Closed Thread
    Message Board Veteran LukeStacey's Avatar
    LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Condemnation of product: Norateen HEAVYWEIGHT 2

Well LA Muscle have done it again, now there is no need to buy steroids or ay other Pro-Hormone, ther eason being Norateen HEAVYWEIGHT 2 is here..................If only this was true.

Apparently Norateen and Norateen HEAVWEIGHT have been banned by the ANB an IOC because they were so much stronger than all the other steroids out there (what a wrok of fiction).

Now Norateen HEAVWEIGHT 2 rears its head boasting the following contents:

Beta ecdysterone (billed as totally stronger than Dianabol)
    Discorea Deltoidea (whatever that is which apparently raises test levels by 100%)
    Mucuna Prureins (whatever they are, also billed as supreme in the test elevation department and better at raising GH than GH itself)
    Chrysin (becaus the product is so powerful it needs an anti estrogen.......again a work of fiction)

As is the case with these products they claim:
    17% more Mass and 10% less fat in 10 days
    35lbs+ gaine din just 6 weeks
    + you get all the standard better than Dianabol and they also claim this stuff is better and stronger than Test injections themselves ( oh how the pro's out there must be clapping there hands with joy now that they can now build Ronnie Coleman size bodies on the cheap).

I just cant belive that this company can make such claims when the contents of this thing shows its crap, take it from me, I was fooled into buying Norateen Heavyweight, I bought 2 tubs (a 2 month supply) ate right,trained hard and gained nothing on this stuff, in fact I trained better without it, my dissapointment was HUGE.

If anyone knows as to what:
    Mucuna Prureins
    and Discorea Deltoidea are I would appreciate it.

Do yourself a favour dont Buy this stuff.

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great post Luke.

Big Cat sure is gonna be pissed when he see's your post and hears about that product. He hates LA Muscle. I was thinking about getting some LA Muscle Norateen, but thankfully Cat stopped me before I made the mistake.
    Original board member since 1999

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They've been saying Norateen was about to be banned as soon as it came out and that was a while ago.

There is a website called norateen.com it clearly says the products were banned yet they are still selling them hmmmmm.

Shame Anne Robinson isn't doing Watchdog anymore!
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For some reason this stuff is not to be made any more. But our juvenile Detective said that a bunch of kids are using it at a local high school.
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh what shame, now they are several tens of dollars lighter. Why won't Bush invest more in education ? ....

Sounds like something they scraped off their shoe rather than a supplement. Of course the IOC banned it, they ban everything. Hell they took Andrea raducan's gold medal because her cold medicin contained 25 mcg of pseudo-ephedrine. Hell, if that was even enough to work it wouldn't have done her any good, she's a bloody gymnast ! Discorea by the way, is along the lines of tribulus. Unlike tribulus it has some merit, but for the dose you'd need to take to see decent results you could set yourself up with a good PH stack that delivers three times better results.

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Big Cat
    Oh what shame, now they are several tens of dollars lighter. Why won't Bush invest more in education ? ....

Sounds like something they scraped off their shoe rather than a supplement. Of course the IOC banned it, they ban everything. Hell they took Andrea raducan's gold medal because her cold medicin contained 25 mcg of pseudo-ephedrine. Hell, if that was even enough to work it wouldn't have done her any good, she's a bloody gymnast ! Discorea by the way, is along the lines of tribulus. Unlike tribulus it has some merit, but for the dose you'd need to take to see decent results you could set yourself up with a good PH stack that delivers three times better results.
    la muscle is unfortunatly a english company, if your guna blame any1, blame blair
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

ukbutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukbutler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    la muscle is actually a joke, go on the website and watch a guy doing 1/4 rom squats, shocking.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.

~~~ Brothers of IRON ~~~

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ukbutler View Post
    la muscle is actually a joke, go on the website and watch a guy doing 1/4 rom squats, shocking.
    thread from '01, however LA muscle appears to be a pretty lousy looking site IMO

thanks dsade, clearly I need my glasses
    Last edited by Lifterforlife10; 02-04-2010 at 07:43 AM. Reason: wrong year

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    thread from '06, however LA muscle appears to be a pretty lousy looking site IMO
    Actually started in 2001. Hey, next year we will start getting 10 year old bumps.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Actually started in 2001. Hey, next year we will start getting 10 year old bumps.
    Hi Guys

Wow, what can i say?? has it really been 9 years already since i posted this. seems like it was only yesterday that I was on the megabol/Anabol PH stack. Incredibly then i was 20 and my daughter was 1. She's now coming up 10, and i'm knocking 30.

Back to LA Muscle, yes they still sell products and regretably yes they are still crap!
    Its good to be back!

Location: Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    shane-draper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shane-draper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shane-draper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shane-draper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shane-draper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shane-draper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shane-draper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shane-draper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shane-draper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shane-draper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shane-draper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump 10 years later

docleslie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=LukeStacey;55933]Well LA Muscle have done it again, now there is no need to buy steroids or ay other Pro-Hormone, ther eason being Norateen HEAVYWEIGHT 2 is here..................If only this was true.

Apparently Norateen and Norateen HEAVWEIGHT have been banned by the ANB an IOC because they were so much stronger than all the other steroids out there (what a wrok of fiction).

Now Norateen HEAVWEIGHT 2 rears its head boasting the following contents:

Beta ecdysterone (billed as totally stronger than Dianabol)
    Discorea Deltoidea (whatever that is which apparently raises test levels by 100%)
    Mucuna Prureins (whatever they are, also billed as supreme in the test elevation department and better at raising GH than GH itself)
    Chrysin (becaus the product is so powerful it needs an anti estrogen.......again a work of fiction)

As is the case with these products they claim:
    17% more Mass and 10% less fat in 10 days
    35lbs+ gaine din just 6 weeks
    + you get all the standard better than Dianabol and they also claim this stuff is better and stronger than Test injections themselves ( oh how the pro's out there must be clapping there hands with joy now that they can now build Ronnie Coleman size bodies on the cheap).

I just cant belive that this company can make such claims when the contents of this thing shows its crap, take it from me, I was fooled into buying Norateen Heavyweight, I bought 2 tubs (a 2 month supply) ate right,trained hard and gained nothing on this stuff, in fact I trained better without it, my dissapointment was HUGE.

If anyone knows as to what:

Mucuna Pruriens contains L-DOPA, also known as Levodopa. This is a dopamine precursor and sometimes used as a pharmaceutical to treat Parkinson's Disease (alongside another compound known as Carbidopa)

however it has no place in this product

Wow

Can belI've a post of mine from 16 years ago just got bumped.

Don't know what I'm shocked about more? The bump or that Norateen is still about, albeit with a revamped formula!

LA muscle = 20 years of ripping people off!
    Its good to be back!

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LukeStacey View Post
    Wow

Can belI've a post of mine from 16 years ago just got bumped.

Don't know what I'm shocked about more? The bump or that Norateen is still about, albeit with a revamped formula!

LA muscle = 20 years of ripping people off!
    I can't believe someone that posted 16 years ago actually saw their post get bumped

RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ****s all over my ********, has a picture of the Rock lifted straight from his Hercules movie. You search sarms once and you're f***