sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Waistline While Clean Bulking - How Far Will it Go? And Forearms Problems

I know the minimum waistline of someone can have depends on a lot of things, like bone structure. But I have 31" at a minimum, and I plan to clean bulk, how far will it go? Will it even reach a big 35"(I know it will if its dirty bulking)? Or will clean bulking just let it add an inch or two?

Another thing is that since I started lifting, my biceps, triceps, chest and practically any place we expect to grow did... But my forearms and wrist remain small. Should I hit them too? Or are they hit when I do other exercises already? If I should hit them, whats the best exercise for them(+reps and sets)?

THANKS!

Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The waistline thing really depends. I, for example gained almost 20 pounds in the last 2 or 3 months on a relatively dirty bulk and only saw a 2 inch increase in my waistline.

Since you are doing a clean bulk, I don't think that it'll get as far as 4-5 inches. But genetics determine where your fat goes and if yours say they go to the waist, then be ready to loosen the notch in your belt.

About forearms. Yes, if you think that they are lagging, definitely hit them seperately.

Try something like:
    Behind back BB wrist curls
    Reverse curls
    Hammer Curls (if you dont do these on biceps day)

Don't hit them too hard, so 3 sets of 8-10 reps each should be fine. Be careful, because if you injure your forearms, say bye bye to any upper body work.

You might also want to try some farmers walks where you hold heavy dumbells and walk around for as long as possible.

If you're willing to spend some bucks, get the wrist roller. Your forearms will get massive.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wrists don't grow

forearms will plateau around 13-15''ish unless you've got the genetics for them

don't worry about your waist; you can cut later. if you want to bulk don't worry about getting fat.
    <->

sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    wrists don't grow

forearms will plateau around 13-15''ish unless you've got the genetics for them

don't worry about your waist; you can cut later. if you want to bulk don't worry about getting fat.
    The furthest I went with waist was size 34"... I am currently at 32". I plan to keep my waistline as small as possible while clean bulking. But when I get a new pair of jeans, what is the safest? 32" still? 33" is ok but with belt, and I HATE wearing belts...

I plan to get a 31"(my smallest waistline), but I think that would be wasting the jeans if I bulk huh? Or can I keep it that way with clean bulk?

THANKS! I will pos rep you too now.

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sweetmisery
    The furthest I went with waist was size 34"... I am currently at 32". I plan to keep my waistline as small as possible while clean bulking. But when I get a new pair of jeans, what is the safest? 32" still? 33" is ok but with belt, and I HATE wearing belts...

I plan to get a 31"(my smallest waistline), but I think that would be wasting the jeans if I bulk huh? Or can I keep it that way with clean bulk?

THANKS! I will pos rep you too now.

????????????

Bro-if you get to a weight where you cannot physchologically deal with your waist line then go ahead and cut. A minimal waist line increase is a great indicator of how clean your bulk is in my opinion.

31 is a girls size anyway so wtf are you worried about?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Originally Posted by RU4A69
    ????????????

Bro-if you get to a weight where you cannot physchologically deal with your waist line then go ahead and cut. A minimal waist line increase is a great indicator of how clean your bulk is in my opinion.

31 is a girls size anyway so wtf are you worried about?
    Its just that I love wearing bootcut where it shows my legs best. And with size 31", it looks great. LOL! Thanks.

And AJ, its been long since I gave you a pos repped, but somehow, it says I still have to pass some around... Oh well... Ill give one to this guy above... and try it again.

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My advice for bulking is GO SLOW. I did a fast bulk last year, eating two cups or more of brown rice or oatmeal with every meal and in four months I gained 30 pounds. My waist went from 32 inches to 38. Too much, too fast. This year I started bulking in April and I'm starting to get to the same point except my waist is at 36 and I have a lot more muscle. I plan on going slowly up some more, then keeping most of the weight gain. For jeans I have a range from 32 to 38 and just go with whatever I need at the time. That's how I'd buy them if I were you too. If your pants start not to fit, go get a new pair that fits you how you like them, etc. Then you'll have your range for all future contingencies. If my 38's get tight I'll know it's time to start cutting.

As for forearms, train 'em hard and heavy like you do any other bodypart, but definitely train 'em. They're stubborn like calves on most people, but they'll grow.

The Giant Killer ShreddedShruggin's Avatar
    ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's the problem with your belt-hating dilemma. Soon, your legs are gonna get too big for waist 32 jeans. You're going to have to buy them in a bigger waist size to accomodate for the extra leg size you will have developed. So either way, whether your fat or skinny, your gonna have to wear a belt eventually. As for your wasit size, i think you can get it smaller than 31 inches, and you just don't know it yet. At 31 inches, are you at your rippest? Don't settle for anything short of the best.

-Grimface

Markel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Markel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and hear i am proud of getting to 35-36

31, i dont think thats physicaly possible for me unless i get some weird operation