Aly_Sim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Critique my new workout please!

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I've been training for only 3 months or so, so I'm very inexperienced and I'm still not 100% sure on how to train properly. I feel I have most of it down as I've experienced significant gains in the few months I have been training. Although this is probably down to "noob gains".

Anyway, I've been using a 3 day split for a while now and thought that it's time for a new workout regime to keep my body guessing. Before I write out my proposed new workout, I'll tell you that I live on a small island in the north or Scotland and the gym we have here is very limited. For example, we only have a few machines (not even a proper bench, we have to make do with a bench press machine!). We only have dumbells that go up to 10KG, and we don't have a pullup bar. Just a few examples, but you get the jist of it.

Day 1: Back and Hamstrings

5x5 Wide-Grip Lat Pull Downs
    5x5 Seated One-arm Cable Pulley Rows
    3x5 Straight-Arm Pulldown

6x5 Seated Leg Curl (Could I be doing more for hamstrings, maybe add in a few more sets?)

Day 2: Chest and Quads

5x5 Machine Bench Press
    5x8 Dumbell Flyes
    3x10 Wide Grip Press Ups

6x5 Leg Extensions (Again, could I be doing more for quads, maybe add in a few more sets?)

Day 3: Shoulders, Traps and Abs

5x5 Shoulder Press Machine
    3x8 Arnold Dumbell Press
    3x5 Bent Over Low-Pulley Side Lateral
    2x5 Front Cable Raise

Weighted Crunches

Day 4: Arms and Calves

5x5 Bicep Curl Machine
    3x10 Dumbell Hammer Curls
    3x8 Concentration Curls

5x5 Tricep Extension
    3x5 Dumbbell One Arm Triceps Extension
    3x Till Failure Bench Dips

5x5 Standing Dumbbell Calf Raise

Any feedback would be much appreciated. I'll rep anyone who helps me, but they'll have to tell me how to do it as I'm relatively new to this forum.

Cheers guys,

Aly

Aly_Sim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, it really would help me if I could get some replies. I just want to make sure that I'm not overtraining etc.

Cheers,

Aly

baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you need to be doing squats for quads, not extensions. i am not going to lie this workout is complete ****-looks like a precontest split for a pro. also since i am guessing you are a beginner, you will overtrain your arms with that. i would try fullbody or madcows(look it up0 also putting that little green arrow next to kyour threads does not make people want to reply-already tried that