Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does your girls past bug you?

I think I have a problem with this, I just get miffed every time something from my girls past pops up. Things like an old boyfriend calling, or her keeping momentoes from past relationships, hearing stories about former lovers... any of you get upset? I'm no angel, so this really shouldn't bother me.

Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nope

My last girlfriend gave some dude a blowjob at a party (before we were dating, obviously) and when she told me it bugged me for a few days. Then, I just ignored it.
    R.I.P. "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott

500 Internal Server Error trek_6k's Avatar
    trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by reborn05
    I think I have a problem with this, I just get miffed every time something from my girls past pops up. Things like an old boyfriend calling, or her keeping momentoes from past relationships, hearing stories about former lovers... any of you get upset? I'm no angel, so this really shouldn't bother me.
    A few years ago things would bother me... but I could really care less now. I think its the age thing... as I got older I just realized everyone is going to do stuff in their past... and for the most part, thats what it is, their past. No reason to really dwell on it now. Its not like it really changes a lot in the relationship. And if it bothers you when she brings up stuff about her prior relationships... just be up front with her and tell her you really don't want to hear about it.

FoSho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoSho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoSho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoSho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoSho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoSho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoSho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoSho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoSho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, I agree. I just told my GF to not talk about the past after I've got to know the things I wanted to know, and she is. Works fine, focus on what you have now.

Your new best friend! captain_insano's Avatar
    captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50) captain_insano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I honestly dont care. I dont ask, and if they tell me, it doesnt bother me. Dont get caught up in a girls past, shes with you now and thats all that matters.

Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got to say that it does annoy me sometimes. But saying that it's in the past, she's with you so it shouldn't matter. Jealousy is a very frustrating emotion, I've got to be less jealous really; I tend to over-analyse stuff that has happened in the past too which is a bad habit...
    "Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE!

MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MIKEISSMALL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    YESS!!!! bugs me soooooo bad its not even funny... i hope i get over it

ITS NOW...OR NEVER bronx_brawla's Avatar
    bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

oh hell yeah...

i get really upset when i used to think of what my ex girl did in the past with other guys. i always think..."if i was there...it wouldnt of happend."

but history is history. just try to put it outta your mind. unfortunatly theres not a fcukkin thing you can do about it.

but as far as her having fcukkin momentos and ****?...i'd put a stop to that right away. you dont need her looking at **** from her fcukkin exs' while she with you. thats just fcukked up. i'd just ask her to throw everything away in front of you so you know for sure that she did.

good luck
    "NOW YOU KNOCKED HIM DOWN...WHY DONT YOU TRY KNOCKIN' ME DOWN?" ----Rocky Balboa

"If you can go through this pain period, you make it to be a champion. If you can't go through...forget it."
    ---Arnold

"Who the fcuk cares about "six-pack abs"?....its not like im gonna hit you with my stomach!" ---ME

No Pain,No Gain..No Shit! LoveThyPain's Avatar
    LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as she's not been bukkaked by Ron Jeremy and the gang, i'm cool.

BigBolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not if I trust her. But the past can often give you reasons not to.

ITS NOW...OR NEVER bronx_brawla's Avatar
    bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by BigBolo
    Not if I trust her. But the past can often give you reasons not to.
    without a doubt.
    "NOW YOU KNOCKED HIM DOWN...WHY DONT YOU TRY KNOCKIN' ME DOWN?" ----Rocky Balboa

"If you can go through this pain period, you make it to be a champion. If you can't go through...forget it."
    ---Arnold

"Who the fcuk cares about "six-pack abs"?....its not like im gonna hit you with my stomach!" ---ME

Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Don't do it...

It will - so do yourself a favor and DON'T ASK.
    Because some women are doofuses and will tell you more than you ever wanted to know - and MOSTtimes, fellas, you are better off NOT KNOWING.

LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Legs
    some women are doofuses
    doofus? ur not one of those high school preppy girls r u?

edit:just saw ur age on another thread... ur prolly the only person i heard using that word in a long time.
    Last edited by LoveThyPain; 08-22-2005 at 08:03 PM.

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope. Im only the 4th guy shes been with.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LoveThyPain
    doofus? ur not one of those high school preppy girls r u?
    Not now - but I used to be, in Fairfield, CT
    Funny that you could tell that ??????

NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah, bugs me a bit, my gf has pictures of the old bf in her room still, gets calls/texts from old bfs, i try not to let it bother me too much, all i try to think about is that shes with me now and not them. if she ends up doing with them then oh well, shows what kinda person she is.
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

Originally Posted by NosLliWhsoj
    yeah, bugs me a bit, my gf has pictures of the old bf in her room still, gets calls/texts from old bfs, i try not to let it bother me too much, all i try to think about is that shes with me now and not them. if she ends up doing with them then oh well, shows what kinda person she is.
    Good attitude - but I don't think that it is too much for you to ask if she would remove the damn pix of the ex....

How would she like it if you kept YOUR ex's pics up in your bdr???

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    here is the thing I have been dating a girl now for 3 years and before me she only had one serious relationship and had only been with one other guy. So it was nice I got her when I did, we were both 20 when we started dating. The first thing she said to me was "if your looking to just hook up then find some whore to do that, not me". I was thrilled when she said that. My girlfriend was a gymnast (at a major Div. 1 school we were at) and I know a lot of her former teamates go out on the weekend and suck d*ck like there is no tomorrow. I mean left and right, all they can handle. And a lot of girls these days are like that. Personally I could never date a girl knowing that in her college days guys treated her like an all you can eat buffet, no way buddy. That would bother me to the point I would never get serious with someone like that.

Now if your talking it bothers you that she dated a few guys and maybe had sex with a few past boyfriends that is just something you need to get over. One of my buddies just ended it with his girl because he found out she has had sex with 25 guys and she is only 24!!!! The thought of 25 penises being in my gf would be enough for me to say hit the road honey.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As long as she wasn't a prostitute.

Originally Posted by Legs
    Not now - but I used to be, in Fairfield, CT
    Funny that you could tell that ??????
    I read minds for a living.

Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tribalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I try to leave the past the past..........The girls past cant be worse then mine.... Lmao 3 somes , multiple girls in one night<wild party> etc.......I try to avoid THAT topic.

Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I try not to bring up my past and she doesn't bring up her past. It's a courtesy thing not to talk about past relationships with your current one. I don't like to hear it and I don't think she would like to hear about some random hookups I've had.

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    my gf always asks about pasts/histories and i always avoid it or straight up tell her that it doesnt matter and i never ask her anything - that stuff isnt important to me, and if i heard something unpleasant, i know it would stick i my mind forever. we havent been dating too long, but i already talked to her about how she still has pics up in her moms house of her and her ex, which she agreed to take down. i mean, i would never keep up pics of me and my ex for my new gf to see.

though, sometimes it's inevitable when we're out and happen to run into a gril i dated a few months ago, heh.
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reborn05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I couldn't stand it anymore so I told her about it. She was really cool, and we agreed to just not taking about it. Thing is, were both 31, if there was no past, that would be a bigger issue I guess. My main issues are, she had a lesbo experince, has been with about 20-25 guys, and most of them were for fun, and to this day, she retains contact with a friend / f-buddy... and that is still a big one for me. They have known each other since they were 11, they grew up together, but when they are both single, they have hooked up. Bothers me that a dude is sitting around waiting for this to end to get back in her pants. I told her, don't ever let us meet, because I'll rip his limbs off and beat him to death with them.
    Last edited by reborn05; 08-23-2005 at 11:27 AM.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I couldn't stand it anymore so I told her about it. She was really cool, and we agreed to just not taking about it. Thing is, were both 31, if there was no past, that would be a bigger issue I guess. My main issues are, she had a lesbo experince, has been with about 20-25 guys, and most of them were for fun, and to this day, she retains contact with a friend / f-buddy... and that is still a big one for me. They have known each other since they were 11, they grew up together, but when they are both single, they have hooked up. Bothers me that a dude is sitting around waiting for this to end to get back in her pants. I told her, don't ever let us meet, because I'll rip his limbs off and beat him to death with them.

well I will tell you one thing for certain, you are for sure a better man than me. I could never date any girl who has been with that many guys. More power to you I hope it works out great but I could never do that. The thought of my gf being with 25 guys "for fun" just makes me sick. I am not posses or jealous or anything but I don't like they thought of my girlfriend being stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey that many times.

Yeah, but at 31, thats like 2/yr. When ya get older, the number gets bigger.

Yeah, but at 31, thats like 2/yr. When ya get older, the number gets bigger.

thats true and if you can trust her then cool.

Don't get me wrong, the number pisses me off, and I had to DRAG it outta her. But, I'm right there too. I've had tons of stuff that I'll never fess up to, 3somes, etc, but what really bothers me is that half those guys were before she was 20, she was "having fun". I hate that s*it. Girls don't think that what they do in the past molds their future image, even if it was a flippin decade ago. I really gotta grow up with this stuff.

Also, what do I do about this long time friend / hookup bastard?

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't get me wrong, the number pisses me off, and I had to DRAG it outta her. But, I'm right there too. I've had tons of stuff that I'll never fess up to, 3somes, etc, but what really bothers me is that half those guys were before she was 20, she was "having fun". I hate that s*it. Girls don't think that what they do in the past molds their future image, even if it was a flippin decade ago. I really gotta grow up with this stuff.

why did you drag that outta her? my girl asked me how many girls ive slept with and i dodged the question for a helluva long time before i just told her (because she was obsessing over it.) it's not like i'd been with hundreds of girls, but it's not really important, nor would i want the potential image of her with another guy floating around in my head.

i dunno what to tell you to do about the friend/hookup guy. that would piss me off too, but on the flip side, with another female friend of mine, i AM that guy, heh...but i can honestly say, that we only sleep together when we're both unattached, and i never sit around waiting for her to break up with some dude or interfere in their relationship, and she treats me with the same respect.

how long have you been with this girl?
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

well that is a tough one, if you guys have been together for a while and are getting close I don't see why she would want to even keep in touch with that guy. I agree with you on the sleeping around thing too and would feel like you I think. Like I said I know girls in college who can't go out without bringing some co*k home and they are "just having fun". Some girls like that I know well and I just think man I feel sorry for the guy that ends up with you because he will have no clue you were out whoring around all over the place and guys just treat them like the piece of meat they wanna be. It just bothers me a lot I didn't expect to marry a virgin or anything but I did want to marry a good girl. Look though man you guys are older and if you think the relationship is good try to get past it.

but there is no excuse for the f/ buddy still hanging around. I would make sure that ends if I were you. Good luck man.