safe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) safe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) safe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long does a damaged nerve take to heal??

I damaged a nerve and have these tingling sensations down from my pec to my fingers, but it only fuzzez round he pec sometimes now, anyone know how long it will be til its safe to workout

SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i did the same thing, and i went to the doctor and she told me i couldnt lift for two weeks, but i ended up lifting a 10 days later.

safe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) safe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) safe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cheers, well its been almost 2 weeks, and i still sometimes get the fuzzing, i just dont want to make it worse, as i know it can cause numbness

SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SPIEKLOUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yep, i just didnt didnt do any chest work out till the fuzzing went away, and i was fine