rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippletoad is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

wtf is seated hammer row?

???

SteveCNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveCNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveCNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveCNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveCNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveCNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.

hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A row performed on a Hammer-brand machine. They offer several, in addition to the one above.
    Keep on hulkin'.

I won't quit till no shirt will fit.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    I checked the site and counted 4 different ones.

Iso-Lateral Rowing

Iso-Lateral High Row

Iso-Lateral Low Row

Iso-Lateral D.Y. Row

JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I haven't tried all those Dom, but I love the Iso Lateral High Row...I wish my regular gym had it. I don't see how you could replicate that type of contraction, or line of pull obviously with anything other than that machine.
    "Until later, may the wombat of happiness snuffle through your underbrush." - David Puddy (banned but not forgotten)

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JBElite View Post
    I haven't tried all those Dom, but I love the Iso Lateral High Row...I wish my regular gym had it. I don't see how you could replicate that type of contraction, or line of pull obviously with anything other than that machine.
    It's a good machine.

I like the regular rowing one which is similar to one-arm DB rows if you do them one arm at a time but it should hold a few more plates, like the modified one in this video.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All fine machines.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Iso-Lateral Low Row - Iso-Lateral High Row

^^^ These two are my favorites. I've never tried the D.Y. Row.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i love back day and those machines up there. hell yeah
    repback.com -