Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow Medial Tricep Head exercises to isolate?

I wanna know what exercise would build the medial head of the tricep that sticks out and makes you look big from the front, cuz when i work tri's my entire back of my arm ll the way down to my elbow puffs out with no bulging muscle sticking out. I think its pure genetics for the ones that have the medial tri to stick out and the entire back of your arm cuz it doesnt look muscular at all

Hates the word "Curls" Masta ZuZ's Avatar
    Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Masta ZuZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try Close grip bench press or skull crushers. These are two of the best tricep exercises that can be done, or dips. Dont forget you get a great tricep workout when you do chest, so maybe you need to reevaluate your routine...post it up..
    Pain is just a state of mind.

"Don't Think, Just Push!" - Quoted by a spotter. Dam good advice.

My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9467630#post9467630

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gapfootball23
    I wanna know what exercise would build the medial head of the tricep that sticks out and makes you look big from the front, cuz when i work tri's my entire back of my arm ll the way down to my elbow puffs out with no bulging muscle sticking out. I think its pure genetics for the ones that have the medial tri to stick out and the entire back of your arm cuz it doesnt look muscular at all
    I think you mean the lateral head. Medial is towards the mid-sagittal line, lateral is away from it. The big head of the muscle you're talking about can be worked using the core movements that you can load up lots of weight. Dips, close grip bench press, skull crushers, and pressdowns are my favorites.

Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gapfootball23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

But does anyone have the same problem as me...the bottom part of my tri is the same as the lower nearer my elbow, i just want big tri's near the bottom of my shoulder

Myosin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not sure of the name (please tell me), but put the balls of your feet on one bench, and the palms of your hands on another bench with fingers around the edge facing the other bench and do dips that way. Have someone put plates on your legs while you do the dips. This workout gives such a full nice tricep. For added killer, point your elbows directly backwards instead of out to the side. Doing this will isolate the inner tricep, from the shoulder down to the elbow, I think its the long head.
    That's my favourite workout.

Dam0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dam0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dam0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dam0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dam0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dam0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unfortunately you may not be able to do anything about that, it is you body shape. Different people shape differently. For tricep exercises see this site:

http://www.etricep.com

I would go for close grip and skulls

jw5680 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

medial excercises

Medial head is worked best when your triceps are furthest away from your torso. Exercises that have your triceps straight over your head are your best bet, like presses with dumbells or overhead rope exercises on the cables