It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A Good Home Gym Elliptical

Does it exist?
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
    Does it exist?
    Yes there are several brands of good elliptical trainers available. The better ones will cost you a good chunk of change but they are worth it in the long run. I have a Spirit Elliptical trainer. I really like it. In fact, I liked it; so much, I purchased two of them. I got them on sale for around $1300 dollars each plus a $200 dollar discount for purchasing two of them. Shop around for a good deal no matter what brand or model you decide to get.

Here is a link to my elliptical: http://www.spiritfitness.com/xe550series.htm
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

tirofiban has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    About 9 years ago, I purchased a Precor 5.21si, Precor's home version of the elliptical machine. It was pricey, but 9 years later, it's still an integral part of my home gym. I had to have the wheels replaced on it last year, but no problems otherwise. It will probably last me another 10 years.

fatsuperman is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatsuperman is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatsuperman is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatsuperman is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatsuperman is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatsuperman is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatsuperman is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatsuperman is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatsuperman is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatsuperman is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatsuperman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Vision makes a solid elliptical, wife and I have used our hard for 4 years, no problems. They are expensive though. Quiet, compact, but worry free.

http://www.visionfitness.com/home/el...ners/index.php
    Is your Wife or GF fat? Get Advice, help, or just vent www.myfatspouse.com

Read about the Funny Muscle mags of the past
    www.forgottenmuscle.com

BulldogVTX is a name known to all. (+5000) BulldogVTX is a name known to all. (+5000) BulldogVTX is a name known to all. (+5000) BulldogVTX is a name known to all. (+5000) BulldogVTX is a name known to all. (+5000) BulldogVTX is a name known to all. (+5000) BulldogVTX is a name known to all. (+5000) BulldogVTX is a name known to all. (+5000) BulldogVTX is a name known to all. (+5000) BulldogVTX is a name known to all. (+5000) BulldogVTX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I went shopping at all of the local shops for an eliptical about 3 years ago. I really loved the Precor that I was used to training on at the gym, but had a really hard time finding one in a store. Finally found the Octane Fitness Q45e at 2nd Wind (though they didn't actually have any used equipment!) and fell in love with it! Luckily I had a friend who worked there, so I got a "deal" on it, which almost justified the price tag. Still use it regularly, no complaints, no maintenance. My wife even loves it. Just bought a treadmill last week for a change of pace though!
    My Treadmill Goes to "11"!