kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking ~ All the best in for cycle 1 ~

Hey all. After taking on the bodybuilding lifestyle at the start of 08 I've finally got my staple stack products on the way. My diet, workouts and sleep are all in order and I'm about to begin stacking with some of the best products that are out there. My current stats, supplements and goals are as follows:

STATS
    Height: 180cm
    Current Weight: 84kg - got a bit a belly fat though

GOALS
    - To gain as much muscle as possible
    - Weigh in around 90kg / 198lb in 5 months while keeping a managable BF%

- Gain flexability through flex training
    - Unleash the Animal

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS
    - Whey Isolate
    - Free Form BCAAs (Musashi)
    - Free Form EAAs (Musashi)
    - Glutamine
    - Citrulle Malate
    - ZMA complex
    - Centrum Multi-Vitamin
    - A-Carntine (50mg)
    - L-Carntine (pre-cardio)
    - IntraXcell Beta-Alanine

NEW SUPPLEMENTS
    - Animal Pak
    - Animal Flex
    - Animal M-Stak
    - SuperPump250
    - SizeOn
    - Real Gains
    - ON Casein
    - USPLabs PowerfuLL

- Unique Nutrition L-Huperzine A
    - Unique Nutrition Sulbutiamine
    - Unique Nutrition Centrophenoxine,
    - Twinlab DMAE Caps

~~~

Supplements are still in the post from different sources but I should be ready to begin next Monday 18-May-08.

I'm confident that I have all bases covered that need to be prior to introducing a large supplement lineup. I'm also very interested to see if Unique Nutrition's product deliver as promised because due to my adventurousness in my early teenage years up to a year or so ago I have a memory that is somewhat sub-par and any improvement is going to be easy noticed by myself.

Looking forward to adding some serious mass, improving my general well-being and hopefully improving my short-term memory (fingers, toes and eyes crossed)

I will add more info about diet and training programs as well as some pics over the next few days.

Any comments, recommendations or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to my log!

kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kstevo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Post Detailed Stats

DETAILED STATS ~ 19-May-08
    Weight: 192.2lb
    Height: 177cm

Left/Smaller Side
    Arms: 40cm flexed 34cm straight
    Quads: 59.5cm straight leg
    Forarms: 29.5cm straight
    Calves: 39cm leg on bed
    Shoulders: 123cm round body
    Lats: 49cm across
    Chest: 101cm nipple line, arms by sides

Bit surprised at my height, when I was 17 I was 178cm must have shrunk.

I seem to have put on alot of weight latly, I do have a bit of fat round the belly to lose, but was amazed to see the scale read 192.2lbs! Seeing as most of my stack won't be here till next week I'm gonna try and lose a bit of the excess before then and rest up. So no gym only cardio this week. Thinking bout it I do have a full stomach as well, I'll take some measurements over the next week and see if I cant get my weight down a bit. I'll also add some pics in the next couple of days, but I've got exams and assignments to finish so they will take priority.
    Last edited by kstevo; 05-19-2008 at 06:38 AM.

Went for a half hour, medium-intensity jog today. My legs were still abit tired form last night's Futsal game but the pain was nothing compared to what I feel in my ankels! It's been a long time since I've done cardio, more specifically running and the last few times I've gotten major shin splints and my ankels hurt so much it almost forces me to stop. I'm hoping doing regular jogs while taking Animal Flex will help fix this.

I weighted myself and i've lost almost 5kg!! I weighed 188.4lb half an hour ago!! I knew my stomach was full. Gonna go for another job tomorrow morning and see if i can lose that .4

Been gettin into the cardio this week. Did a half hour cycle twice yesterday and once today, although I'm at 190.4lbs which is up a little from a couple of days ago but I think I may possibly have been dehydrated or somethin...

My SuperPump250 (new version! yeah!), SizeOn, Real Gains and Casein powder arrived today but somehow my MStak was left out of the order! I contacted the supplier and they are gonna send another one out tomorrow, I'm hoping it arrives at the same time as my stuff from BB.com cause I miss the gym already! Glad they are gonna send out another MStak though. Paid top dollar, $75 to be exact, AUD so that's like $70USD which is outrageous! If it works as decribed then the price is justified, but we will see.

Also taking L-Carntine before every cardio session, dunno if it's helping but I presume it is, I'm looking a little bit thinner which is great. Can't wait to start my stack!!!!

lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Do this right and I think you could far exceed your goals. Subbed, good luck.
    HOLD UP BRO

I'm still curling in that squat rack.

Originally Posted by lambpasty View Post
    Do this right and I think you could far exceed your goals. Subbed, good luck.
    Thanks for the support, repped!

Weclome aboard!
    Last edited by kstevo; 05-22-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Lightbulb

Looks like I forgot to add USPLabs Anabolic Pump. Come on Unique Nutrition, I need ya

Got some pics I'll try upload them in a sec. Gonna go for a HIIT cardio session before it gets to dark.
    Last edited by kstevo; 05-23-2008 at 01:17 AM.
    http://bbaus.pbwiki.com/
    Bodybuilding Australia / FrontPage

Your donation could free those that suffer from diabetes. Help make this a better world for all.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108517271

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1
    aussie86 (until he's all the way back in the green :))

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Cool Beginning Photos

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...ontLaxedRS.jpg
    Not too shabby a start, I should see soon gains with this cycle

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j.../RightBiRS.jpg
    - Forearms need a boost

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...8/SideOnRS.jpg
    - Got alot of work to do on my chest

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...deOnDARKRS.jpg
    - This pic I just took randomly, it's on a good angle and kind of emphasises my chest hopefully in not to long I won't need a good angle to make it look half decent
    Last edited by kstevo; 05-23-2008 at 01:17 AM.

Your donation could free those that suffer from diabetes. Help make this a better world for all.

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Post Workouts

I created a new set of workouts for this cycle to make sure I give my body the best possible chance for growth.

I cycle each week as a low rep week and a high rep week, obvisously raising the weight for low reps but focusing on getting as high intensity as I can for the hogh rep weak and if I fall short 2 or 3 reps then it's more or less to failure. As I have been since I made my first set of workouts, I'm not sure if I have too many exercise for one session. A normal session usually goes for around 90mins give or take 15. I've been taking nipples on a banana or apple throughout it and at about an hour or 75mins I'll start to drink my PWO shake. As far as I know i havn't had any muscle breakdown since like my 2nd month of training but I may be overtraining and as a result not growing as much as I would like? Can anyone give me any advice on this?

*Old Workout*

BACK & BICEPS
    Lats Lat Pulldown
    General T-Bar Row (Laterial Grip)
    Biceps E-Z Bar Curl
    Lats Chin Up
    Wrist Flxor Reverse Wrist Curl
    Brachialis Prone Incline Dumbbell Curl
    Brciradialis Hammer Curl
    Wrist Flxor Wrist Curl

CHEST & TRICEPS
    Mid Pecs Straight Cable Flyes
    Lower Pecs Decline Bench Press
    Upper Pecs Forward Cable Flyes
    Upper Pecs Incline Bench Press
    Triceps Skull Crushers
    Mid Pecs Flat Bench Press
    All Pecs Peck-Deck
    Upper Pecs Incline Dumbbell Press
    Lower Pecs Arched Cable Flyes
    Triceps Rope Pushdowns

SHOULDERS, CALVES & ABS
    7 Delt (Front) Military Shoulder Press
    14 Delt (Rear) Dumbell Rear Delt Row
    12 Calvs (Gen) Calf Raise
    10 Delt (Side) Dumbell Laterial Raise
    9 Calvs (Gen) Calf Raise
    13 Delt (Front) Anterior Delt Pull
    8 Delt (Rear) Rear Delt Cable Crossover
    11 Trapp (Uppr) Dumbell Shrug
    1 Abdominal Upside Down Ups
    6 Abdominal Vertical Leg Raise
    12 Abdominal E-Z Bar Push Crunch
    3 Neck Ext Rear Neck Extension
    4 Neck Flxor Laterial Neck Flexion
    5 Neck Flxor Front Neck Flexion
    15 Obliques Swiss Ball Lying Twist
    2 Obliques Standing Side Bend

(I don't think I've ever had time to fully complete S,C&A day :/ )

THIGHS + ABS
    Quad Squat
    Ham Hyperextension
    Quad Barbell Rear Lunge
    Ham Barbell Deadlift
    Quad Leg Press
    Ham Lying Leg Curl
    Abdominal Vertical Leg Raise
    Abdominal E-Z Bar Push Crunch

*New Workout*

BACK & CORE
    Lats Lat Pulldown
    General T-Bar Row (Laterial Grip)
    General T-Bar Row (Diagonial Grip)
    Lats WG Chin Up
    Lats Straight Arm Pushdown
    Middle One-Arm Dumbbell Row
    Lower Back Hyper-Extensions
    All Deadlift
    Abs Upside Down Ups
    Abs Vertical Leg Raise
    Obliques 45o Bends
    Traps Dumbbell Shrugs
    Traps Barbell Shrugs

BIs & TRIs w/ FOREARMS
    Biceps EZ Bar Curl
    Biceps Incline Dumbell Curl
    Biceps Hammer to Bicep Curl
    Triceps Skull Crusher
    Triceps Rope Pulldown
    Triceps Pulldown
    Triceps Kickback
    Biceps Olympic Bar Curl
    Forearms Wrist Curl
    Forearms Reverse Wrist Curl
    Triceps Tricep Dips
    Biceps Preacher Curls

CHEST & DELTS
    Upper C Incline Bench Press
    Outer C Decline Dumbbell Flyes
    Gen C Bench Press
    All C Cable Flyes
    All C Peck Deck
    Upper C Incline Dumbell Flyes
    Later Delt Military Press
    Later Delt Laterial Raise
    Rear Delt Reverse Cable Flyes
    All Delt Arnold Press
    Front Delt Front Raise
    Rear Delt Reverse Peck Deck

LEGS + ABS (Energy permitting)
    Quad Squat
    Quad Rear Barbell Lunge
    Ham Barbell Deadlift
    Quad Leg Press
    Ham Lying Leg Curl
    Quad Hack Squat
    Calves Calf Raise
    Calves Donkey Calf Raises
    Abs Upside Down Ups
    Abs Vertical Leg Raises
    Obliques 45o Bends
    Obliques Bar Twists

*Saturday*
    Rarely on Saturdays I'll go to another gym that has a seated calf machine and like a 'Leg Split' machine where you sit down and strech your legs out almost as far as they can go in either direct then contract, which has helped my soccer kick become more powerful and amazingly more accurate! But for $10AUD a session I don't think I can afford it for the use of 2 machines... but I suppose that's what it might cost to not end up with sticks for lower legs :/

-----------

Only thing I'm not sure about with this the new workout is I may not be able to fully work my shoulders cause of the stress from bench pressing. I'll have to see. I may make a 6th day Shoulder, Calf and Inner Leg day.

Goin 4 my HIIT cardio session, it's like dark
    Last edited by kstevo; 05-23-2008 at 09:33 PM.

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Thumbs up

Wow! Glad that's over the cold air was drillin my chest hardcore! Did HIIT based on the distance between light poles, light jog for the distance of 2 and sprint for the distance of 1 and did 7 sprints all up. Originally I wanted to do 10 but can't survive with the thick air. Was gonna stop on six but pushed for one more. **** I'm still huffin n puffin ay. I had a stopwatch on timing how long I was goin for but forgot to start it again after I got a drink @ 11m.11s at which point I had done 4 sprints so I'd say I went for about 18mins? Had a protein shake beforehand, and just had another one. Went and got a carrot then put some oats on the stove in water *eww*. Thinkin I might have left it a bit long to start eatin the carrot but oh well.

All in all HIIT is alot more enjoyable than steady running/cardio cause it goes alot quicker and your finished before ya know it.

Had a L-Carntine before I started too.

Scale reads 189.0lbs / 2.2 = 85.90909090909091kg

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Post Diet

Here's my diet and pre, during and post workout shake plans. I don't follow these to the T and need to revise my workout shakes and probably some of my diet but as a rough guideline this has been what I've been going by.

Diet
    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...et30-04-08.gif

Pre, Duting and Post Workout Shakes
    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...708/Shakes.gif
    Last edited by kstevo; 05-24-2008 at 03:09 AM.

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Thumbs up HIIT Training: Session 2

Went for another HIIT session tonight. Was still a bit sore from last night particually in the hamstrings. Feel the shin splints around the second sprint but went to a total of six. Was out there for about 15mins but could have gone for long but was hardly able to hold the intensity for the last sprint. Something I did differently tonight though was have about a gram of Citrulle Malate, it eliminated 'the burn' which is why I think I could have gone for longer. HIIT training is 100x better than continuous cardio. It's funner, quicker, burns more fat and I feel a whole lot better than I did after long distance cardio.

My weight at the moment is 191.6lbs or 87.09kg. I have to start weighing myself at the same time everyday. I'll start tomorrow and do it as soon as I wake up before I eat anything.

Man I gotta do my gay arse (yes homo) assignments. Got a 30min oral due Tuesday on 'Things that reduce sports/any performace' Going over and revising it is killing me I want my nootropics now! On the topic of nootropics, I was playing Halo3 today, and knew I could woop the fellas I was vsing but kept losing as I have been for the last couple of days, so decided to have about 500mg of Phenlyaline(sp? dopamine precursor?) and booya within 15 minutes or so so I kickin arse and to top if off, my girlfriend got home and was rambling on some poo and I keep to convo goin while still kickin arse Really dont think it was a placebo either cause my mind was on the convo and my body was on the game Can't wait for my BB.com order to get here, by the looks of it it might not make it here till Tuesday or Wednesday but just have to wait n see.
    Last edited by kstevo; 05-24-2008 at 03:16 AM.

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Smile Nice Laxed Sunday

Had a restful day today, slept in till bout 1pm which means I missed some of my meals but come Tuesday it's on. Can't wait, I'm pumped just thinkin bout goin to the gym.

Haha someone today brought over a package that was in their letterbox that was addressed to me. Guess what it was? My Animal MStak!! Even though Friday was a public holiday it came through, glad I have old, honest nehbours. Although I doubt if someone opened it they would take pills they found in their letterbox but probably would have thrown them so they didn't have to come give the opened package to me. Phew! And I been lazy and havn't some **** all on my assignments! Hope I pass...

Anyway, Futsal game tomorrow night - which is Indoor Soccer, which is somewhat just HIIT for 40 minutes. Yeah it kills me but it's so good, when the game's over your just like ohhhh I wanna keep playin!! Time for assignments me thinks. Laterz!

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Thumbs up Futsal Game - Monday

Had Futsal @ 6:15pm, we vsed this team of ***s NL and drew 7-7. Game was pretty good but I'm rooted harder than an asian pro thats got 4 guys and a dog. HIIT at it's most intense. I'm sore all through the calves, hams and quads. But it's fun ****. Just wish we had a sub, sprinting around the court continously for two 20 minutes halves with little to no rest takes it's toll on performance.

Well my supps from BB.com havn't arrived yet but around 1:30pm today the FedEx tracking showed the 'Int'l Shipment Release' which means they should be here by tomorrow. I also wasted 50 of your american dollars on a bottle of IsoStak, but can't find anywhere on the web that says Ecdy is banned so I thinking that they might get through customs.

In other news I got my licence back today after being without it for 9 months. It feels so good to have my freedom back again. And better yet my mate's gonna hit me up a few laps in his SR20 Turbo. Booya!

Anyway its time for bed, no assignments no nothin tonight just sleep. L8erz!

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Day 1 - Back & Core

Yeah today was pretty good. Stuff arrived around 1:30pm. Took 1 serving of Animal Pak straight up and had 1 of Animal Flex at about 3:00pm. Took my Mstak about 45mins, give or take 10, before the gym and had a nice blue glass of SuperPump about 20mins behore I left. Man that blue juice is potent with only 250mL of water, had to keep watering it down. As for the workout, here is what I got in today. Total gym time was 1 hour 40mins from the time I signed in.

EXERCISE | WEIGHT(kg)/REPS/SETS

Wide Grip Chins | BW/10-8-8/1-1-1
    T-Bar Row | 30/12/3
    Z Situps | 5-5-10-10/12/1-1-1-1
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns | 40-45-45/12/1-1-1
    Close Grip Lat Pulldowns | 40-45-45/12/1-1-1
    40o Side Bends | 17.5/12/2
    DB Shrugs | 25-27.5/20/2

I could of kept going but I knew it was time, and knew I need that PWO shake. SizeON definatly helps. Kept me going and I know that I'm gonna be bumpin the wight up very quickly. I don't have any deadlift in my routine, well I do, just I'm not doing them yet until I'm 100% sure I know proper form. I'll rsearched it alot but I'll kjust be keeping that one on hold for a while me thinks.

Might hit Chest & Shoulders tomorrow which is gonna be sweet. But time for bed now. Nite.

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Day 2 - Chest & Shoulders

Really felt SizeON & SuperPump workin their magic today. Felt nice and charged up before the gym and during I had a steady, consistant flow of enerygy that hung around until I started to drink my PWO. Speaking about the PWO shake or Real Gains, I seem to have put on alot of weight tonight, which I'm assuming is from the Maltodextrin in Real Gains. Kinda annoyed at that, but 2 HIIT sessions will fix it up. As for the actual workout, I got most of my sets in, most of the Chest exercises anyway.

Incline Bench Press | 35-40-50-40/12-10-4-4/1-1-1-1
    Decline Dumbbell Flyes | 15-12.5-12.5/12-12-12/1-1-1
    Bench Press | 45-50-60/12-10-8/1-1-1
    Cable Flyes | 25-20-20/15/1-1-1
    Laterial Raise | 7.5/15/3
    Reverse Cable Flyes | 15-20-25/15/1-1-1
    Front Raise | 7.5/15-12/1-1

Had a decent dinner, chicken wrap with mashes patato and veggies followed by a can of baked beans and toped of with a shake - 15g casein & 15g whey. I think the brain medicine is starting to do something slight, probably the L-Huperzine-A.

My weight is 194lbs/88.18kg - my goal is 198lb/90kg after cutting.

Bed time.

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Day 3 - Bis, Tris & Forearms

Day was alright, not much to report. My Biceps felt as stuborn as usual, I cant seem to stimulate or fatigue them, they just get to a point where it's like 'nup no more' and my left arm cant keep up with my right but it overcome this issue when my left arm cant go no more that's it.

Cant find my sheets -- they're somehwre in the house but I'll put my stats up for the next session.

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Day 4 - Legs

Today was s***. Felt like crap and only managed 60kg on Squats. Only got a few exercises in then it was closing time. Will post my stats up for next session.

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Saturday

Figured out I'm not getting anywhere near enough protein from whole foods. Having a few big feeds helped clear up my slight bouts of the flu and when I woke up this morning I wasnt sore at all, then I had a protein shake and some eggs and boom -- felt the fatigue, must have stopped the cortisol and started repairing :S

That's about it for today. Still havnt worked on my assignments -- I'm gonna get raped.

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Sunday

Not much to report. Another laxed Sunday - watched a few moives, put off doing my assignment till I went to bed then was too tired to do it :S D'oh!

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Day 7 - Futsal/HIIT

Pretty good game - pushed myself as hard as I could, had some fun. We drew 3-3.

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix

Day 8 - Back & Core

Killer back day. Moved up 10kg on Close Grip Lat pulldown. Made 2 sets of 10 reps on Medium Grip Chins. Did Deadlifts for the first time - 3 sets of 12. At the end threw in 3 sets on the Back Rower which is an exercise I have never done before, as well as 2 sets of 12 Straight Arm Lat Pushdowns. As well as the usual core exercises. SizeON really helps - it's definatly won me over and is gonna be one of my cycled staples. SuperPump however is not really doing much for me, I might be a little bit more vascular but at the start of my 2 workouts I've havnt felt 100% - this could be from my flu or the SuperPump (leaning towards it being the flu but still SuperPump hasn't won my approval yet). The pump is somewhat noticable but I try not to look in the mirror till I get home cause the lighting at the gym emphasies your muscles as well as the pump makes you look alot smaller in the home mirror.

As for my Nootropic supps - in the first few days my memory and mental functioning increased I believe but have decided to only continue taking the Centrophexie (sp?). This is because I'm going to save the L-Huperzine-A for times of need and as for the Sublimae (sp?) I'll probably take one every other day either before or after my workouts.

I've also dropped the Anabolic Pump and PowerFULL out of this stack.

Lifting stats for today are:

Close Grip Lat Pulldown | 45-50-55/12/1-1-1
    T-Bar Row Laterial Grip | 35/12/2
    T-Bar Row Diagonal Grip | 35/12/1
    Medium Grip Chins | BW/10/2
    Z Situps | 5-10-10-10/12-15-12-12/1-1-1-1
    Vertical Leg Raises | BW/15/2
    Straight Legged Deadlifts | 20/12/3
    Vertical Leg Raises on Sides | BW/12/1
    Back Rower | 20-40-40/12/1-1-1
    Straight Arm Lat Pushdowns | 30-40/12/1-1

Wanted to do more but I knew it was time

And here's some back progress pics

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...DSC00084-2.jpg
    Back

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...8/DSC00085.jpg
    Lat Spread

Chest Isolation & Shoulders tomorrow, should be good.

Owe Reps to:
    UNCfan1

RePz 4 LyFe:
    tyler-durden
    Glowstix