Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Improv upright row...

my friend showed me this, its pretty bad ass...

this is what you do if some jackass has taken the upright row thingy... or if ur gym doesn't have one...

get a barbell and lay it on the floor... on ONE end is where you will add the weight...

get a double handle, and put it under the barbell toward the end with the weight... and pull up from there

so it will be pivoting from the side of the barbell with no weight...

if you don't understand i can try to explain it better...

i found this to actually be better than the machine cuz you hafta stabalize it better...

SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love this!!!... Excellent way to put it as well...

§

JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you me bent over row for your back?

If you did this as an "upright row" the bar would slam into your nuts!

The upright row for your shoulders and traps is:
    Stand upright
    barbell is just below your waist
    grip (can very) say hands 8 inches apart
    bring the bar up to just under your chin
    hold it and lower slowly

there is no machine for this unless you use the cable.

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by JayBro
    Do you me bent over row for your back?

If you did this as an "upright row" the bar would slam into your nuts!
    your right bro, my bad...

although i don't bend over that far when i do it... i just lean forward a little...

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    This is a pretty good exercise, but for safety, you probably should get a towel and pad an empty corner of the gym, and jam the unweighted corner into there.

The problem with just having it on the floor is that while it's pivoting on the floor, it can scratch it up, or especially at the bottom, start skidding along the floor. It's dangerous and unstable. Anchoring the pivoting unloaded end in a corner would deal with this and allow the user to focus on rowing the weight.