mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mentalmax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Need A Bit Of Help!!!!!!!!

Hello, I havn't written on here for a while cos everything has been going great. I have gained loads and am looking much better.

I now have a problem, I have run out of protein powder and only have the stuff in the house. What should i eat. We have got stuff like peanut butter and milk, but no more actual protein drinks.
    Sorry to sound dumn but i don't want to stuff myself full of fat.

Please reply................thank you

ex banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat clean protein. buy some whey for post workout-that is the only time you really need it.

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Milk!!

- SsiK

vito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your short on money you could get skim milk powder, which must be the cheapest protein powder available
    if not drink lots of milk