Jordana-Jaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have 11 months

To lose 30kg, me and my partner have made a pledge to each other, which follows rewards and punishments

By the 7th of April, I have vowed to have lost 10kg, as well as falling in love with cardio (i'm not liking it at the moment)and my reward is going to be an outfit of my choice, ideally a pair of Levis, I havent worn jeans in years

By the 7th of August, I have vowed to have lost another 10kg, as well as doing laps at our local pool (I love to swim) My reward will be a tattoo, of my choice.....

By the 20th of December, I would have lost 30kg, and be a pro at RPM.... being my overall goal, I have requested my reward to be a $500 shopping spree....

when it comes to the dates of weigh in which is the 7th april/august, and we havent reached our goals, we dont get our rewards obviously, and the other person who does achieve get another reward of their choice.....

So this is real cool, I am so looking forward to the challenges..... especially doing it with my partner...30kg is alot to lose, I have some hard work in store for me..... so starting from tomorrow is where the challenges start....

Does anyone have any tips

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're goals are definitely realistic

on average if you want to lose the weight and keep it off it is thought that losing 1kg - 2.2lbs/week is most ideal

as you have given yourself 17 weeks (till the end of april) this should not a be a problem at all.

good luck on your goals

remember eating healthy is very important and don't skip meals

you will never lose weight with skipping meals, your body actually store more fat when you do because it goes into survival mode, as it thinks you are starving it and therefore when you take food in on your next meal it stores everything it can to "burn for later" which never transpires that way.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Jordana-Jaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well thank god you think they are realistic... I havent' done this before, its a biggy, but yeah am ready for it....

My training will be good, I love to train, cardio for me though is what I always try and make excuses for, but I am just thinking RPM classes....

in regards to my diet, I am actually breastfeeding my 5 month old daughter, which makes me wonder if it is healthy to lose 30kg while breast feeding,

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you'll be fine

I've never had a child however I've heard that breast feeding does wonders for weight loss, as it has to burn calories in order to produce the milk - then there's the milk itself

remember you are eating healthy and clean - your body will take what it needs from your body regardless of anything else to produce milk for your baby. Eating clean just makes it healthier for the baby which is perfect...

You'll be eating 5 - 6 small meals a day and you can't get better than for feeding a baby I'm sure.

(naturally you are not going to take any form of fat burner during this time)
    Last edited by Mindi911; 01-06-2008 at 12:41 AM.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(