it's a joke, really all_hail_islam's Avatar
    all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

rest time between each set

i've read somewhere that 2 minutes is best for rest between each set if you want hypertrophy. i just read a book that arnold schwarzenegger wrote and he said there should only be 30-45 seconds rest between each set for the best muscle growth. what should i do?

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Search, this has been covered many times.
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) all_hail_islam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by martydaman
    can't you just anwer me? i dont have time to search. i have a 6 page essay due tomorrow

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by martydaman
    And as recently as today.

Rest between sets

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by all_hail_islam
    can't you just anwer me? i dont have time to search. i have a 6 page essay due tomorrow
    You do realise that made no sense?
    It would take LESS time to search for the answer than to post a new thread and wait for people to reposnd to you.
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

im not waiting for people to respond. i write, then check like 15 min later. and thanks dominik

irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    on average its a 2-3 minute wait on compound exercises and 1-2 minute on smaller exercises.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by all_hail_islam

someone just kick out the chair under me and make it quick!

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI
    someone just kick out the chair under me and make it quick!
    JOHN, thats the best damned answer i've read all week on bb.com!!!

now lets see how long it takes these kids to 'get it'

best,
    lifer
    They ARE who we THOUGHT they were.....

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2-3
    <->