jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hows this cut diet, 2500 calories, 293 g protein

around 2510 calories
    293g protein

weigh around 230, slightly above 20% bf

48g whey
    1/2 cup quaker oats
    Apple
    450 calories
    50g protein

Turkey sandwhich on whole wheat no condiments
    500 calories
    40ish g protein

Promax Bar
    280 calories
    20g protein

Salad with olives, carrots, green beans, kidney beans
    2 chicken breasts
    500 calories
    50g protein

PWO
    2 sccops whey
    240 calories
    48g protein

1 can tuna
    33ish g protein
    180 calories

1 tub albertsons low fat cottage cheese
    360 calories
    52g protein

corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats your heigh and wieght, just curious?
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION

jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpars will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by corple View Post
    whats your heigh and wieght, just curious?
    6'2 230

was 245 have dumped off 15 pounds of fat

crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks alright. I'd suggest adding some healthy fats like natty pb, olive oil, nuts, etc. because it doesn't look like you're getting much fat in at all. Also, post workout it's good to have some simple carbs because post workout insuline spike helps muscle growth/activity if you are concerned with muscle while you cut. Also, you're eating alot of protein which is good, but maybe check your nutrition numbers again. You have 2 chicken breats as 50g protein which I think is a bit low unless they are really small. Overall, looks pretty solid. Good luck and stick with it.
    Stop lying about how much you can squat...

There are no asterisks in this lifetime, only scoreboards.

Originally Posted by crispy830 View Post
    Looks alright. I'd suggest adding some healthy fats like natty pb, olive oil, nuts, etc. because it doesn't look like you're getting much fat in at all. Also, post workout it's good to have some simple carbs because post workout insuline spike helps muscle growth/activity if you are concerned with muscle while you cut. Also, you're eating alot of protein which is good, but maybe check your nutrition numbers again. You have 2 chicken breats as 50g protein which I think is a bit low unless they are really small. Overall, looks pretty solid. Good luck and stick with it.
    they are pretty small. i based the 25g per on frozen tyson ones which are about 1/3 bigger and 33g a peice.... im on college on a ****ty meal plan and i get these grilled chicken sandwhiches and take off the buns.

would juice be okay for a simple carb or what do you suggest, like bulk dextrose?

and i could nix the promax bar and add a small thing of planters peanuts with the cottage cheese pre bed

crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crispy830 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think milk is good for a simple carb to mix your PWO shake with, or as you mentioned, dextrose is always popular. As far as juice, I don't see why it wouldn't work because it tends to have a good amount of sugar. However, you probably want to limit how much so that you aren't consuming like a ton of sugar.
    Stop lying about how much you can squat...

There are no asterisks in this lifetime, only scoreboards.

Originally Posted by crispy830 View Post
    I think milk is good for a simple carb to mix your PWO shake with, or as you mentioned, dextrose is always popular. As far as juice, I don't see why it wouldn't work because it tends to have a good amount of sugar. However, you probably want to limit how much so that you aren't consuming like a ton of sugar.
    its really easy for me to get milk at our dorms shop. Ill mix my whey with fat free chocolate milk they have here- its got a good ammount of sugar in it

Amyelitza69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How you drop those 15 pounds of fat? Can you tell me the exercise routine you do? Congrats on that!!!

Originally Posted by jpars View Post
    6'2 230

was 245 have dumped off 15 pounds of fat

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Amyelitza69 View Post
    How you drop those 15 pounds of fat? Can you tell me the exercise routine you do? Congrats on that!!!
    Read the stickies at the top of the page.
    Just a weight lifter

GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was cutting weight, I went pretty low carb, and it seemed to work incredibly well.

My macros were 50P, 25C, 25F.

My intake per day would be 2000-2500 cals, 200-300g P, 50-100g C, 50-100g F

I got down to 5%