View Poll Results: How many reps for gaining mass?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • <4

0 0%
  • 4-6

3 17.65%
  • 6-8

2 11.76%
  • 6-10

1 5.88%
  • 8-12

4 23.53%
  • 10-15

1 5.88%
  • >15

0 0%
  • Until you drop (failure)

6 35.29%
    Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question How many reps for hypertrophy??

OK, this time I want to now what you all think is the BEST amount of reps to be doing to get an increase in muscle size!!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I voted until you drop...but thats usually about 8 reps. I keep arm movements between 6-8 for tri's 8-10 for bis...
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    goin to failure sould be implied... and your coises sould just be rep number (sorry for da grammar, one of my keys is broken... can u guess wic one? lol (note to self:dont bring milk near keyboard
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    really is a piontless poll, because everyone has a different body. Some migth trigger hypertrophy with 5 reps others with 12. That why they abondoned the studies on this at the sports section of my med school, results were very differemt for each person.

Oxandralone

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)

Arrow Since you missed the point

Originally posted by Oxandralone
    really is a piontless poll, because everyone has a different body. Some migth trigger hypertrophy with 5 reps others with 12. That why they abondoned the studies on this at the sports section of my med school, results were very differemt for each person.

Oxandralone
    This is an opinion poll. Various people out there have quite definite opinions on the amount of reps that you, or they, should do for mass.

I was keen to see what the prevailing opinion is, not perform medical research!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au