Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

my ribs stick out

my ribs stick out more than my chest,how do i correct this

both my chest and abs are medium defined

ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your ribs stick out past ur chest you have ZERO muscle
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Your King

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Could be a case of spinal curvature.

Or, could simply be a case of not enough mass.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Could be a case of spinal curvature.

Or, could simply be a case of not enough mass.
    x2

may be its genetics, but maybe a lack of mass/muscle/fat/w.e.

Cure: Food

Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blackhitmen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so eat alot and get alot bigger? but im cut up i have a picture

how i get depth?

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    actually i know some people who have this problem...its genetic bro, it is....

work your serratus more to hide the problem...

no cause my brother is big as hell and from the side hes reallly big (muscle)
    when i turn to the side im skinny/so how i get bigger from the side?
    nvm im make a thread

gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have same problem and i dont lack mass

ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do people lack the knowledge these days they need to get BIGGER to look BIGGER?

Your King

Bibs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bibs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bibs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bibs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey I got the same problem and I do think its mostly genetics, because I got revitvly large pecs and my one set of ribs stick out to about as far as my pecs

iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take Hulk Hogan for example...
    Attached Images
    Pain Pain Pain... then maybe some Pleasure.

muscle_wagon is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscle_wagon is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscle_wagon is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscle_wagon is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscle_wagon is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscle_wagon is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscle_wagon is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscle_wagon is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscle_wagon is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscle_wagon is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscle_wagon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Blackhitmen View Post
    my ribs stick out more than my chest,how do i correct this

both my chest and abs are medium defined
    I have the same thing, one of my bottom ribs sticks out. But the more oblique exercise i do the more it seems to pull it in or cover it, Worth a try ??

Hulk has a belly DUR

I demand all you people with "great pecs" and have this rib problem to POST PICS. From what I see you all are NOOOBS in size and dont know what mass is. Dammit people get a clue in the bodybuilding world. What next forearms go past biceps?

Your King

iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hogan's ribcage definitely sticks out.
    Attached Images

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    In that pic Hogan definately didn't have the belly, you can clearly see it's the ribs.

It's hard to say, perhaps you're breathing in a lot, perhaps you're arching your back? Try contracting the abs to flex the spine a little.

Add some more mass to your chest.

In time you will appear more proportioned.

TheGame85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGame85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGame85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGame85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGame85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGame85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGame85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGame85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGame85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGame85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGame85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your always going to have the typical response "you need more mass" from people who aren't that bright. Some people would like to stay defined and cut, hence body building is building how you want yourself to look. The problem with the ribs is genetic. You can minimize it to an extent but as people have shown with Hogan(funny I noticed that on him a long time ago because I have the issue too), even with lots of mass it can still be seen.

Do you know the definition of defined and cut?

DEFINITION = MASS with low bodyfat

BULKY is MASS with higher bodyfat

TO be defined and cut as you say is to have muscle MASS

Like I said post a pic, the usual outcome is your chest is lacking MASS

Your King

David17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same problem and i am quite certain that it is caused by a so called "funnel chest".

Look here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnel_chest

I believe it makes the lower ribs stick out..
    It would be nice to hear some response if anybody has the same problem and how they deal with it.

David
    Impossible is not a fact. It`s an opinion.
    Impossible is not a declaration. It`s a dare.
    Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing.

Ribs sticking out and funnel chest are 2 different things. Atleast the funnel you can put weed inside tape over it and never be caught

Your King

LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 1jz300 View Post
    actually i know some people who have this problem...its genetic bro, it is....

work your serratus more to hide the problem...
    heavy dumbbell pullovers, perhaps?

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My little bro has this issue, it's genetics..his dad had the same thing. Not too sure what to tell you besides eat and life, grow some muscle over them bones. Good luck bro.
    *** http://www.AnaxMethods.com/ ***

*Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

FreeWheeling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreeWheeling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreeWheeling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreeWheeling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreeWheeling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreeWheeling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreeWheeling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreeWheeling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreeWheeling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreeWheeling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreeWheeling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by XNick EdgeX View Post
    My little bro has this issue, it's genetics..his dad had the same thing. Not too sure what to tell you besides eat and life, grow some muscle over them bones. Good luck bro.
    Surgical serratus implants. It's all the rage in Hollywood these days!

we're evolving...

creaCam is on a distinguished road. (+10) creaCam is on a distinguished road. (+10) creaCam is on a distinguished road. (+10) creaCam is on a distinguished road. (+10) creaCam is on a distinguished road. (+10) creaCam is on a distinguished road. (+10) creaCam is on a distinguished road. (+10) creaCam is on a distinguished road. (+10) creaCam is on a distinguished road. (+10) creaCam is on a distinguished road. (+10) creaCam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    (I know this is old) Nah I have this, you can check my progress pics. My chest is big but I've always had very "poking out" ribs I don know why though

hodgesjoshuab is a name known to all. (+5000) hodgesjoshuab is a name known to all. (+5000) hodgesjoshuab is a name known to all. (+5000) hodgesjoshuab is a name known to all. (+5000) hodgesjoshuab is a name known to all. (+5000) hodgesjoshuab is a name known to all. (+5000) hodgesjoshuab is a name known to all. (+5000) hodgesjoshuab is a name known to all. (+5000) hodgesjoshuab is a name known to all. (+5000) hodgesjoshuab is a name known to all. (+5000) hodgesjoshuab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Rib flaring commonly occurs in overhead lifts like this and other exercises such as pull ups and squats because we are looking for the stability and mobility we can’t achieve through the right positions. Which means although we may have the strength to make a lift, we may not have the necessary mobility and we keep forcing our bodies into making lifts so it has to compensate with wrong patterns like the rib cage tilt / flare. But these patterns aren’t even close to the real deal because when we are out of alignment, many essential muscles won’t fire, meaning that our joints will have to work beyond their capacity to stabilize, support and complete lifts, and we end up with injuries and poor results.

Besides overarching the back and flaring the rib cage during overhead lifts, another common example of these faulty patterns we fall into as a result of being improperly aligned is the hinge through the lumbar spine rather than the hips in movements like squats, deadlifts, snatches, cleans, swings, thrusters, among others. Flaring the rib cage often is followed by excessive anterior pelvic tilt which will make you use the lower back more to do things that the hips, hamstrings and glutes are supposed to do. This can lead to lower back pain and herniated discs.

By flaring the rib cage you’re also stretching the abs, this kills stability because the abs are very weak in a stretched position and won’t be able to fire properly and support yourself during lifts.

These patterns provoke energy leaks and prevent us from producing maximal force. Additionally, the rib cage and pelvis influence each other’s alignment and provide a stable base for the spine. So if some or all of these parts are out of position, you have to fix them as soon as possible.

To avoid hyperextending the lower back instead of extending the hips and correct excessive anterior pelvic tilt, you need to lock the rib cage in neutral, restore mobility in the thoracic spine and hips, and do activation and strength exercises for the glutes and deep abs."