Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Run a train on her?

I will be able to run a train on my girlfriend if I want. I know she would do it if I wanted her to. Now if she does do it, I will go first, and break up with her immediately.
    I only care about her a little bit. What would you guys do in this opportunity?

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Poptart_
    I will be able to run a train on my girlfriend if I want. I know she would do it if I wanted her to. Now if she does do it, I will go first, and break up with her immediately.
    I'd ask myself why I'm dating someone who would agree to do something like this, and who I don't really like or respect. Seriously, if what you say about her is true, then she sounds more like ONS material or a FWB at best. Why would you upgrade her to gf status when she's obviously not worthy of it.

And personally, rounding up a bunch of dudes to pound my gf isn't an activity that I would find stimulating. But to each their own, I guess.

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your 16? is she the same age?

What a ****ing whore. Seriously look elsewhere and dont do it.

Lt. of the PIITB Army TwiztedbyDesign's Avatar
    TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god

In the bb.com trenches fighting the good fight for anal love...*eyes narrow* straight anal love. Lieutenant Twizted of the PIITB army...

Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do you even know what a train is? You seem like you think she's doing you a favour for letting you do it lol.
    MR FRIENDLY

Lt. of the PIITB Army TwiztedbyDesign's Avatar
    TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    here is what i think you should do...
    Attached Images
    Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god

In the bb.com trenches fighting the good fight for anal love...*eyes narrow* straight anal love. Lieutenant Twizted of the PIITB army...

damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

waddiya' mean? did she say 'i'll do a gang bang if you get they guys together' or 'hmmm i'd love 2 fukk like 10 guys in row sometime baby,is that ok with you? lets go to the mall tonight'

Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poptart_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Stfu trolls. I sccrewed up on my age and am 17, she is the same age. It just so happened that during conversation it was brought up, and she would do it if I wanted her to. she doesnt need to do it though. I have wanted to break up with her in the next few weeks anyways(refer to other thread of mine for more detail).
    This way I get a reasosn to break it off with her, plus get to experience the train.

The main reason for this problem is because very recently we had sex. Well now she is super clingy and over-affectionate. I want this to stop and I think the trains the answer. I want to cut her loose before she falls even more in love with me. You'd all do the same most likely. It's juts one girl. :/

DOMINIQUE G. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOMINIQUE G. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOMINIQUE G. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOMINIQUE G. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOMINIQUE G. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOMINIQUE G. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOMINIQUE G. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOMINIQUE G. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOMINIQUE G. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOMINIQUE G. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOMINIQUE G. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This thread is sad

Republican..and proud! MatthewM's Avatar
    MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Stfu trolls. I sccrewed up on my age and am 17, she is the same age. It just so happened that during conversation it was brought up, and she would do it if I wanted her to. she doesnt need to do it though. I have wanted to break up with her in the next few weeks anyways(refer to other thread of mine for more detail).
    This way I get a reasosn to break it off with her, plus get to experience the train.

The main reason for this problem is because very recently we had sex. Well now she is super clingy and over-affectionate. I want this to stop and I think the trains the answer. I want to cut her loose before she falls even more in love with me. You'd all do the same most likely. It's juts one girl. :/
    You're a f*uckin' little *******. Don't make the girl get screwed by a bunch of guys for your kicks. You are a little pussy bastard if you can't just break up with her. Don't disrespect the girl "just because she'd do it if you wanted her too" She apparently likes and trusts you. You are a piece of worthless ****. Seriously, go kill yourself, please.

I mean it you little queer, just do it,

-MatthewM
    WAS:
    6'2" @ 165lbs
    ~16% bodyfat

CURRENTLY:
    6'2'' @ 190lbs
    ~13% bodyfat

GOAL:
    6'2" @ 210lbs
    ~10% bodyfat

Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I dont think you know what a train is.
    MR FRIENDLY

Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)

your logic makes no sense. you say you want stop her from being clingy by running a train on her and then you say you will break with her anyways. That makes you sound like a dick. Also what pleasure do you get from watching other guys have sex with her?

Angry

Matthew let me paint the picture for you. If i organize and produce the girl for atrain, do you know the status with my mates I will achieve? I'd be King. K-I-N-G. I'd make loads of friends and be known everywhere. Almost liike a celebrity.
    Also, I want to break up because im not happy in the relationship. So why not have a least one good memory before i send her packing? If you were asked to be part of a train you'd be in in a heartbeat. It's not just a bunch of random Afc's from school, its about 9 guys from my football team. So it's considered "cool" thig to do.

p.s. For those of ytou who have been out of high school for a while, you'll find it hard to relate. But just remember it would make a lot of people cool, particulary me!

Republican..and proud! MatthewM's Avatar
    MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Matthew let me paint the picture for you. If i organize and produce the girl for atrain, do you know the status with my mates I will achieve? I'd be King. K-I-N-G. I'd make loads of friends and be known everywhere. Almost liike a celebrity.
    Also, I want to break up because im not happy in the relationship. So why not have a least one good memory before i send her packing? If you were asked to be part of a train you'd be in in a heartbeat. It's not just a bunch of random Afc's from school, its about 9 guys from my football team. So it's considered "cool" thig to do.

p.s. For those of ytou who have been out of high school for a while, you'll find it hard to relate. But just remember it would make a lot of people cool, particulary me!
    Man, when you grow up and realize what you did, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Not to mention, even though you'd be "cool with the guys" you'd be SH*T with every female in a 200 mile radius. Plus, if you don't like the girl, just break it off and move on.

-MatthewM
    WAS:
    6'2" @ 165lbs
    ~16% bodyfat

CURRENTLY:
    6'2'' @ 190lbs
    ~13% bodyfat

GOAL:
    6'2" @ 210lbs
    ~10% bodyfat

Originally Posted by Ripped Mass
    your logic makes no sense. you say you want stop her from being clingy by running a train on her and then you say you will break with her anyways. That makes you sound like a dick. Also what pleasure do you get from watching other guys have sex with her?
    Dude I want to break it off with her -yes. But I would like to go out in a bang, and have agreat story to tell. If I break it off with her "respectfully", well thats a snooze-fest. But the train will be like a great firework display at the end of a wonderful weekend.
    You would have to refer to my Christmas thread to understand this fully. But in brief I want her gone by Christmas so as not to have to worry about costly gifts that i know she'll want.

Break up over the phone = ghey
    Train, then break up + save $$$ + being the "man" = AWESOME

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MatthewM
    You're a f*uckin' little *******. Don't make the girl get screwed by a bunch of guys for your kicks. You are a little pussy bastard if you can't just break up with her. Don't disrespect the girl "just because she'd do it if you wanted her too" She apparently likes and trusts you. You are a piece of worthless ****. Seriously, go kill yourself, please.

-MatthewM

bump

Threadstarter you need to get your head checked out,, why in the world would you take advantage of an emotionally unstable girl.

scum of the earth

you sound like a homosexual to me.
    MR FRIENDLY

are all you guys typing this like 40 or somethign? maybe her dad?
    Ok look, I know if this were a long-term relationship then you dont do theese kind of things. But this girl has agreed in order to please me, therefore she's already on board. Its not like I had to fight with her to do it. she's doing it because she thinks it will bring us closer somehow. But any girl with this mindset deserves to be passed around like currency.

are all you guys typing this like 40 or somethign? maybe her dad?
    Ok look, I know if this were a long-term relationship then you dont do theese kind of things. But this girl has agreed in order to please me, therefore she's already on board. Its not like I had to fight with her to do it. she's doing it because she thinks it will bring us closer somehow. But any girl with this mindset deserves to be passed around like currency.
    explain that to her brother, male friends and father, trust me they will get you for it. Word spreads fast in school, you're either going to get bashed or killed.
    MR FRIENDLY

Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    But honestly morals my friend.

Use them

Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

Just remember this, Just because you can.

Dosnt mean you should, theres power just knowing you can.

But remember what goes around comes around at the end and you will find what you seek.

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tie her to the tracks real good just incase she has second thoughts and tries to run away before you run the train over her.
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrlslee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow you are a character poptart.

big matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) big matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) big matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) big matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) big matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) big matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) big matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) big matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) big matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) big matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) big matt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ur an idiot!!! if u decide to do this i hope she makes ur life HELL!!!! F**K"N IMMATURE KIDS!!!!

AND JUST REMEMBER what goes around comes around and usually it comes around 3 times as bad as u gave it
    "BEING CLOSE" only counts in horseshoes & hangrenades."

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its not like I had to fight with her to do it. she's doing it because she thinks it will bring us closer somehow. But any girl with this mindset deserves to be passed around like currency.

you are a sick SOB,,

THERE IS NO REASON TO INTENTIONALLY HURT ANYONE IN THIS WORLD

Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calvin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    to Original Poster!

KARMA bitch!!!

WTF, you want to gain popularity in the expense of other?? what the F*ck is wrong with you!! she falls for you and you wants to put her through this ****??
    VERY CHEAP STOCKS AND OPTIONS TRADING BROKER
    STOCKS $3.95
    OPTIONS $8.50 + $0.15 per contract OR $5 for 5 contract + $1 per contract over 5

write free100 in the promo box 100 Commission FREE Trades!
    http://oh.tellapal.com/a/clk/Vsvws

FREE Virtual Trading platform for you to try before you put funds in!

~ if you don't like what I said, you can file a form and complain it to my ASS-istance!!
    ~ You can Neg me all your want, it's just some dumb red dot that I don't even care about!

IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ignore the thread starter...

daisies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MatthewM

-MatthewM

I'm so glad to hear that not all men are *******s. Keep up the good work!

JMUsles will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMUsles will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMUsles will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMUsles will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMUsles will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMUsles will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMUsles will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMUsles will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMUsles will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMUsles will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMUsles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why did you even make a post asking about whether or not you should do it when obviously youve already made up your mind to do it? There's other ways to be cool in high school other than being known as the dickweed that ruined a girls life. Like everyones already said before, Karma is a BEEEHotch, and youre probly gonna learn this the hard way. Take a long hard look at the situation and what the repurcussions of this could be. Also, if you do this and then you break up with her, It would be very very very easy for her to bring up rape charges against you and the whole football team. The law is almost always on the side of the female. All because you wanted to be known for something. Pathetic.

404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 404gb30044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

she could be setting you up for a gang rape charge - good luck
    "diet today kicked ass.. had steak and oatmeal for breakfast lol..." - Twisted Steal

"...all i have to say is I hope to god everyone weighing 140 has a 6pack" - BOZZ (the vet)