gymbabeliz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pregnant bodybuilder help

Is there anyone out there who has fallen pregnant while still bodybuilding?

Against all expectations i did and i am now 6 months pregnant! Ive kept up a little training but have lost A LOT of muscle.

The problem i have now is concerning my weight gain (or lack of) during pregnancy- i started off at 144lbs and now at 27 weeks pregnant I am 134lbs. I wasnt too worried as i assume it is muscle loss and to be expected, Ive been eating what i want -mainly complex carbs!! altho my appetite is less as im not training much.

Now scans show my baby is growing a little slower than she should..nothing major but just to keep an eye on her growth..

from research i find that low maternal weight gain is associated with the risk of a fetus being small for gestational age...but how can i apply any of this to my situation when i didnt start off like the average woman and i have obvious reason for lack of weight gain?

If there are any other bodybuilders who are or have been pregnant id really appreciate hearing your experiences and advise!

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was reading a thread about that on another forum a while back.

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/s...ining+pregnant
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

gymbabeliz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks, its good to see other peoples experience. I'm happy with what im doing for training, i've been doing what i feel comfortable doing and no more, I could probably have done A LOT more if it werent for general exhaustion from very long working hours....but hey ho

its more the issue of relating the potentially problematic lack of weight gain to myself as a non-standard pregnant woman!

i guess i should be celebrating that ive not put on an ounce but im worrying about it now