Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Prostanozol - Prohormone for Newbies

I have compiled a few commonly asked questions new users ask before getting into a new prohormone . Please note that this thread is by no means makes you completely knowledgeable.

I am 18, I have had 4 years plus lifting experience, I've heard Prostanozol is safe to take:
    You know my views on this matter, you also know what everyone in some sane state of mind is going to say. If you still feel that you must, you are driving your car over the cliff thinking you can take the leap forward. You are the master of your own destiny, but please remember that there is more to life than bodybuilding. There is family and future, some irrevocable damages can never be undone.
    Why do you suggest Prostanozol?
    Prostanozol is relatively side effect free and simple to use in comparison to its counterparts. It is also non methyalted and easier on the liver.
    I have just got my Prostanozol , how do I use it?
    The safest way to use Prostanozol is to keep the dosage at a safe level, asses gains and work your way up. If you are directed towards this thread, in all probability, this maybe your first cycle. I would suggest the following cycle.

Week 1 – 50mg
    Week 2 – 100mg
    Week 3 - 150mg
    Week 4- 150mg
    Optional

What times of the day do I take prostanozol?
    Prostanozol has a low half life, around 5-9 hours therefore make sure you plan your intake every 6-8 hours.

What is the best way to take Prostanozol?

Hormones are lipid soluable. It would be advisable to take your dose after a meal with EFA's

Does Prostanozol require a PCT?
    Every hormone requires a PCT. To understand what a PCT is and why one needs it, please read my PCT threads.

Give me a sample Prostanozol PCT.
    [b]
    wk1: 30mg Nolva, 75 Rxt
    wk2: 20mg Nolva, 50 Rxt
    wk3: 10mg Nolva, 25 Rxt

Is 6oxo and Rebound XT good enough by itself for a Prostanozol PCT, most people say it is enough

Prostanozol is not as supressive as the others ph's on the block. You "may" come off clean with 6oxo/rxt/ATD etc. However I would HIGHLY advise you to be safe and use Nolvadex.

I have heard Prostanozol does not have a whole lot of sides. Do I need support supplements.

True, Prostanozol is low on the sides, hence highly recommended for a first cycle. However, by no means is it SAFE. It is a hormone and people with preexistent medical conditions should stay away from it. Give below are some of my recommendations for support supplements that are a MUST.

Celery Seed-
    A powerful anti-oxidant, shown to not only lower blood pressure, but may have cancer fighting properties as well. And there is evidence to show its ability in aiding the liver.

Hawthorne Berry: Also very useful to lower BP and keep it on check. A great on cycle supplement.
    Dosage 1000mg ed on cycle.

So whats the take? Celery vs Hawthorne berry?
    Hawthorne Berry takes more time to "kick in" in laymans terms. Celery is more of a quick fix option, for last minute, like nose bleeds etc. Left to me, I start Hawthorne a week prior to the cycle, especially if my BP is on the high.

Saw Palmetto: The prostrate is one delicate part of your system that you do not want to affect under any circumstances. I would add this as a part of any Ph cycle. In this case
    SP @ 160mg/day

Anabolic Xtreme - Perfect Cycle

These supplements are very necessary ON cycle as well as in the PCT.

I took Prostanozol, its 2 weeks up, I still don’t see any change. Why?
    The doses I have suggested are already decently high.At these doses, if you are new to ph's you will see some difference. Please make sure that your calorics are adjusted to your body weight and height. I do not need to comment on your nutrition, but make sure that you take in 1.7-2g of Protein /lb of body weight.Roughly around week 2.5 through 4 you should start gains of 1lb/day.

Considering that I am not new to the game ,how else can I use prostanozol.

This thread focuses at people doing their first cycle. If its your first, then please use the guideline suggested only to bulk. Its easier, smarter and much less complicated.

Prostanozol can be used as a stack or as a standalone ph to aid in keeping muscle while cutting.

Sample
    Week 0 Jump start with 7oxo dermal
    Week 1- 50mg
    Week 2- 75mg Start Thermo/ Beta agonist
    Week 3- 100mg
    Week 4- 125mg End Thermo/ Beta agonist
    Week 5- 150mg

PCT 6-10/ Nolvadex highly recommended.
    PCT week 8/9 - Second round of Beta agonist.

I had a very satisfying cycle, my pct made me recover fine, I want to get back into another cycle.
    Please take a minute to read this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=639980
    I do not know where to get the necessary supplements/ chems for my PCT.

Please do not ask on the forums for sources. Most experienced users in their logs mention the brands of nolva they use, if some just had the sense to google them……………

I am not a doctor and neither do my opinions construe medical advice. These are just my views after using and researching about this product and answering a number of queries from users who were as confused as me when I first started it.

The checklist :

Prostanozol 50/100/150
    Hawthorne Berry 565mg

PCT:
    SERM :Nolvadex 30/20/10
    AI :R-Xt/n-xt/ATD
    Prostrate:Saw Palmetto 325mg
    Last edited by Krzna; 12-13-2005 at 03:01 PM.
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

Bomasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Good post, much better no nonsense PCT IMHO than some of the others I have seen.

GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeordieArtois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Excellent post Krzna, that answers a lot of questions and will no doubt be helpful to anyone wanting to give it a try.
    Currently cutting

Supplements:

Caffeine
    Syntrax whey shake
    Creapure monohydrate
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme

MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000)
    What times of the day do I take superdrol?
    Prostanozol has a low half life, around 5-9 hours therefore make sure you plan your intake every 6-8 hours.

What is the best way to take Prostanozol?
    Hormones are lipid soluable. It would be advisable to take your dose after a meal with EFA's

Does superdrol require a PCT?
    Every hormone requires a PCT. To understand what a PCT is and why one needs it, please read my PCT threads.
    Uhh, am I missing something?

Btw, I hope you understand that there will be alot of 17-18 year olds now jumping to get this.
    Last edited by MuZI; 12-13-2005 at 02:48 PM.
    Keto Diet:
    Start - June 13th - 198 lbs (~??% bf)
    November 06, 2009 - 168 lbs (14% bf)

Almost 4 weeks into Bulk:
    December 04, 2009 - 180 lbs @ 17%
    December 12, 2009 - 184 lbs

avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3rd question is written SUPERDROL and right before that i think you meant 200mg instead of 20mg.

At the end Superdrol is written again.

Good post, altho i havent heard much positive feedback on prostanozol.
    Last edited by avian; 12-13-2005 at 02:44 PM.

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Excellent- thinks it's been needed. Nice!!!
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice to see this being that i just bought two bottles.

MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Krzna
    Prostrate:Saw Palmetto 325mg
    You know, I've always hated that stupid prostrate organ, such a vestigial organ it is.

Now that Prostate, that is a interesting organ.
    Keto Diet:

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all changes/typos corrected.

Talking

all changes/typos corrected.
    Just so you know, I wasn't trying to make fun of you. Just teasing..

BTW, do you speak Urdu?
    Keto Diet:

Originally Posted by MuZI
    Just so you know, I wasn't trying to make fun of you. Just teasing..

BTW, do you speak Urdu?
    its all good my man, if u've noticed , from my m1t: quick and dirty days i ve always spelt prostrate like that, some ppl have pointed it out to me. But ive kept it that way, the luck factor i guess

nopes but i dont speak any urdu, just hindi.

Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice post Krzna ...How you been buddy, I havnt seen you around??
    DNP LOG 200mg
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7259821

ASR Pheni-500 Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=645469

USPlabs PowerFULL LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=641413

USPlabs PowerFULL Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=8008477#post8008477

NutraBolics GACH LOG (Will start Soon)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652152

Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should write one of these on phera-plex as well.
    DNP LOG 200mg

ASR Pheni-500 Review

USPlabs PowerFULL LOG

USPlabs PowerFULL Review

Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats a great idea.

Great post Krzna! I'm actually thinking about diving into a PP/Prostanozol cycle! I'm still thinking about it and gathering information and reading as much as I can. Would you suggest running Pros w/ PP for a first run/introduction to PHs? Or would suggest such a stacking the 2nd cycle rather than one's first cycle? I've heard good things about Prostanozol potentiating PP gains. Thanks for the input.
    The World is Filled with Dumb People. Unfortunately, a lot of them want to lift weights.

Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    thats a great idea.

I think he should do one for PP and Ergomax.
    DNP LOG 200mg

ASR Pheni-500 Review

USPlabs PowerFULL LOG

USPlabs PowerFULL Review

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pace
    I think he should do one for PP and Ergomax.
    i think he did one for ergomax but something happened with his computer ....
    if i remember correctly...
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    he already did that, no?

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i ran one bottle at 150 mg a day and didnt notice much from it i guess irun the last 2 bottles next time over 200mgs a day

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow

there u go man: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=572642
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

Originally Posted by redvision
    Thanks buddy, I dont need it, I just thought it would be good to have on the board. I didnt know he wrote one up
    DNP LOG 200mg

ASR Pheni-500 Review

USPlabs PowerFULL LOG

USPlabs PowerFULL Review

BBMAGNUS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this stuff already banned? BBC said it was discontinued.

BBMAGNUS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was talking about this Prostanozol.

Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Surprised not many are interested in this thread.
    The World is Filled with Dumb People. Unfortunately, a lot of them want to lift weights.

everybody wants SD, they want to stack it straight away, every body wants the best, quickest, with total disregard for safety.

david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Just saw this thread. Another nice one K.

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah its too bad.... lots of good info,as usual krzna.

everybody wants SD, they want to stack it straight away, everybody wants the best, quickest, with total disregard for safety.
    thats the sad truth.its really too bad some of these guys dont start of with a cycle of prostanozol first. i think the fact that a lot of people say its worthless and its more of a recomposition PH/PS makes it less popular and less interesting.
    Last edited by beer20; 12-15-2005 at 08:46 PM.
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    very good post Krzna

very informative as usual

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what if you where to stack PROSTANOZOL with ergomax lmg would you keep the dosages at 50 100 150 150?

lmg cycle 20mg per week for 4 weeks? and then how much prostanozol ontop of that? i have searched for this and have seen how much other people are stacking but is there a way of figuaring out how much you need based on age/bodytype/weight/experiance?
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C-Los 21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigasssnowman
    what if you where to stack PROSTANOZOL with ergomax lmg would you keep the dosages at 50 100 150 150?

lmg cycle 20mg per week for 4 weeks? and then how much prostanozol ontop of that? i have searched for this and have seen how much other people are stacking but is there a way of figuaring out how much you need based on age/bodytype/weight/experiance?
    Check these out, there are a few examples to what you are asking.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=660296
    Anabolic Xtreme Representative

www.Anabolicx.com
    www.Stimulantx.com
    www.Hyperdrol.com
    forum.anabolicx.com

VIP@www.OFF-TOPICBOARD.com

Hibs57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    K, I am running prostan (orastan) right now and i was planning on running just rxt as a pct because I have had experience with prostan b4 at 75 mgs...i have like a bottle and a half of 6oxo also, should i run that along side rxt and if so how should i dose it? My pct was gonna be 75 (10 days), 50 (10), and 25 (10) of rxt. How should i run the 6oxo along side it? oh and i also will be ramping up fenugreek during the pct.
    Last edited by Hibs57; 01-02-2006 at 08:36 PM.