hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

elliptical or row machine?

been doing elliptical for 6 months. burn about 340-360 calories per 20 min session.

today i decided to try the rowing machine with the fan wheel because of the more range of motion with arms and legs. but, i only burned 220 calories the meter said.

are these things accurate? should I stick with the elliptical since i burn more calories in 20 mins??
    Books I've Read/Recommend
    Starting Strength (2nd Ed.)
    Power Training: Build Bigger, Stronger Muscles with through Performance-based Conditioning

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely not.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bruteus Maximus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    burning calories is more than just while you're at the gym. The row machine builds more muscle. If you put on muscle, your body will burn more calories even when you're not at the gym! Also, there's alot that goes into how many calories you're burning that the machines just can't measure, and which varies person to person. It's never a bad idea to mix things up anyways!

hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    absolutley not what??
    Books I've Read/Recommend
    Starting Strength (2nd Ed.)
    Power Training: Build Bigger, Stronger Muscles with through Performance-based Conditioning

swiftness_02 is not very helpful. (-500) swiftness_02 is not very helpful. (-500) swiftness_02 is not very helpful. (-500) swiftness_02 is not very helpful. (-500) swiftness_02 is not very helpful. (-500) swiftness_02 is not very helpful. (-500) swiftness_02 is not very helpful. (-500) swiftness_02 is not very helpful. (-500) swiftness_02 is not very helpful. (-500) swiftness_02 is not very helpful. (-500) swiftness_02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by hockmasm View Post
    absolutley not what??
    i believe he is answering the question that you asked...

btw i find it hard to believe that you burnt more on the elliptical than you did on the rower.

iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iladelph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    absolutely not accurate.
    Pain Pain Pain... then maybe some Pleasure.