p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)

New Bench Program (NBP)

after a few hours of research and coming up with things to make this quest for absoulute strength come alive i am giong to put in 2, ME days one with an eccentric and cocentric and one with just a cocentric this should work, if it does not then you all can learn from my mistakes if it does then you all can try it out too

(i start it tuesday, october the 15th 2002)

My results will be in the workout jorunals, the 15th my first lift will be 5 board press for ME whatever i get on my second workout with the 5 board i'm hoping to get it at the meet in decmeber the 21st, after my high bench lockouts i plan to do a chest assistance bench for the bottom of my lift

i plan to do high rack lockouts without an eccentric, and 5 board presses then work my way down every 2 weeks until i am benching on my chest with a puase i should be able to get in 12 ME workouts (with an eccentric) before the meet the 21st, 2 weeks before the meet i will begin puase ME lifts and a week before i will lighten my load up and get in the zone a total of 24 workouts will be done before the meet (not including gpp/ extra workouts)

WIsh M3 LUCk !!!!!!
    I've seen a 15 year old deadlift 440 lbs. first time ever touching a weight
    I've witnessed a begginer increase there total 350 lbs. the first month
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.
    Powerlifting the sport of imposibility to Bodybuilders everywhere

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000)
    ehh.. im actually interested in how this goes..

one thing..
    will you be maxing in each workout?
    what about assistance? your assistance will probably have both a concentric and eccentric on your concentric day..

also,i think your going to lose drastic starting power.... from no speed work and no full benching... i think your starting strength may turn to ****..

but like i said, im interested in this...
    http://www.fortified-iron.com/

Strength Training and Olympic lifting

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    small assistance work on both days no more then 3 excercises in one day, i am giong to go lighter assistance and focus more on the main event, i am giong to work the top and bottom half of the bench seperate, so i can focus more on what i need to bring up

the only flaw i see is starting strength

speed strength is something that is practiced
    strength speed is something that is learned

i'll be giong as fast as i can on all the lift and focusing on speed....if it works it works i'm sure it won't make me go in reverse and thats all that matters is that i'm progressing
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

!Karins Xtreme Powerwear! Deejay_Spike's Avatar
    Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so you're progressively adding distance to your lift?

then i'd suggest you read this : he squatted 900lbs from the bottom without any equipment but a belt.

http://www.strongerman.com/progressive.html

indeed that is the piont i am trying to get across great article deejay, i'm mixing a few methods together and i'm giong to see how it goes, i was thinking about giong outside and digging a hole and setting in the hole and pulling deads from it then the next workout fill more dirt in and do the deadlift agian until you can do it with a full rep, proggresive distance is really over looked today but it makes perfect sense mixed with some more complicated methods it can really have some good scientfic merrit behind it

!Karins Xtreme Powerwear! Deejay_Spike's Avatar
    Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by p0w3rlift3r
    indeed that is the piont i am trying to get across great article deejay, i'm mixing a few methods together and i'm giong to see how it goes, i was thinking about giong outside and digging a hole and setting in the hole and pulling deads from it then the next workout fill more dirt in and do the deadlift agian until you can do it with a full rep, proggresive distance is really over looked today but it makes perfect sense mixed with some more complicated methods it can really have some good scientfic merrit behind it
    i think mixing it with full ROM is the best way to go.

i'd also do cycles, like starting from a small ROM, and progressively adding for 4 weeks, then decreasing the ROM again the next 3 weeks.

that wouls make like a 7 week piramid cycle

like, you cut your ROM in 4, you do 1/4th the firs week, by week four you get the entire ROM, and from week 5 onwards you decrease immediately, going from 3/4 to 1/4 again.

that would make : 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 3/4, 2/4, 1/4

combine that with normal and lighter full ROM and i think i got something beautiful

SHWStrongarm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHWStrongarm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHWStrongarm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHWStrongarm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I too am really interested in how this program goes. Sounds like you've thought it out well and have good concepts behind it. Good luck! Keep us posted.
    Hard to the Core