Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Girl keeps making fun of me

I met this girl one time, we introduced eachother or she introduced her self to me, but now she always makes fun of me. We never talk or anything, but she always tries to find ways to make fun of me. She calls me names, and all that, what should I do, I dont think I will be seeing her anymore, but waht does it mean when a girl keeps making fun of you, I am scared to say something back because i dont want to hurt anyones feelings.

Mad Reps has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Reps has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Reps has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Reps has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Reps has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Reps has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Reps has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Reps has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Reps has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Reps has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mad Reps has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    She recognizes you as a troll?

Stats: 5'6", 154 lbs
    BodyPoints: 26131
    quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit quickups's BodySpace
    My suspicion is right. You are scared of hurting her feelings. She's probably picking on you because she detects that youre a wuss and won't do anything back.

If she makes fun of you, she must think youre an easy guy to pick on. If I were you, I would make fun of her back. Insult her infront of other people or friends when possible.

Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jr.Gong is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I dont care I wont see her anymore, but once we met she started making fun of me, and I didnt wanna make her cry, because before a girl would mess with me and I acted back, and then she got real mad at me and my friend for messing with her (she was fine too).

Stats: 5'11", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10937
    The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The Experiment's BodySpace
    Haha, you suck Jr. Dong.

psycho69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psycho69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psycho69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psycho69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psycho69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psycho69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psycho69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psycho69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psycho69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psycho69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psycho69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jr.Gong
    I met this girl one time, we introduced eachother or she introduced her self to me, but now she always makes fun of me. We never talk or anything, but she always tries to find ways to make fun of me. She calls me names, and all that, what should I do, I dont think I will be seeing her anymore, but waht does it mean when a girl keeps making fun of you, I am scared to say something back because i dont want to hurt anyones feelings.
    if u were a real man you would hit her LOL

I will never see her again, its not like she made me cry or anything like that. She just called me names alot, but then would say shes joking alot of the time. I dont care just for the future incase another girl tries this on me, but they always laugh at me for some reason when they look at me or I look at them, then say what... they like laugh and call me names, funny names though.

fitnessisfun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitnessisfun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitnessisfun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitnessisfun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitnessisfun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitnessisfun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitnessisfun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitnessisfun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitnessisfun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitnessisfun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitnessisfun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    punch her in the mouth.

BodyPoints: 34598
    ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ispy's BodySpace
    she was giving you a taste of your own medicine.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. 👽
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Torrette Typing Syndrom FreshMintBlue's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 70
    FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FreshMintBlue's BodySpace
    Was sich liebt neckt sich...
    FreshMint's Book of generaly cool People:

Sword_; (OZ), LoveThyPain, The Conqueror, Haider254, IceDragon, dodigago, ®eckless, BB is 4 life :), _Sniper_, danishabs, NorwegianBadass, Chipman

Nedo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nedo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nedo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nedo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nedo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nedo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nedo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nedo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nedo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nedo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nedo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Knock her out bro. Though shalt not take BS from a beeeeeyatch!

n0ctune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) n0ctune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) n0ctune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) n0ctune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) n0ctune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) n0ctune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) n0ctune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) n0ctune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) n0ctune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) n0ctune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) n0ctune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    use thouse short nice comebacks like
    " you arnt exactly in the position to be calling me a... "
    or just be like and then? and why do you care what i look, feel, smell like, what are we dating? lol kk i dono
    " if you aim for the moon, you will surely hit the sky - but why aim for the moon, when you can aim for the stars? "

BodyPoints: 2247
    Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ruthless4Life's BodySpace
    Because you let her hurt your feelings.

Stats: 5'10", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20992
    joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit joelz54_99's BodySpace
    show her your dix.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

11 Bravo Charlie 2 Papa doughasmuscles's Avatar
    doughasmuscles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughasmuscles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughasmuscles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughasmuscles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughasmuscles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughasmuscles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughasmuscles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughasmuscles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughasmuscles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughasmuscles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughasmuscles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

She's INTERESTED in you

Girls genererally make the first move, most guys just don't notice it.

She's INTERESTED in you. Haven't you ever poked fun at someone you liked?

Flip it on her. Read some of the fastseduction.com stuff. If you handle this correctly not only will you probably fnck her but you'll know how to handle this kind of situation again in the future.

Good luck,

DHM

I know she probably likes me she always looks at me, but I dont like her. I always get girls laughing though, when I look at them and smile like when im joking around, so I was looking at her and she starts calling me names...maybe this is one of those signs, because all the girls I ever really talked to end up making fun of me, but I use to retaliate back by saying stuff back, but they awlays ended up getting mad at me. It dont hurt my feelings I dont care about it, just wondering why they do this.