Closed Thread
    Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Who is the 4th member of the 4-Wrestling Niceguys?

Ok, we all know the history of the 4-Wrestling Niceguys here at bb.com, but for those of you that are newcomers, Gajanga will slightly refresh your memory.

Back in its orginal form, the Niceguys were known as the 4-Wrestling Badasses. They were the most elite group of forum members that bodybuilding.com had ever seen. Not a post went by where the badasses didn't know the answer. These 4-Guys brought popularity to the forum that bb.com had never seen, and this site was propelled to new heights. The original 4 members were young wrestler, rickjamesbitch, snitsky, and hardgainer82.

After some squabbling, and hardgainer82 feeling he was bigger as an individual than the 4-Wrestling Badasses were as a whole, young wrestler, rickjamesbitch, and snitsky came from behind the curtain during a hardgainer82 promo and proceeded to beat the living piss out of him like a rented mule. The 4th member has changed several times since. Search posts if you'd like to find more information on this.

Following the untimely death of Eddie Guerrero, the 4-Wrestling Badasses, who had been known for their brash, no nonsense style of posting (which sometimes got under people's skin) decided to turn over a new leaf. The most elite group of posters that bb.com has ever seen suprisingly have turned over a new leaf, now considering themselves "Niceguys", and this is where we stand today.

Today there is much commotion about who actually are the 4-Wrestling Niceguys. bab made a post stating: "Gajanga, Mr James, John Elway/Shampain/CarlitoCCool " were 3 of the 4, but again, the infamous 4th member has again eluded everyone.

Niceguys tend to move in silence, you never know where you might bump into one, but with this thread, we will unveil the 4th member of the 4-Wrestling Niceguys. We are going to allow fellow bb.com members to post their guesses here as to who the 4th member of the most elite group bb.com has ever seen actually is. After we have allowed everyone a say, I, Gajanga, will reveal the 4th member's identity.

Rules for guesses need to be based on something. No just throwing out names. You can ask questions if you like, but again, can't just ask "who is it".

I will give several clues to help you along your way:

1. This person has superior wrestling knowledge in their genetics.
    2. You will be EXTREMELY suprised when we bring them forth publicly.
    3. They are a true wrestling historian.

BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're an idiot. Those were NOT the 4 original members. Snitsky was NEVER a member. Hell, I was a ****ing member til I told young wrestler he was a f@g and he could f*ck off. Which is why he/you are so pissed at me, cuz it was ME that uncovered u as a repwhoring multi usernamed LOSER.

No one cares about you or your "4 wrestling tightasses" so STFU and DROP IT.

Yes, young wrestler was indeed a multinamed f@g, who even had conversations WITH HIMSELF in threads.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...9&postcount=10

PWNED? More like F*CKED...by each other.
    Last edited by BigAssBulker; 12-12-2005 at 10:41 AM.
    Behold the King, the King of Kings
    All hail...
    bow down to the, bow down to the King

kaylein = ****

Latino Heat will burn forever. Viva la raza!
    Eddie Guerrero (October 9th 1967 – November 13th 2005)

kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickassman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    er that idiot subcrazy was a part of your group before he was banned and YOU are youngwrestler...Gajanga

Here is why Youngwrestler was a Simon dean guy and so are you

Young wrestler called bigassbulker as "smallassbulker" and so did you

And finally the 4 wrestling badasses thing is a dead give away since nobody even mentioned it again before you signed up
    Last edited by kickassman; 12-12-2005 at 10:42 AM.

Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gajanga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigAssBulker
    You're an idiot. Those were NOT the 4 original members. Snitsky was NEVER a member. Hell, I was a ****ing member til I told young wrestler he was a f@g and he could f*ck off. Which is why he/you are so pissed at me, cuz it was ME that uncovered u as a repwhoring multi usernamed LOSER.

No one cares about you or your "4 wrestling tightasses" so STFU and DROP IT.

Yes, young wrestler was indeed a multinamed f@g, who even had conversations WITH HIMSELF in threads.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...9&postcount=10

PWNED? More like F*CKED...by each other.
    bab, please, no flaming. Isn't one of the reasons you got banned originally because you were repwhoring and then negging people for no reason? Listen, I didn't create this thread to create a flame war, I don't want to get drawn into something like this, but rather keep this adult, if possible. If you know who the 4 are, just post your guess, and you'll get repped from the 4 of us if you're right, it's as simple as that. <extends hand> friends?

BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gajanga
    bab, please, no flaming. Isn't one of the reasons you got banned originally because you were repwhoring and then negging people for no reason? Listen, I didn't create this thread to create a flame war, I don't want to get drawn into something like this, but rather keep this adult, if possible. If you know who the 4 are, just post your guess, and you'll get repped from the 4 of us if you're right, it's as simple as that. <extends hand> friends?
    young wrestler/eburna are the 4. End of thread. Maybe FF Punk too, he was a f@g too.
    Behold the King, the King of Kings
    All hail...
    bow down to the, bow down to the King

kaylein = ****

Latino Heat will burn forever. Viva la raza!
    Eddie Guerrero (October 9th 1967 – November 13th 2005)

Originally Posted by kickassman
    er that idiot subcrazy was a part of your group before he was banned and YOU are youngwrestler...Gajanga

Here is why Youngwrestler was a Simon dean guy and so are you

Young wrestler called bigassbulker as "smallassbulker" and so did you

And finally the 4 wrestling badasses thing is a dead give away since nobody even mentioned it again before you signed up
    Whether subcrazy was part of this group or I am young wrestler has nothing to do with this post, aka who is the infamous 4th member. kickassman, you know a lot about wrestling, and I really respect a lot of your opinions. I'm not trying to be a prick anymore here. I know I may come across as a smartass a lot, look, old habits die hard, but I'm trying. Friends?

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If i come back tomorrow and see this self indulging egotistical bull**** i will start the ban-fest.

This has nothing to do with wrestling.

Final warning.