avgdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what you think of this

my name is justin and i am wondering what you guys think about what i am doing good/bad all the above

weight: 215
    height: 6.0'
    bf: ?
    training: on and off for 4-4.5 yrs
    goals: lose fat around whole body
    routine:
    mon: chest,lats, bicep;
    chest, regular bench 5x5, dumbell bench 5x5, butterflys 6x5
    lats, dumbell rows 5x5, lat pull down 10x5, bent over row 5x5
    bicep, preacher curl 5x5, dumbell concentration curl 5x5, standing curl 6x5
    tues: break
    wed: legs, tricep, abs
    legs, squat 7x5, leg press 10x5, leg curl 7x5
    tricep, nose breakers 5x5, rope pull downs 6x5, dips 4x5
    abs, crunch 20x3, leg lifts 15x3, knee raise 20x3
    thur:deltoid,traps
    deltoid, shoulder press 6x5, dumbell shoulder press 6x5, dumbell raise to the side and front 8x5
    traps, bar raise in front 6x5, shrugs 8x5, dumbell shrugs 6x5
    fri:break
    sat:break
    sun:start over

nutrition:
    8:00 oatmeal with choc. milk
    11:00 ham or turkey sandwich with cheese and a beef and bean burrito
    1:00 medium size can of tuna in water mixed with mayo and mustard not a whole lot though on 100% whole wheat bread usually makes two big sandwiches
    1:30 second tuna sandwich
    4:00 ham or turkey sandwich with cheese on whole wheat bread
    7:00 i try and have vegetable soup with some chili
    9:00 i try and have chicken or steak with a baked potato or something healthy
    and if im up late enough whatever is open

i have tried nox cg3 and seemed to work ok probably did not take it long enough only 3 weeks so

i also am taking twin lab daily vitamin, i would like to try other things such as: san v12 turbo, a testosterone booster and like bcaa pro and whatever else you guys suggest.

i would like to cut the fat way down and build muscle

right now i am trying to snow board so its very difficult to try and work out when your sore i am trying though

please let me know what you guys think

ttt

DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by avgdude
    my name is justin and i am wondering what you guys think about what i am doing good/bad all the above

weight: 215
    height: 6.0'
    bf: ?
    training: on and off for 4-4.5 yrs
    goals: lose fat around whole body
    routine:
    mon: chest,lats, bicep;
    chest, regular bench 5x5, dumbell bench 5x5, butterflys 6x5
    lats, dumbell rows 5x5, lat pull down 10x5, bent over row 5x5
    bicep, preacher curl 5x5, dumbell concentration curl 5x5, standing curl 6x5
    tues: break
    wed: legs, tricep, abs
    legs, squat 7x5, leg press 10x5, leg curl 7x5
    tricep, nose breakers 5x5, rope pull downs 6x5, dips 4x5
    abs, crunch 20x3, leg lifts 15x3, knee raise 20x3
    thur:deltoid,traps
    deltoid, shoulder press 6x5, dumbell shoulder press 6x5, dumbell raise to the side and front 8x5
    traps, bar raise in front 6x5, shrugs 8x5, dumbell shrugs 6x5
    fri:break
    sat:break
    sun:start over

nutrition:
    8:00 oatmeal with choc. milk
    11:00 ham or turkey sandwich with cheese and a beef and bean burrito
    1:00 medium size can of tuna in water mixed with mayo and mustard not a whole lot though on 100% whole wheat bread usually makes two big sandwiches
    1:30 second tuna sandwich
    4:00 ham or turkey sandwich with cheese on whole wheat bread
    7:00 i try and have vegetable soup with some chili
    9:00 i try and have chicken or steak with a baked potato or something healthy
    and if im up late enough whatever is open

i have tried nox cg3 and seemed to work ok probably did not take it long enough only 3 weeks so

i also am taking twin lab daily vitamin, i would like to try other things such as: san v12 turbo, a testosterone booster and like bcaa pro and whatever else you guys suggest.

i would like to cut the fat way down and build muscle

right now i am trying to snow board so its very difficult to try and work out when your sore i am trying though

please let me know what you guys think

Like I'm prone to tell anyone in need of advice, you're doing too much, and not concentrating on the basic compound moves that produce the best results. You're doing them, but you're also doing a bunch of crap assistance work. You're already working chest and back together. So why not drop the dumbell presses, butterflyes (pec deck?), and pulldowns and dumbell rows? Focus on bench press OR dips, barbell rows OR chins, military press, and one exercise each for bis and tris and that way you could make it a whole upper body workout. With some minor tweaking you could easily add legs to the beginning and make it a full-body workout. I'm mostly paraphrasing and plagerizing. The other posts have links to tons of good programs you could use. If you want to cut the fat "way down" then you need to make some changes to your diet. But understand that it is very difficult to gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously. It's important to restore your nitrogen balance first thing in the morning. So drop the chocolate milk and and have some eggs or egg whites. Unless you're drinking a ****load of choc. milk which aint helping you lose fat. Also, turkey good, ham bad. nuff said there. And a baked potato at 9:00 pm is not a good idea either, unless you're bulking.

thanks man, so instead of working the muscle out three times do it once and make it a good workout, mostly want to cut the fat so milk is out of there along with potato and other stuff, i would like to build all over and cut fat i know that is going to be very hard to do and i know it wont be easy so ? is what supplements can aid in this area i have listed some in the bottom of the first post and wondered what you guys thought of them. any help is greatly appreciated thank you.

DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by avgdude
    so instead of working the muscle out three times do it once and make it a good workout.
    I think you misunderstood me. Workout frequency is still important. Below is another long-ass post of mine from another thread. This is what I meant. It does not contain any push/pull splits, but you could easily juggle it to fit your needs. But follow these guidelines. As for supplements, I've never bought into any of the wild claims the advertisers make. I always use whey to ensure I'm getting enough protien. And I've had some noticeable effects from creatine. There is a supplement forum you could check out though. Anyway, on to the workouts. Read carefully.

Here's a full body alternative:

Monday:
    Squat
    Bench Press
    Bent Over Row
    Military Press (optional)
    Glute/Ham Raise
    Standing Calf Raise

Wednesday:
    Front Squat or Barbell Hack Squat
    Incline Press
    Chins or pulldowns w/pronated grip
    SLDL
    Bis and Tris (one exercise each)

Friday: (you could repeat Monday too)
    Deadlift
    Front Squat or Barbell Hack Squat (whichever one you didn't do on Wed.)
    Dip (add weight based on ability)
    Pulldown w/neutral grip or dumbell row
    Standing Overhead Dumbell Press
    Standing Calf Raise or Calf Raise on Leg Press machine

That's just one way of doing it.

Here's another:

Upper Body 1:
    Bench Press or Dip
    Bent Over Barbell or Dumbell Row
    Military Press
    Barbell Curl
    Skull Crusher

Lower Body 1:
    Squat
    Glute/Ham Raise
    Dumbell Lunge or Step-ups onto a bench
    Standing Calf Raise
    Any ab exercise

Upper Body 2:
    Incline Barbell Press
    Chins or Pulldowns
    Seated Dumbell Press
    Dumbell Curl
    Overhead Dumbell Ext

Lower Body 2:
    Front Squat or Barbell Hack Squat
    SLDL or Good Morning
    Dumbell Lunge or Step-ups (whichever you didn't do on Lower Body 1)
    Calf Raise on Leg Press machine
    Any ab exercise

When using this workout I occasionally finished off my upper body day with 1 max set each of bodyweight pullups and dips at the end. But do that sparingly.

You could do the workouts in any order. Like maybe: UB 1, LB 1, UB 2, LB 2. Or: UB 1, LB 2, UB 2, LB 1. Go crazy with it. But always make sure to rotate between upper and lower body days and take a day off between every workout. No training on consecutive days. That means each muscle group will get 96 hours rest and be trained twice per week. Notice how I stick with the same exercises throughout both routines. That's because those are your money makers so to speak. Also take note how upper body exercises are rotated between a push, then a pull, then back to a push, and so on. This will keep the pace of your workouts steady, and will allow you to keep your training poundages up. And it gives a hell of a pump. On leg days I don't do the more strenuous exercises (squats, good mornings, SLDL) all on the same day. There are infinite set/rep patterns you could use, but you should keep it low to moderate (3-5 sets of 5-10 reps), and do not go to failure. Avoiding failure is a new thing for me too, but I'm enjoying the increased volume, (more workouts per week) with more steady progress it allows.

thanks again, but ? for ya whats a SLDL

AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AU stu. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)