Thread: 5x5 with DB

jme58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jme58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jme58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jme58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jme58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jme58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jme58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jme58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jme58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jme58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jme58 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

5x5 with DB

I have done the 5x5 flat bench routine with BB in the past and liked it. I have since switched over to flat DB press and was wondering if there were any reason that the 5x5 routine would be less effective with DB than with BB. Thanks.

MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jme58 View Post
    I have done the 5x5 flat bench routine with BB in the past and liked it. I have since switched over to flat DB press and was wondering if there were any reason that the 5x5 routine would be less effective with DB than with BB. Thanks.
    In my opinion its more effective. I think I'm going to try this tonight
    Chicago Crew

"ITS OK MIKE"

iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My opinion... More effective
    Pain Pain Pain... then maybe some Pleasure.