BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

GYM in SAN DIEGO

Does anyone know of any GOOD gyms in San Diego near UCSD.....Besides 24hour fitness what other gyms are open 24 hours(even if it's just M-F).....the gym I used to attend Powerhouse up in Los Angeles was open starting from Monday at 5a.m. and then did not close until friday at 10p.m.....so during the week it was 24 hours......any ideas anyone?
    http://********.com/brenaldaba

stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're lucky I'm your neighbor. SDSU student right here.

Let me get this straight - you'd drive up for 2 hours to Los Angeles just to go to the gym? Wowwwww man.

There are quite a few L.A. Fitness gyms around here, but they're not open 24 hours (4AM - 11PM on M-F; 6AM - 8PM on weekends). I go to the one in Sorento Valley, and there's another one in Kearny Mesa.

There are also two Frog's Fitness gyms closer to you....one in Solana Beach and one in Encintas.

fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000)
    The best one would probably be at USMC Camp Penelton. Sorry, I was born in San Diego, but I don't know of any gyms there.
    Without a gun, the flag you're waving might as well be white.

SGT-0331-USMC

BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL....no I don't travel up to L.A. I'm moving to SD so I have not quite made the complete move...I've been getting all my stuff ready....let's say 1/2 L.A. half in S.D.......and I am looking for a gym that is open 24 hours ..one besides 24 hour fitness...any help....

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    not sure if it is open anymore, but Family Fitness on Balboa at 805 usd to be, but that was some time ago for me
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Thanks. I will check it out!

apisani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Sporting Club next to the Hyatt Aventine is great but expensive. Right down the road from UCSD.

princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princessk64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Sporting Club next to the Hyatt Aventine is great but expensive. Right down the road from UCSD.

I worked out here last year when I stayed at the hotel and it was fantastic. Lots of great equipment and really spacious too!
    The only limits you have are the ones you set

Registered User mmmcookiesnmilk's Avatar
    mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm moving there next month! I'll be living in La Jolla and probably working around UCSD or at the Veteran's hospital. What are membership prices like out there? I'd like a place that is open till 11 or 12 pm but it doesn't need to be 24 hour.

CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoQ10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I live right by UCSD as well and workout at the 24 Hour Fitness at UTC. It's okay...not great. There's a much better one a few miles South off the Balboa exit.

In terms of 24 hour gyms besides 24 Hour Fitness, I think you're out of luck. If you find one, *please* let me know, as I'd love to check it out!

If you're able to workout earlier, I've heard good things about the following:

Urban Body Gym
    Powerhouse
    Frog's Club One
    The Aventine in La Jolla (at the Hyatt)

Hope that helps! Shoot me a PM if you decide to join 24 Hour and I'll see if I can add you as a family member or something to forego the initiation fee.

-C10
    PR's ... Goals @ 160 lbs. Bodyweight:

Bench Press - 250 ... 315
    Squat - 275 ... 400
    Trap Dead - 400 ... 480
    Bent Over Row - 195 ... 315
    Military Press - 150 ... 160
    Pull-Up - BW+150 ... BW + 180
    Dip - BW + 170 ... BW + 200

Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I've visited San Diego I've worked out both at the Golds Gym and the World gym... the Golds offers some outside lifting area while the World gym had open doors to let in the breeze... very nice atmosphere to workokut in.

nuff said...
    Holder of 4 National NPC Weight Class Titles in 4 different weight classes... all with perfect scores
    1998 NPC USA Bantamweight
    2003 NPC Masters National Lightweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Welterweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Middleweight (over 50)

Registered User mmmcookiesnmilk's Avatar
    mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CoQ10 View Post
    I live right by UCSD as well and workout at the 24 Hour Fitness at UTC. It's okay...not great. There's a much better one a few miles South off the Balboa exit.

In terms of 24 hour gyms besides 24 Hour Fitness, I think you're out of luck. If you find one, *please* let me know, as I'd love to check it out!

If you're able to workout earlier, I've heard good things about the following:

Urban Body Gym
    Powerhouse
    Frog's Club One
    The Aventine in La Jolla (at the Hyatt)

Hope that helps! Shoot me a PM if you decide to join 24 Hour and I'll see if I can add you as a family member or something to forego the initiation fee.

-C10
    thanks, I'll check those out, I get into town on the 9th.

parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    World Gym on Garnet near the 5 in Pacific Beach and Frog's on 101 in Encinitas are both excellent. I guess I slightly prefer Frog's. Neither is particularly close to you but I can only recommend places I've actually worked out at. I don't know the hours. Have fun living in SD, it's great.

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by parsnip1965 View Post
    World Gym on Garnet near the 5 in Pacific Beach and Frog's on 101 in Encinitas are both excellent. I guess I slightly prefer Frog's. Neither is particularly close to you but I can only recommend places I've actually worked out at. I don't know the hours. Have fun living in SD, it's great.
    BUMP on World Gym in PB. That is where I train. World is open from 4 am to 12 Mond - Friday and on the weekendds I believe the close at 10 PM.

World is big and spread out. They have a wide variety of equipment and the atmosphere is friendly and serious.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html