wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ZMA night time or daytime?

whats the difference?which one u prefer? i think night time is more effective. or they have the same effect.
    and more sılly question ehe: what happens if you use them at the same time ? :P

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ZMA is ZMA, it is best to take at night

durango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) durango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) durango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) durango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take it just about an hour before bedtime with flax seed, i don't think it matters though if you take day or night .

Keyser_Sose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Am I the only one or do you guys get some really f***ed up dreams when you take that stuff? I would sleep really well, but have some dreams that would really trip me out.
    Don't confuse my kindness for weakness

Grasshopper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ZMA

If a person is taking Z-MASSpm would it be bad or a waste to take Z-MASSam also?

Shut up and sweat!!!

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    of course that would be pointless

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ZMA makes you tired.. hence why you would take it before bed, instead of before lifting heavy weights..

Grasshopper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So what you are saying is that Z-MASSpm does the same thing as Z-MASS am? Come on now spell it out for me.