Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kappakai View Post
    born in kokomo. moved away when i was a kid though. you?
    Ft. Wayne. I've only been to Kokomo once to the skate park.
    "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dom_88 View Post
    Lol@someone thinking Japanese culture is "normal." My brother's GF is from there and she tells me the creepiest **** about japanese people. They just hide it better and people think they're all anime/samurai/technology or some ****. She once told me how it's actually quite common for old men to go up to young girls and offer to pay them to pee in a cup so they can go home and drink it. I thought she was exaggerating but I asked some other japanese girls and they pretty much confirmed it. I was like "WTF?!" and they said that aspect of their culture is really well-hidden.
    sometimes old men get thirsty
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by J-Bol View Post
    Ft. Wayne. I've only been to Kokomo once to the skate park.
    OMg. there's a skate park1?

Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    douglas macarthur was right
    nuke the bastards to hell

osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol@someone thinking Japanese culture is "normal." My brother's GF is from there and she tells me the creepiest **** about japanese people. They just hide it better and people think they're all anime/samurai/technology or some ****. She once told me how it's actually quite common for old men to go up to young girls and offer to pay them to pee in a cup so they can go home and drink it. I thought she was exaggerating but I asked some other japanese girls and they pretty much confirmed it. I was like "WTF?!" and they said that aspect of their culture is really well-hidden.
    Honestly , dont you think drinking pee is better then torturing animals?
    And probably the men enjoy girls piss (no homo but "urine" has good sources in it lol)

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    is this any different than watching a lion hunt on discovery channel?
    Yes the people are the difference. Zoo's are for learning about animals. They are not places where you pay to feed animals to other animals.

I couldn't imagine subjecting a young child to anything like that.

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OMg. there's a skate park1?
    Was when I went. DK or something like that. I think it burnt down though.

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

Originally Posted by basement iron View Post
    Yes the people are the difference. Zoo's are for learning about animals. They are not places where you pay to feed animals to other animals.

I couldn't imagine subjecting a young child to anything like that.
    At Sea World you can feed fish to dolphins and stingrays.

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by osamaelias View Post
    Honestly , dont you think drinking pee is better then torturing animals?
    And probably the men enjoy girls piss (no homo but "urine" has good sources in it lol)
    My point is you don't always know what's really going on Japanese culture. You only see the image they project to the outside world. Torturing animals is terrible, but drinking strange young girls' pee is ****ing creepy and disturbing ****. You know what's going on in Chinese culture because they just don't give a ****.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by J-Bol View Post
    At Sea World you can feed fish to dolphins and stingrays.
    Wow fish. Fish sure can scream loud. This **** is like playing God Mike Vick gets called sport's worst athlete of the year yet a couple continents away these Chinese bastards are eating dogs and noone bats a damn eye.

kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Black_guy View Post
    Wow fish. Fish sure can scream loud. This **** is like playing God Mike Vick gets called sport's worst athlete of the year yet a couple continents away these Chinese bastards are eating dogs and noone bats a damn eye.
    no one bats a damn eye? look at everyone screaming in this thread... no one bats an eye.

btw, eating dog in china is illegal.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what difference does it make how loud a suffering animal can scream? if i cut your throat open you wouldn't be able to scream at all, would you?

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My point is you don't always know what's really going on Japanese culture. You only see the image they project to the outside world. Torturing animals is terrible, but drinking strange young girls' pee is ****ing creepy and disturbing ****. You know what's going on in Chinese culture because they just don't give a ****.
    yeh i understand mate. Thanks , do you have any more creepy stuff they do i kind of find it fascinating how humans can do such things.

You know in Iraq , shiite militas , torture mainly sunni's , with drills , electricty , your private part chopped off etc. Youve prob heard of the death squads etc.

But what i love is the media make it sound bad when some insurgents chop peoples heads off (to be honest there just following the old ways , basically killing spies with a sword, yeh strong religions lol).

And the Media hardly shows these shiites that torture people alive, worse then the things you saw above. Believe me.

Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chynaman View Post
    whats wrong with eating cats and dogs?

meat is meat. have you ever seen the patriot? mel gibson said something a long the lines of "dogs are a good meal" or something like that.

its part of their cultural background.

and no i haven't eaten either cats or dogs
    Whats wrong is how they kill them before they eat them

no one bats a damn eye? look at everyone screaming in this thread... no one bats an eye.

btw, eating dog in china is illegal.
    whateva u say commie

whateva u say commie
    ok welfare baby.

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All they are doing is brining nature too an audience.

Same thing happens in nature people

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

ok welfare baby.
    small dick

ok welfare baby.
    nice eyes wish they could see the road tho

Constant Boner Disorder youngblood123's Avatar
    youngblood123 is just really nice. (+1000) youngblood123 is just really nice. (+1000) youngblood123 is just really nice. (+1000) youngblood123 is just really nice. (+1000) youngblood123 is just really nice. (+1000) youngblood123 is just really nice. (+1000) youngblood123 is just really nice. (+1000) youngblood123 is just really nice. (+1000) youngblood123 is just really nice. (+1000) youngblood123 is just really nice. (+1000) youngblood123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jehst View Post
    small dick
    lol.

effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong racism
    -Chicagoan Crew-

Originally Posted by jehst View Post
    small dick
    what's wrong... disappointed?

still wouldn't be able to see your black ass.

Negger of $hitty threads seoulseek80's Avatar
    seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong racism and stereotypes in this thread from more then one standpoint. Mods how about doin your job?

Originally Posted by seoulseek80 View Post
    Strong racism and stereotypes in this thread from more then one standpoint. Mods how about doin your job?
    boyscout's asian. apparently his eyes are too small to be reading this ****.

shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000) shiznut123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    knock it off with the racist comments

All I need is one mic NassirJones's Avatar
    NassirJones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NassirJones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NassirJones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NassirJones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NassirJones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NassirJones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NassirJones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NassirJones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So let me get this straight. Are you trying to say that it is wrong for animals to eat animals? Yeah Humans would be much better...go ahead you first...just sayin

blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by seoulseek80 View Post
    in japan girls are sticking eels up their vagins
    in the US a guy gets screwed to death by a horse

people are weird.

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    id toss a chicken to a lion. sounds cool. and lions need meat neways

Negger of $hitty threads seoulseek80's Avatar
    seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000) seoulseek80 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    boyscout's asian. apparently his eyes are too small to be reading this ****.
    Whats really sad is i rarely see asians here stick up for themselves on here. I know for a fact there are quite a few that lurk around here but dont say anything to avoid confrontation. Then you have these undercover bigots and racists on here that only appear when these thread come up.