Thread: Crooked abs

Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto Russ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Crooked abs

HI everyone as some of u might know, that not everyone has straight abs. I have no idea y and i have searched for ages about it and i have put it down to genetics. I dont no if that is the true reason but if someone could explain to me y this is i would really appreciate it!!!
    thx.
    P.S Even if u want to write in to tell me that u have the same problem i would appretiate it so i no im not the only teen with uneven abs!!!

jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It could just simply be a mater of doin certain excercises to move the tendons on one side to lined up correctly. Your abs are actually made up one one giant muscle and is held in place by 4 tendons: 1 down the middle and 3 across horizontally.

MacBlitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're right, it's just genetics. Someone else can probably elaborate on the abdominal region.
    One step.

Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Genetics, sorry pal. If it makes you feel better, about 1 in 10 peoplehave it.

Branjohnm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have crooked abs too. It is all in genetics on what shape they will take. Just training em more and more will make them grow, but they will look crooked. I kinda like it crooked better so I wont look like those stupid little pretty boys in teen magazines with their shirts off. Crooked abs look powerful.
    Height : 6' 1"
    Starting Weight : 130
    Current Weight : 165

Goal : 220 with 10% bf

insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) insaneshoota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GNUT2
    Greetings from the ITTS--- International Terrorist Trolling System

My time is limited, so LISTEN THE F*CK UP!

There is a special trolling operation in effect on the Bodybuilding.com teen section forum. As you may have already guessed, the leader of the attack is me.

I am one of many, very talented elite force trolls. We have some of the most experienced trolls in our forces, who are all experienced in reaking havoc on certain websites. This is not the first.

We come from the mountains of Pakistan, and rumor has it, some of the force has been trained by Osama Bin Laden himself.

So now you know exactly what you are dealing with here.

My demands?

simple.

I DEMAND THE MODERATOR "BIGPOPPAPROPPY" TO RESIGN FROM HIS JOB AS MODERATOR.

We will go to great lengths to accomplish this task.

Go ahead proppy, ban this account if you need to, but you cant stop me. How about giving me the dreaded "perma-ban"? Its a waste of your time, ill just re-register. Or how about an IP ban? You're still wasting your time.

I USE PROXIES!

ban me all you want.

Look, for all you @sswipes who wish to join the force, its as simple as this:

-Make a garbage BB.com account
    -Harrass the teen section
    -Stir up a ton of ****/controversy
    -Mod has to clean up the crap after us
    -PROFIT
    -Get banned/perma banned, whatever other names you have for this useless ban
    - load another proxy, clear cookies, AND RESUME OPERATIONS

Now there is a much simpler solution to all this -READ:

BigPoppaProppy either:

a. resigns from his job as BB.com Moderator
    b. Issues a public apology in the teen section for threatening the most elite trolling force known to man

its that simple.

Now that you know what you're dealing with here, RUN FOR COVER!

NEXT!
    you fine sir, have way to much time on you're hands.. go work out or something..

Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shnaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ecto Russ
    HI everyone as some of u might know, that not everyone has straight abs. I have no idea y and i have searched for ages about it and i have put it down to genetics. I dont no if that is the true reason but if someone could explain to me y this is i would really appreciate it!!!
    thx.
    P.S Even if u want to write in to tell me that u have the same problem i would appretiate it so i no im not the only teen with uneven abs!!!
    Don't worry about the crooked abs bro, one of the greatest bodybuilders ever, Flex Wheeler, has them and they didn't hold him back too much.
    Attached Images
    Don’t be a fuking pussy. Life hurts. So does loneliness, and so does change. But they are all necessary to your growth.

RossK will become famous soon enough. (+50) RossK will become famous soon enough. (+50) RossK will become famous soon enough. (+50) RossK will become famous soon enough. (+50) RossK will become famous soon enough. (+50) RossK will become famous soon enough. (+50) RossK will become famous soon enough. (+50) RossK will become famous soon enough. (+50) RossK will become famous soon enough. (+50) RossK will become famous soon enough. (+50) RossK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah we had a poll in the misc section a few days back with Chisled Abs Vs Greek God Crooked .

The Crooked ones were far more popular , and I agree they do look more powerful and Im pleased I have them .

icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

/\ hahahaha

they look more powerful. every pic/image/diagram you see wether in a sports mag/anatomy book etc have stright abs.

im glad my abs are straight and dont look ****ed up and all over the place.
    Starting Weight: 125lbs - dec 2004
    Weight Now: 190lbs - April 2009
    Future Goal: 200lbs
    Height: 5ft 8inches
    Training Time: 4years 5Months

Updated: April 09
    Pic is in my Profile!!
    65lbs gained - 4years 2Months

" Bodybuilding starts from the fridge! that doesnt mean deadlift it! " LOL

JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10) JRX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yep its down to genetics but its nothing to worry about. Quite a few of the mens health cover models have crooked abs. They look fantastic because they have a low bodyfat coupled with good muscle size. Any abs look good, just be thankful you can see your abs, think about all those obese kids going around. Eh?

Be the best YOU can be and forget about anyone else. Bodybuilding is about fulfilling YOUR potential. So seriously man just get on with it accept them and turn your physique into something you can be proud of

Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100) Tupac76 is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol
    Not a troll

Seddon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah mine are crooked to.

Not on your own.

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jewishnazi
    It could just simply be a mater of doin certain excercises to move the tendons on one side to lined up correctly. Your abs are actually made up one one giant muscle and is held in place by 4 tendons: 1 down the middle and 3 across horizontally.
    Your post is somewhat correct. No exercises are going to move the tendons to "line them up." The placement, size and shape of the tendons is purely genetic. It doesn't matter if you don't have abs like Ahmad Haidar, no one will care.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

Letsgetwierd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letsgetwierd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letsgetwierd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letsgetwierd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letsgetwierd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letsgetwierd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letsgetwierd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letsgetwierd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letsgetwierd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ecto Russ View Post
    thx.
    i had the same problem when i was only doing crunches... left side looked much more defined than the right and upper abs were more developed than lower. i recomend planks! they helped me even out my abs. i also added in some hanging leg raises and renegade rows but I think the planks helped the most. they really strengthen your stabilizing core muscles helping people overcome lower back problems, preventing back injury and if you are into powerlifting a stronger core can really help your compound lifts. the routine i do is 1 min leg lift (upperbody maintain a crunched position and feet 1 ft off the ground) then without resting 1 min front plank (no rest) 1 min right side plank 1 min left side plank 1 min front plank. total of 5 min and it sucks lol

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get fat so u cant see them
    problem solved

Perry2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it could be because you broke or fractured a rib? I know people and they have crocked abs because of this.

iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong 7 years bump lol...