Thread: Novedex XT

peterpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Novedex XT

I am 57 years old and at this age decided to start body building. Blood test reveal that my T is 190. I would like to take Size0on and super pump with 2 novedez xt at night. Is this too much for my age? I alrady took one cycle of Novedex XT (2 bottles) and had tremendous results for my age. It is time to restart and I am now hesitate. Talking to doctors they don't want to hear anything about supplements. My question is are these supplements safe. Is any one my age taking these or others? I worry about a heart attack or prostate cancer.

Please advise.
    Thanks
    Last edited by peterpat; 01-03-2008 at 06:37 PM.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much do you weigh?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

I currently weigh 205. I am 6'

36 waist
    15" arms
    44" chest

But flab around middle

7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i would have a physical done first. if you have any existing heart, kidney problems, donot take any supplement.

FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by peterpat View Post
    I am 57 years old and at this age decided to start body building. Blood test reveal that my T is 190. I would like to take Size0on and super pump with 2 novedez xt at night. Is this too much for my age? I alrady took one cycle of Novedex XT (2 bottles) and had tremendous results for my age. It is time to restart and I am now hesitate. Talking to doctors they don't want to hear anything about supplements. My question is are these supplements safe. Is any one my age taking these or others? I worry about a heart attack or prostate cancer.

Please advise.
    Thanks
    I'm 58 and take all three. You can take 3caps of Novedex Xt. I agree with u about the novedex Its great.
    Live till u die

thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My question is are these supplements safe. Is any one my age taking these or others? I worry about a heart attack or prostate cancer.

Please advise.
    Thanks
    why wont the docs just get you on TRT, if your number is that low?

i wouldnt mess around with NO products at all, personally. waste of time and money. but the novedex is not much different than using pharmaceutical arimidex. if your T suppression is driven by excess aromatase and therefore estrogen, then AIs like these will have potentially great effects.

heart attack shouldnt be a concern - a little excess T doesnt do much harm. prostate might take a hit if you are prone to BPH, as the free test increase will likely bind to ARs in the prostate and, if yours is sensitive, cause issues. i would just monitor it, make sure you're pissing ok and no pain down there.

Originally Posted by FREDROCKS View Post
    I'm 58 and take all three. You can take 3caps of Novedex Xt. I agree with u about the novedex Its great.

Your return made me feel good. Is there a way I can commuicate with you about the times and supplements you take and perhaps your workout routine.
    It is nice to that there are so old timers out there.

benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benchintraining is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When you stopped taking the Novedex did you loose much of your gains?
    It's not how much you can lift, its lift as much as you can.

Lifting weights would be a lot easier if they were not so heavy.

"If you do not stand firm in your faith, You will not stand at all." Isaiah 7:9

Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6347221

Originally Posted by benchintraining View Post
    When you stopped taking the Novedex did you loose much of your gains?
    I did a little. I wrenched my back and was out of the gym for three weeks. Therefore it is hard to tell.

FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your return made me feel good. Is there a way I can commuicate with you about the times and supplements you take and perhaps your workout routine.
    It is nice to that there are so old timers out there.
    Feel free to send me a PM. Also we have and over 35 forum here with a great bunch of guys and gals Pse check it out
    Live till u die

How do I send you a PM? I am new at this.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FREDROCKS View Post
    Feel free to send me a PM. Also we have and over 35 forum here with a great bunch of guys and gals Pse check it out
    Do you think some of the guys from that subforum would want to review Novedex XT? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

That will be great. Epecially the older group. I still wonder if it is safe?

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That will be great. Epecially the older group. I still wonder if it is safe?
    are you worried about side effects or...? That is why we ask people for their weight and give them a good dose for it.

http://gasparinutrition.com/clinical-trial.html
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Cool

I guess side effects. At my age you worry about everything including health. My weight is 205 ibs.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess side effects. At my age you worry about everything including health. My weight is 205 ibs.
    did you read the study i posted the link to?

From the study:
    "No significant changes in clinical blood chemistries (fasting glucose, BUN, creatinine, bilirubin, alkaline phosphatase, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, albumin, globulin, CO2, total protein, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL-cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, VLDL-cholesterol) or systemic hemodynamics (heart rate, systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure) were observed, nor were any adverse events noted during the study. "
    Last edited by Zachattack43; 01-15-2008 at 08:29 AM.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Peter: I know a guy at my gym who is your age and also has had excellent results with the novedex xt. I don't know anything about side effects with this particular product, although i CAN say that i haven't HEARD of any. I believe higher test levels in general are asscoaited with greater risk of prostate cancer, but i could be wrong though
    oh hai!