Closed Thread
    PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Maturing slower than other people...

Just a question,

Do some people's bodies mature slower than others, vise versa ?
    HEIGHT: 186 cm (6"1')
    WEIGHT STARTED: 63 kg (138lb)
    WEIGHT CURRENT: 76.5

pssst.. When answering my question's don't look at how many posts i got

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PODNickerz
    Just a question,

yep deffinately. i consider myself a "late bloomer" physically and mentally!
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    r u a midget?
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

Jr.Gong is not very well liked. (-100) Jr.Gong is not very well liked. (-100) Jr.Gong is not very well liked. (-100) Jr.Gong is not very well liked. (-100) Jr.Gong is not very well liked. (-100) Jr.Gong is not very well liked. (-100) Jr.Gong is not very well liked. (-100) Jr.Gong is not very well liked. (-100) Jr.Gong is not very well liked. (-100) Jr.Gong is not very well liked. (-100) Jr.Gong is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by PODNickerz
    Just a question,

Yes for instane everyone said I was alot bigger than my body, my friend was a few years older than me and everyone though I was older than him. But alot of people say they cant tell from the outside but I had the mentality of a child so they knew I was a child, I was just very mature for my age.

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh yeah
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i thought this thread was about masturbating in the shower when i looked at the title 1st
    ;$-BMB;$-