Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)

does dexter jackson really weigh 215 competition time?

whoa does is he really at 215 at competition time? i mean.. that's freaking amazing. Plus he's up there in the top 5 also!

so does that mean he uses less steroids and growth hormones than the rest of the other professional BBs since he's much smaller?

freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think he competes around 235lb?Not really sure but thats what i remember now.

belaglazov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) belaglazov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) belaglazov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No it just means he's genetically smaller than all the pros

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he doesnt compete that heavy. actually i dont think pros weigh as much as they claim a lot of times, but it just sounds more impressive to hear 255 instead of 235.

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    People seem to forget that Dexter is easily one of the shortest of the major pros. He's only something like 5'-6"

Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AangleN
    he doesnt compete that heavy. actually i dont think pros weigh as much as they claim a lot of times, but it just sounds more impressive to hear 255 instead of 235.
    they've shown them jump on gym scales at public health clubs that show weights of 257 for Lavrone, 275ish for Dillette and others that I can't recall off hand. Do you know for a fact that a lot of times their claims are false?
    DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON!!

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ryuten
    so does that mean he uses less steroids and growth hormones than the rest of the other professional BBs since he's much smaller?

no, not at all

gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whoa does is he really at 215 at competition time? i mean.. that's freaking amazing. Plus he's up there in the top 5 also!

it could also mean that he eats less food or his metabolic rate is higher.
    I am a Stunt Cock

Arsenal!!! the Gunners of Emirates Stadium!

"Viva La Raza" - Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

"They should make the ring 8-sides, put a red canvas on it, and write STOP really big in white letters. Then they should listen to the ring."- ricanarab (referring to TNA)

ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so he's actually doing as much damage to his own body as all the top bodybuilders with the growth hormones and all that stuff?

that's messed up, cuz i thought he was using less and choosing his health over the other things.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so he's actually doing as much damage to his own body as all the top bodybuilders with the growth hormones and all that stuff?

that's messed up, cuz i thought he was using less and choosing his health over the other things.
    haha nope, in fact he is so well conditioned there is a very very good possibility he is using MORE of some substances which are just as dangerous than a guy like Jay Cutler or Markus Ruhl.

Really there is really no way of knowing. One question I have to ask is have you ever seen dex in person?? Because he is just as freaky looking as any bber I have ever seen. Another thing to realize is there are crappy NPC compeitiors who use more than ronnie coleman. When it comes down to it we don't know. But one thing we know for a FACT and that is size is not a good indicator of quantity of drug use.

idk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, i read in an issue of MD that he won the ASC at about 233 or so. and yes his metabolism rates are off the charts. except for the last few years, he hasnt done any cardio for the shows, kinda like david henry does now.

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tim_G
    they've shown them jump on gym scales at public health clubs that show weights of 257 for Lavrone, 275ish for Dillette and others that I can't recall off hand. Do you know for a fact that a lot of times their claims are false?
    I have talked to a lot of guys who compete and say that yes, they can hold that much weight, but their 'competition weight' is probably lower. i dont doubt that a lot of people weigh close enough to what they claim, but sometimes a guy will say he has gained 10 pounds in a year, and looks no different.

its just like NFL players....they arent nearly as strong or big as you'd think. there aren't LBs who are 255 as they claim and run a 4.4

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dexter is between 220-225 in contest shape...one of the few guys that stays in good condition all year.
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a pro once told me, worry more about the tape measure and mirror than what the scale reads.
    "Rep points don't mean **** to me anyway... I know I know my ****... I don't need others to validate it." - PECS* (board member).

Registered User ziggyandthemonk's Avatar
    ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AangleN
    I have talked to a lot of guys who compete and say that yes, they can hold that much weight, but their 'competition weight' is probably lower. i dont doubt that a lot of people weigh close enough to what they claim, but sometimes a guy will say he has gained 10 pounds in a year, and looks no different.

its just like NFL players....they arent nearly as strong or big as you'd think. there aren't LBs who are 255 as they claim and run a 4.4
    Julius peppers is 275 and runs a 4.4, and i dont doubt it. I doubt they bluff much on times in the nfl, maybe weight a little, but thats only on their player listings. Combine weights and training camp weights i suggest are fairly accurate, as they dont all end in multiples of 5.
    Reentering

Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    off topic, I never liked dex, or his ninja turtle abs.

dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dee213 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ramz
    off topic, I never liked dex, or his ninja turtle abs.
    haha what a hater. lol.
    Very Old Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140859041

YouTube: bigdee213
    ********: www.facevook.com/physiqueformation
    100% NATURAL

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)

So by your rationale, more steroids, gh etc. = more size? Please...

Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dee213
    haha what a hater. lol.
    not tryin ta hate guy, just sayin. He's sick and I respect his abilities and ****, I just dont like his abs, they look horrible to me. And something about his smile makes me want to tiger uppercut him.

Originally Posted by chan_ho_nam
    So by your rationale, more steroids, gh etc. = more size? Please...
    that's not what i said. i was thinking that dexter jackson used less because he wasn't as big as the other guys, but as Flex500 said, he coudl be using as much or even more because of his conditioning. but who knows?

gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that's not what i said. i was thinking that dexter jackson used less because he wasn't as big as the other guys,
    do you lack reading comprehension skills???? if you presuppose that dexter used less because he isn't as big as the others, then aren't you saying that more gear (steroids, gh etc) equals more size????????!!!!! got damn!
    I am a Stunt Cock

"They should make the ring 8-sides, put a red canvas on it, and write STOP really big in white letters. Then they should listen to the ring."- ricanarab (referring to TNA)

not tryin ta hate guy, just sayin. He's sick and I respect his abilities and ****, I just dont like his abs, they look horrible to me. And something about his smile makes me want to tiger uppercut him.
    whose midsection looks better?
    I am a Stunt Cock

high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Flex500
    haha nope, in fact he is so well conditioned there is a very very good possibility he is using MORE of some substances which are just as dangerous than a guy like Jay Cutler or Markus Ruhl.

Really there is really no way of knowing. One question I have to ask is have you ever seen dex in person?? Because he is just as freaky looking as any bber I have ever seen. Another thing to realize is there are crappy NPC compeitiors who use more than ronnie coleman. When it comes down to it we don't know. But one thing we know for a FACT and that is size is not a good indicator of quantity of drug use.
    or that could mean that he works harder than the bigger guys and has better genetics.
    Transforming in 2012!

Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I agree with you, I don't like him either, in fact I hate him
    I'm back baby and I'm not goin' anywhere! The Original Martial-Artist has returned to take his rightful place atop the forums once again

Train your ass off and eat right there are no shortcuts in this game of bodybuilding

Originally Posted by gjoe
    do you lack reading comprehension skills???? if you presuppose that dexter used less because he isn't as big as the others, then aren't you saying that more gear (steroids, gh etc) equals more size????????!!!!! got damn!
    i'm not contradicting myself. when i made the forum i presupposed that, but u took out the quote from flex. flex said that he might be taking more. i added that in. whatever no use explaining myself to you. i'm not thinking about it that way anymore.

Originally Posted by gjoe
    whose midsection looks better?
    Its personal preference man, everyone I say, you might disagree with, so it makes no sense to make a list of people I think have better abs.