svtcobrra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svtcobrra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svtcobrra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svtcobrra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svtcobrra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svtcobrra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svtcobrra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svtcobrra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svtcobrra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svtcobrra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svtcobrra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

'Epistane Clones' similarities to 'Oxy-Pro'...?

I have a couple of boxes of Oxodrol Pro sitting in the closet and they will continue to sit for a while, though instead of purchasing some new product(s), [ EST Methyl-E ] I was wondering how close these compounds are to eachother? I am somewhat informed of some of these compounds but definitely am no chemist. I am curious to know if these are fairly close to one another so that I could just use my Ox-Pro on next cycle (whenever I decide to do that) or take advantage of the EST Methyl-E sale if it indeed is that much better than Ox-Pro.

*IDS Oxodrol Pro.
    2alpha, 3alpha-Epithio-17alpha-Methyletioallocholanol @ 10mg

* EST Methyl-E / Epistane (Clone)
    2a, 3a Epithio-17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstane @ 10mg