abomin8n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

raise acetylcholine levels

i'm not sure if this is actually my first post or if i've been here before under a different name, but i am certainly no stranger to BB.com or to supplements in general. i've been looking into nootropics, etc. and trying to determine which would be the most effective at raising acetylcholine levels. i'm focussing on acetylcholine for it's cognitive benefits, but also because it is said to help facilitate erectile function, he he. sorry, i don't have the link, but i read a post on nootropics that stated that huperzine has a "potent" effect on acetylcholine production. i am hopefully looking for something i can take stand-alone, but i guess if i have to take some lecithin or r-ala or whatever, i will. i just want to hear what you guys think would be the best for acetylcholine production. and trust me, i used the search function already.

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Huperzine, Alpha GPC, or lecithin would be the way to go.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=641782
    The Dark Knight...Rises.