and mighty crusade is getting old, especially when you act like a 12 year old and tell people to committ suicide.

You are talking/arguing about SUPPLEMENTS. Maybe your energies would be better suited for attacking the tobacco companies or something with a little more substance.

I can't say you proved your point, because I stopped reading a long time ago. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of Hormoneman at all, but you could take your ongoing argument, name calling, and generally acting like a child when you are 44 yrs old, to PM's or personal email attacks and stop wasting space.
    Number one. I am not on a crusade.
    Number two. I admit the suicide request was a bit much but that is how I feel about his lies.
    Number three. Yes this is about supps. Particularly the supps from PF.
    Number four. If this is about name calling, why don't you address the others that have called him and been called names by him?
    Number five. You can attack the tobacco companies if you want but at least they don't exactly make false label claims and unlike PF they are actually FDA approved.
    Last edited by exfatman; 12-18-2005 at 05:11 PM.

No big conspriracy at all.
    I already know there's no conspiracy. It's too bad your company had to pay for a lawsuit before you were able to admit that.
    Protein Factory alleged that the unlawful testing was the result of an illegal conspiracy between ******** and Protein Customizer
    Last edited by dwm230000; 12-18-2005 at 06:04 PM.

Apparently that was a small conspiracy

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Correct me if I'm wrong. Did Mikes company not sell PC products?
    no, he sold black star labs stuff, but this was long after the trial. Additionally, mike tested other products he sold, one of which also failed.

I guess there goes your theory

Originally Posted by str8flexed
    no, he sold black star labs stuff, but this was long after the trial. Additionally, mike tested other products he sold, one of which also failed.

Guess he has been corrected

Originally Posted by str8flexed

Well, one company was supposedly providing raw materials to the other.

And the one that failed was one he was going to drop, but I really don;t want to get into this because then it becomes arguing a legal battle over the internet. You have nothing to lose, but I represent a company and I'm not going to retry the case here.

Well, one company was supposedly providing raw materials to the other.

And the one that failed was one he was going to drop, but I really don;t want to get into this because then it becomes arguing a legal battle over the internet. You have nothing to lose, but I represent a company and I'm not going to retry the case here.
    Actually your not gonna retry the case anywhere or you will get laughed out of court again.

Wink

http://www.labelclaimstesting.com/?pageID=5&mp=10&
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1034704503
    ^^^^^^Results of Protein Factory label claim testing that were ruled to be valid and independent in court.

The second link had this claim:

Calories: 375.29
    Fat: 1.00g
    Total Carbs: 5.14g
    Total Protein: 86.28g

and this was the actual result:

Calories: 392.00
    Fat: 2.13g
    Total Carbs 29.7g
    Total Protein 63.6g

Well, I guess we have something new to add to the list of things that PF has failed:

- Failed Label Claims Tests:
    http://www.labelclaimstesting.com/?pageID=5&mp=10&
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1034704503

- Failed Lawsuits:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=446

-Failed Board Rep:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/member.php?u=130434

At least they are consistent.
    Last edited by dwm230000; 12-19-2005 at 03:44 PM.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That was so good. I don't think there is an owned picture in existance that coincides with that. Hot damn!
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally Posted by dito
    That was so good. I don't think there is an owned picture in existance that coincides with that. Hot damn!

There's no way that guy is going to be able to stay away. That's the only real disappointing thing about him leaving.
    Last edited by dwm230000; 12-19-2005 at 04:06 PM.

Failed board rep...what did I miss??????

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Failed board rep...what did I miss??????
    You missed this
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=653327

david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cxm
    I totally missed that. So that was what their plan was all along (yeah right). Spam the board with advertisements (exactly what the fenugreek thread was all about: we were right), and when it gets tough, tuck tail and run. Sounds like a company you can trust.
    HORMONEMAN- worst rep on bb.com (WORST COMPANY owner) Steve Protein Factory is catching up (Edit: He's there).
    Read these threads:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=651142
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=650455

HORMONEMAN's lies confirmed:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=662222

Originally Posted by cxm
    That really is a hilarious thread but I am afraid whormoandude will not go anywhere considering he was online till a little while ago.

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That really is a hilarious thread but I am afraid whormoandude will not go anywhere considering he was online till a little while ago.
    No worries, little by little his rep will go eventually red. There are people just waiting. Patience my little grasshopper.

Originally Posted by cxm
    No worries, little by little his rep will go eventually red. There are people just waiting. Patience my little grasshopper.
    I am waiting too...how about everyboady rep me so I can give him the biggest trip into redland ever seen in the history of bb.com?