injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

whats a good diet to lose weight but not lose strength

i wanna lose 10 pounds and get down to 190ish
    can i lose 2 pounds a week and lose no strength??
    what kind of diet is best ???

Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Company is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sure man, strength and muscle are 2 different things.
    Back on it

Dropped from 250lbs+

gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Bad Company View Post
    Sure man, strength and muscle are 2 different things.
    Can you have muscular strength without muscles? No. You can maintain your muscular strength and/or might even gain some if you don't try to lose too much weight by killing ur caloric intake. 2lbs a wk ain't bad, count ur calories.
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

B.S. in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
    College of Health and Human Performance
    University of Florida

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Muscle strength is based on two factors, the nervous system and the size of the muscle fibers. When individuals begin a strength training program, 98% of all muscle gains in the first few months are largely a result of the nervous system adapting to the weights. It's only in the later months and years of training that hypertrophy of the muscle fibers begins to account for a significant portion of the strength gains.

To answer your question more directly, yes, it is very possible to cut fat and maintain/gain muscle strength at the same time. I've only been seriously training with weights again for about 10 weeks and all my lifts right now are already stronger than I was at my peek in 2006 after about 7-8 months of lifting. I believe I am stronger now this time around even though my muscle gain has been minimal since I'm operating on such a large calorie deficit is that I've been training very intensely every time I lift and always giving it all my all no matter what lift I do.

So if you want to maintain/gain strength while cutting, lift as hard and as heavy as you can and you'll be fine. It's worked great for me so far.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981