hobbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Height And Weight

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HEIGHT AND/OR WEIGHT DIVISIONS ARE FOR COMPETITION ? BODY BUILDING AND FITNESS.
    I KNOW THAT EACH CONTEST MIGHT VERY, BUT AN AVERAGE WOULD BE GREAT. THANX

LadyTrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyTrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyTrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyTrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyTrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyTrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyTrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyTrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyTrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyTrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyTrex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good question...wondered about that myself

Hey anyone out there know the answers ??

What about age groups too...I am 49 and looking for an amateur over the hill womans competition...LOL

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In the competition I was in , bodybuilding went by weight, and and/or age.

Lightweight....Up to 118 llbs.
    Heavyweight....118 and over.
    Masters division....35 yrs. and older.
    Open division.... for everyone

the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No middle weight? why does it go from lightweight to heavy weight? i think i will probably be right on the cusp of the lightweight division, then would it be a handicap to have to compete in the heavy weight division? i thought the most benifical place to be would be at the top of a weight division. or does it matter?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Check out http://www.naturalbodybuilding.com/ and click on the bodybuilding link within the site (scroll way down to the bottom)

Ms. Figure 5 classes Short, Medium, and Tall
    1. 5'2 and under
    2. Over 5'2 to under 5'5"
    3. Over 5'5"
    4. Masters Class
    5. Grand Masters Class

Novice Women 3 classes
    1. 5'2 and under
    3. Over 5'5"

Unlimited Women 3 classes
    1. 5'2 and under
    3. Over 5'5"

Ms. Fitness 3 classes Open, Teen and Masters

Fitness Model Search 2 Classes
    Under 5'5
    Over 5'5

The site has a lot of other interesting info about competitions, judging criteria, posing, etc.
    Last edited by tracyb555; 10-18-2002 at 11:23 AM.

hobbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    THANK YOU. THAT WILL HELP ALOT.

PLAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PLAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PLAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PLAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PLAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PLAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PLAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PLAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PLAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PLAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PLAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Divisions?

Eeps.. I only know powerlifting.... maybe I'll come back when I decide to do BB..... or when I'm actually a women... LOL
    Stats are gone
    Ask o'er msn or aim

Powerlifting is cool ^_^

How many 120lb chics do you know that can bench 145?

t_squar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Height and Weight class question

The show I was in was lightweight under 120 l bs...heavyweight everything over that.

If you think you will be on the "cusp" either do more water loss (sauna, cardio) or not, depending on which class you want to fall into.

Until we get more women in natural bodybuilding, 2 classes might be all that works (except at some pro shows).

Good luck,
    T.