Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Time to get AMPED on Met-rx Amped ECN

alright got my bottle and had my first dosage at the gym yesterday I'll breakdown my stats, goals, diet etc. and try to provide the most insightful, honest log possible.

INGREDIANTS=Vitamin B-6 25 mg 1250%
    Folic Acid 420 mcg 105%
    (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
    Vitamin B-12 140 mcg 2333%
    (as Cyanocobalamin)
    Phosphorus 310 mg 31%
    Magnesium 100 mg 25%
    (as Magnesium Phosphate)
    Sodium 230 mg 10%
    Potassium 160 mg 5%

Amped ECN Pumped Blend
    (Creatine Ester Phosphate, Sodium Creatine Monohydrate, N-Acetyl Cysteine) 2500 mg

Amped ECN Nitro Blend
    (L-Leucine, L-Isoluecine, L-Valine) 1200 mg **

Amped ECN Neuro-Energy Blend
    (Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous [100 mg], White Willow [Salix alba] [bark] [standardized to contain 15% Salicin], Vinpocetine) 1634 mg

Amped ECN NOS Blend
    (L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid) 2000 mg

WHAT IS AMPED? MET-Rx® researchers developed Amped ECN to cover the most important pre and post-workout concerns of serious athletes. Unlike conventional sports supplements that focus on only one area such as strength, energy or circulation; Amped ECN harnesses the power of several bioactive factors to provide multi-level support by combining ingredients that have both short and long-term effects.

About me/background

I started working out a few years ago after I graduated from high school I went on a drinking binge started putting on weight. Growing up I was always a skinny kid and when I started getting a little flab in my stomach I flipped out and turned my life around. When I started working out I was at about 190 with 20% BF eating fastfood everyday. I was forunate to have a good metabolism so I didn't get overly overweight. I went on a cut right away and got down to about 155 at around 12% bf in around 4-5 months. I've been cleaning bulking since them upping my calories consistently and right now I sit around 190 at around 13-14% BF. My goal right now is to reach around 225 at 8 to 12% body fat but I'm always shooting for more. I take bodybuilding very seriously and it's a big part of my life without it I don't know what I do. I'm a very competitive person and it allows me to keep my sanity since I can't play sports anymore.

Age, Weight

age=20 (21 this friday December 9th)
    weight=190
    BF%-13%

Training Schedule

I mainly train on a 4 to 5 day split hitting each body part hard with about 8 to 13 reps depending on the body part. I go for the higher weight low rep most of the time. I usually lift for about an hour max I try to keep it around 50 minutes to an hour. Here is the plan I follow most of the time...

Monday-Chest, light tri's
    Tuesday-Back, light bi's
    Wednesday-Legs
    Thursday-OFF
    Friday-Bi's and Tri's
    Saturday-Delts
    Sunday-OFF

I don't follow this all the time but this is what I try to do on a weekly basis but it changes up. I like to change up my routine every month or so depending on how my progress is going. I've got a rotator cuff problem that gets irritated from time to time but I try to warm up my shoulders excessively on days when I'm using them the most. I don't really do cardio much maybe once a month mainly because my weight flucuates so much, if I miss a meal I lose 2 pounds, if I do cardio I'll lose a pound. I gain decently and lose rapidly so when I cut I run like 3 or 4 times a week when I bulk I try to cut back.

Current Supplements

TP Protein Orange cream, Fruit Punch, Chocolate, Green Apple
    Mega Men Multi Vitamins
    Fish Oil (omega 3's)
    METRX AMPED ECN

Current Diet

I mainly stick to a strict consistent diet consistenting of...

OATS
    Ezekiel Bread or organic multi grain breads
    eggs
    lean ground beef
    almonds/peanuts/cashews
    skim milk
    salmon
    chicken
    whey protein
    fruits like bananas, apples, berries, oranges
    natural peanut butter
    yogurt
    whole wheat pasta
    brown rice/white rice

Supplement History

I've had great success with NO products and hit or miss success with creatine I respond good to cell volumizers and not too well with mono. CEE has been pretty solid for me as well. My most successful supplements I've taken are Swole V2, White Blood, Dymatize Xpand, MAN Clout, Scivation Xtend. Never tried any fat burners yet but some of them looking appealing like Sesathin. I got a long list of things I want to try and have tons of at my house waiting to be used. I've never done a PH cycle but I do have some Superdrol, Ergomax, MAX LMG that I plan on taking eventually when I feel I'm totally prepared and plataued. All my gains I've made so far have been natural.

Goals for Met-rx Amped ECN /in general

I'd love while I'm on AMPED to make some good solid strength gains and get myself over the 190 mark. Lately I've been busy working on getting my business started/school stuff so my gym time has been suffering. I'm hoping while on AMPED I can get myself back on track gain some good solid mass. In general my goal right now is to hit 225 I hope to accomplish that in the next 2 years. Right now I'd like to hit 200 by the end of the year and go from there. I think that is a pretty modest goal that I can accomplish but my long term goals are pretty lofty. I'd love to eventually compete someday but right now I don't think I'm ready for that. I've made great progress in the last year mainly due to finding this site and getting all my diet, supplement needs intact. If I wouldn't of found bb.com I would probably be lost and heavily plataued by now.

ADDED INFORMATION

I have someone to take my body fat throughout this log. Right now I got measured at 13% I will take an after measurement to see if that has changed. I have my friends and girlfriend on hand to judge my progress as well. They will tell if I have gained, lost or totally failed at accomplishing some of the goals I have set out while on Amped. I will be updating as much as I can hopefully 4 to 5 times a week with detail on my workouts/body changes/anything I've noticed while on this.

Thank you's

I'd like to thank MCWTrainer and Met-Rx for giving me the opportunity to test this product hopefully I will not let you down and can provide an awesome log that people follow and get a lot out of. If anyone wants to join in ask questions or just follow along feel free.
    Last edited by Colinballin23; 12-04-2005 at 11:38 AM.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=642222[/url]

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks good man! Let me know if you have any questions...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good Luck... I look forward to see how all the testers are doing with AMPED. So far, all have been positive.

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    Looks good man! Let me know if you have any questions...
    thanks man will do.

DAY 1.......12/2/05

On friday I had my first workout on Amped. I hit Bi's/Tri's here is how it went....

BICEPS

3 sets barbell curls (70 x 12, 75 x 10, 80 x 6)
    3 sets concentration curls (35 x 10, 40 x 8, 40 x 5)

TRICEPS

3 sets skullcrushers (65 x 12, 75 x 8, 85 x 4)
    3 sets dumbell kickbacks (35 x 12, 40 x 8, 40 x 6)
    3 sets bodyweight dips (bw x 15, bw x 15, bw x 12)

I didn't have a dip belt so I couldn't add weight otherwise I would. Overall I had a great session. My concentration was what I noticed most. I was very focused throughout my workout and I got very serious. In fact on my way to the gym I passed 3 people because they were driving so slow and I wanted to get to the gym lol. My strength was solid about what it is normally. Energy and focus were top notch. I felt strong throughout my strength didn't seem to dip much throughout my workout. I had a solid pump in my biceps and triceps with a fair amount of soreness the next day. I took one serving pre workout and one serving post workout. MCW if you could recommend me the most ideal serving size for a 190 pound individual that would be great! I actually like the taste of this supplement very much. The mental focus actually stuck with me throughout the day on Friday. I sat down to do work when I got home and I banged out a good amount of stuff that I needed to get done in a short period of time. I'll be hitting the gym again tonight or tomorrow morning and will update then.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Colinballin23
    MCW if you could recommend me the most ideal serving size for a 190 pound individual that would be great!
    1 serving 30 minutes before your workout. Then 1 serving during your workout. And that's it! No need to use it post workout. It will last you a lot longer that way also... At 2 servings a day it will last you 22.5 days/workouts.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best of success, Colin. I will be following your log, as well.

Mark
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

1 serving 30 minutes before your workout. Then 1 serving during your workout. And that's it! No need to use it post workout. It will last you a lot longer that way also... At 2 servings a day it will last you 22.5 days/workouts.
    thanks man I appreciate it, I'll follow that exact advice. Is it ok to take it with your preworkout meal or on an empty stomach?

Originally Posted by Mark1T
    Best of success, Colin. I will be following your log, as well.

Mark
    Thanks bro good luck to you as well
    Last edited by fitnessman; 12-05-2005 at 07:45 AM.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking good. I need to get myself some MET-Rx and Scivation products to see what the fuss is about.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

Enormous Green Rage Mnstr GSCampbell's Avatar
    GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subscibing to all fellow Amped testers logs - looks great to start!

GSC
    There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till.

~~~~ Lover/Fighter ~~~~ dragon*princess's Avatar
    dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    About me/background

I started working out a few years ago after I graduated from high school I went on a drinking binge started putting on weight. Growing up I was always a skinny kid and when I started getting a little flab in my stomach I flipped out and turned my life around. When I started working out I was at about 190 with 20% BF eating fastfood everyday. I was forunate to have a good metabolism so I didn't get overly overweight. I went on a cut right away and got down to about 155 at around 12% bf in around 4-5 months. I've been cleaning bulking since them upping my calories consistently and right now I sit around 190 at around 13-14% BF. My goal right now is to reach around 225 at 8 to 12% body fat but I'm always shooting for more. I take bodybuilding very seriously and it's a big part of my life without it I don't know what I do. I'm a very competitive person and it allows me to keep my sanity since I can't play sports anymore.

Age, Weight
    age=20 (21 this friday December 9th)
    weight=190
    BF%-13%

With these stats I can only assume that you look great already!
    Good luck with your log.

xoxo xoxo
    Last edited by dragon*princess; 12-04-2005 at 06:38 PM.

Is it ok to take it with your preworkout meal or on an empty stomach?
    If your preworkout meal is 30-45 minutes before your workout you could. I personally like taking it on an empty stomach which I feel allows the effects to be maximized.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Originally Posted by dragon*princess
    With these stats I can only assume that you look great already!
    Good luck with your log.

xoxo xoxo
    Thank you very much! Your pics are impressive to the least. Good luck with your log, from the looks of it you are off to a great start!
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

HyTec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HyTec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HyTec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HyTec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HyTec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HyTec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HyTec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HyTec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HyTec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HyTec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HyTec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My concentration was what I noticed most. I was very focused throughout my workout and I got very serious. In fact on my way to the gym I passed 3 people because they were driving so slow and I wanted to get to the gym lol. My strength was solid about what it is normally. Energy and focus were top notch.
    Ditto!! I'm kind of glad to hear that it wasn't just me . . . AMPED really puts me in a state of mind that makes me non-tolerant to BS . . . I just want to work. I love it.

Glad to see you're having positive results!
    "Action Figures Sold Seperately"

Check my MET-Rx AMPED Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=639211

5'1" 119lbs . . . . runner, programmer, fitness freak, Army Reservist, GIRL

Originally Posted by HyTec
    Ditto!! I'm kind of glad to hear that it wasn't just me . . . AMPED really puts me in a state of mind that makes me non-tolerant to BS . . . I just want to work. I love it.

Glad to see you're having positive results!
    Thanks man good luck with your log.

12/4

Yesterday I hit chest here is how my workout went....

3 sets dumbell bench press (70 x 12, 75 x 8, 80 x 5)
    3 sets decline bench press (185 x 10, 205 x 6, 225 x 4)
    3 sets cable flies on freedom trainer (140 x 12, 155 x 8, 155 x 8)
    2 sets dips (bw x 15, bw x 15)

11 sets total and my pecs were burning after this workout. I maintained excellent strength throughout my entire workout. The focus is what is really standing out thusfar. I'm totally zoned in throughout my whole training session and a good few hours after I'm done at the gym. Energy levels were great as well. I had a sensational pump is pecs so that was good too see. Still to early to tell if I'm making any big strides. Weight is the same and my diet is staying solid. Yesterday I consumed over 3500 calories consisting off oats, almonds, salmon, lean beef, whole grain bread, fruit, protein, veggies etc. People don't understand how I can eat so healthy everyday and not go insane. I enjoy eating these meals though I don't need pizza and other stuff to make me happy.

Random thought: How about the Seahawks destruction of the Philedelphia Eagles that was pretty impressive last night on national TV. I think the Seahawks got a legit shot at the super bowl this year. Hopefully they don't disappoint me!!
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Collin,

Good workout. Good to see that you know when to stop. Over-working a muscle group is worse than not working out.

Keep it up! Good job

Mark

Thanks man good luck with your log.

12/4

Yesterday I hit chest here is how my workout went....

3 sets dumbell bench press (70 x 12, 75 x 8, 80 x 5)
    3 sets decline bench press (185 x 10, 205 x 6, 225 x 4)
    3 sets cable flies on freedom trainer (140 x 12, 155 x 8, 155 x 8)
    2 sets dips (bw x 15, bw x 15)

11 sets total and my pecs were burning after this workout. I maintained excellent strength throughout my entire workout. The focus is what is really standing out thusfar. I'm totally zoned in throughout my whole training session and a good few hours after I'm done at the gym. Energy levels were great as well. I had a sensational pump is pecs so that was good too see. Still to early to tell if I'm making any big strides. Weight is the same and my diet is staying solid. Yesterday I consumed over 3500 calories consisting off oats, almonds, salmon, lean beef, whole grain bread, fruit, protein, veggies etc. People don't understand how I can eat so healthy everyday and not go insane. I enjoy eating these meals though I don't need pizza and other stuff to make me happy.

Random thought: How about the Seahawks destruction of the Philedelphia Eagles that was pretty impressive last night on national TV. I think the Seahawks got a legit shot at the super bowl this year. Hopefully they don't disappoint me!!
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Lobrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lobrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lobrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lobrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lobrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lobrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck with the log. Focus is a hard to define part of these pre workout supps for me. I am always very serious about it. I guess I am looking for and so far getting the mind muscle connection. Feeling each rep. Hope it goes well for you.

12/7 & 12/8

On Wednesday I hit some legs and on Thursday back/biceps

I'm really starting to notice extra energy effects. I've been sticking to one scoop preworkout and one scoop postworkout and it seems to be giving me exactly what I need. I might experiment with 2 scoops preworkout to see where that gets me. So far my strength is about the same but I'm banging out more reps so it may be time to boost up the weight a little. My focus is very intense as well. I was lifting yesterday and I my friend was trying to tell me something but I was so focused on lifting the weights I totally zoned him out. I felt a great pump in biceps yesterday and the soreness after each workout is very solid, not too much, not too little. I like to be atleast a little tight/sore from my workout the following morning. Weight is hovering around 190 to 191 I have to get that up so I've been eating a lot. Oatmeal, ezekiel bread, almonds, fruit, salmon, lean beef, chicken, veggies potatoes, yogurt anything I can get my hands on! Today is my 21st birthday I'm not a big drinker so I don't know what I'll end up doing. I know some of my friends want to take me out but we will see what happens. I'm going to try and hit the gym today to celebrate so I'll be updating again shortly. Have a good weekend fellas!
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Collin,

Good results, for sure. Keep it up - next week will be even better.

Happy Birthday, bud.

Mark

12/7 & 12/8

On Wednesday I hit some legs and on Thursday back/biceps

I'm really starting to notice extra energy effects. I've been sticking to one scoop preworkout and one scoop postworkout and it seems to be giving me exactly what I need. I might experiment with 2 scoops preworkout to see where that gets me. So far my strength is about the same but I'm banging out more reps so it may be time to boost up the weight a little. My focus is very intense as well. I was lifting yesterday and I my friend was trying to tell me something but I was so focused on lifting the weights I totally zoned him out. I felt a great pump in biceps yesterday and the soreness after each workout is very solid, not too much, not too little. I like to be atleast a little tight/sore from my workout the following morning. Weight is hovering around 190 to 191 I have to get that up so I've been eating a lot. Oatmeal, ezekiel bread, almonds, fruit, salmon, lean beef, chicken, veggies potatoes, yogurt anything I can get my hands on! Today is my 21st birthday I'm not a big drinker so I don't know what I'll end up doing. I know some of my friends want to take me out but we will see what happens. I'm going to try and hit the gym today to celebrate so I'll be updating again shortly. Have a good weekend fellas!

Thumbs up

Happy Birthday man!!!!!!!!
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Collin,

Good results, for sure. Keep it up - next week will be even better.

Happy Birthday, bud.

Mark

Happy Birthday man!!!!!!!!
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

12/9 & 12/11

On Friday I hit some shoulders and on Sunday I hit chest and triceps. Workouts went great I did mostly the main lifts bench press, military press, close grip bench, incline bench, front raises, side raises and dips. I had great energy in each workout. I'm still getting that mental focus as I drive to the gym I'm extremely concentrated and it lasts me for a good 2-3 hours. Strength was up a little on bench I was repping 235 on Sunday, usually I can only get it for 2-3 I got it for 4-5 yesterday. Also incline was was up 5 pounds up to 185 now. My shoulder is finally fully healed this is only the 2nd time I've been able to incline press in the last 2-3 months. I'm feeling really good and getting motivated to lift again. My weight has stayed the same last night I weighed in at 191 this seems to be my sticking point that I need to get over. Results aren't noticeable yet but I'm really worried about that yet. Also pumps have been solid especially in the arms and chest while on amped. My muscle fullness is pretty sweet. I'll be doing some stuff today so I'll update again soon.

Random Rumblings: My 21st Birthday went well I got some nice gifts and had a nice dinner with my family. I then went out with a few close buddies and got some drinks. I don't drink very often so I got pretty hammered. It was a fun time.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Excellent work, Collin. Good to see that you are challenging yourself. Your body will respond positively as long as you feed it. Looks like you are doing that.

Good work,

Mark

12/9 & 12/11

On Friday I hit some shoulders and on Sunday I hit chest and triceps. Workouts went great I did mostly the main lifts bench press, military press, close grip bench, incline bench, front raises, side raises and dips. I had great energy in each workout. I'm still getting that mental focus as I drive to the gym I'm extremely concentrated and it lasts me for a good 2-3 hours. Strength was up a little on bench I was repping 235 on Sunday, usually I can only get it for 2-3 I got it for 4-5 yesterday. Also incline was was up 5 pounds up to 185 now. My shoulder is finally fully healed this is only the 2nd time I've been able to incline press in the last 2-3 months. I'm feeling really good and getting motivated to lift again. My weight has stayed the same last night I weighed in at 191 this seems to be my sticking point that I need to get over. Results aren't noticeable yet but I'm really worried about that yet. Also pumps have been solid especially in the arms and chest while on amped. My muscle fullness is pretty sweet. I'll be doing some stuff today so I'll update again soon.

Random Rumblings: My 21st Birthday went well I got some nice gifts and had a nice dinner with my family. I then went out with a few close buddies and got some drinks. I don't drink very often so I got pretty hammered. It was a fun time.

SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyFat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good Luck *subscribes* happy belated birthday.

Originally Posted by SkinnyFat
    Good Luck *subscribes* happy belated birthday.
    Thanks man I appreciate it.

Mark your log looks awesome keep up the good work I enjoy following it.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

12/12 & 12/14

On Monday I hit some back and on wednesday some biceps and triceps. Mainly stuck with the big lifts like bentover rows, deadlifts, lat pulldowns and t-bar rows for back. For bi's and tri's I did barbell curls, close grip bench press, alternating dumbell curls, skullcrushers, hammer curls, dips. My strength is starting to creep up. On back day I added an extra 10 pounds to get up to 190 on bentover rows. On tri day I added an extra 5 from what I normally do on close grip bench, up to 180. I've really been working on getting my big lifts up. My deadlift, bentover row, bench press, squat are not up to par I think. Over the course of my lifting days I've had some injuries screw up my rhythm on theses exercises but I need to start getting them up now. Overall throughout my back workout I had unbelieveable concentration I'm really zoned in on my workout, solid pump and great energy. On my arms day I noticed the same great concentration, better pump and more strength increase. I think my stamina latest longer throughout my arms workout which lead to an increase in strength from what I normally do. So far I'm enjoying this product very much. My weight is up one pound and I'm feeling great. When I look in the mirror my abs seem more visable which is always nice. I'll be hitting some legs soon so I'll update then.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Good to see your posts again, Collin. I like those Back exercises - they make you thick. As far as the injuries, warm-up and stretch more, especially on chect and shoulders. On bench day, I start with the bar, only, and stretch each side, until I feel it loosen up. Then and only then do I put weight on.

Good workouts.

12/12 & 12/14

On Monday I hit some back and on wednesday some biceps and triceps. Mainly stuck with the big lifts like bentover rows, deadlifts, lat pulldowns and t-bar rows for back. For bi's and tri's I did barbell curls, close grip bench press, alternating dumbell curls, skullcrushers, hammer curls, dips. My strength is starting to creep up. On back day I added an extra 10 pounds to get up to 190 on bentover rows. On tri day I added an extra 5 from what I normally do on close grip bench, up to 180. I've really been working on getting my big lifts up. My deadlift, bentover row, bench press, squat are not up to par I think. Over the course of my lifting days I've had some injuries screw up my rhythm on theses exercises but I need to start getting them up now. Overall throughout my back workout I had unbelieveable concentration I'm really zoned in on my workout, solid pump and great energy. On my arms day I noticed the same great concentration, better pump and more strength increase. I think my stamina latest longer throughout my arms workout which lead to an increase in strength from what I normally do. So far I'm enjoying this product very much. My weight is up one pound and I'm feeling great. When I look in the mirror my abs seem more visable which is always nice. I'll be hitting some legs soon so I'll update then.

Good to see your posts again, Collin. I like those Back exercises - they make you thick. As far as the injuries, warm-up and stretch more, especially on chect and shoulders. On bench day, I start with the bar, only, and stretch each side, until I feel it loosen up. Then and only then do I put weight on.

Good workouts.
    Ya, I've been focusing on warming up more when I start working out. A lot of my ailments were probably due to the fact that I totally neglected warming up and I paid for it but forunately I've learned my lesson.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50) cajunbam will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Nice log

Subscribed.

Happy belated birthday! Great log........interested to see where it takes you.

Peace out,
    cajunbam

P.S. I see you're a Seahawks fan. How about a Mariners fan as well? A cousin of mine pitches for them, Gil Meche. He's been going through some rough times as of late. Sure hope to see him back on the mound next year.

Originally Posted by cajunbam
    Subscribed.

Happy belated birthday! Great log........interested to see where it takes you.

Peace out,
    cajunbam

P.S. I see you're a Seahawks fan. How about a Mariners fan as well? A cousin of mine pitches for them, Gil Meche. He's been going through some rough times as of late. Sure hope to see him back on the mound next year.
    Thanks for the kind words man. I'm a BIG Mariners fan and I like Meche too. I hope the Mariners tender him a contract he has too much potential for them to give up on him. I hear he might get traded as well. Hopefully everything works out for him though I've always been a fan of his.

Update time
    12/15 & 12/16

Alright on Thursday I hit legs and on Friday I hit shoulders. I mainly stuck to the big lifts like squats, leg press, hack squats, lunges, military press, upright rows, side laterals, front laterals. I don't want people to think I'm dramatizing the whole situation but seriously I've never had such great mental focus in all my life. After about 20 minutes of taking this stuff I can feel myself like zone in and I become very alert and energetic. I haven't had a feeling like this while taking supplements before. It's pretty cool I get a great boost in the gym and it's helping me greatly. Other than that I'm really notice increase in energy/stamina as well as pumps. Strength gains are coming along slowly but surely. I had good strength on my leg workout busting out 225 x 4 on squats. My squats aren't that impressive as I neglected legs when I first started working out. I've been making good progress on them by doing the right exercises over the course of the last year. Overall I'm having a great positive experience on amp thusfar. Hopefully my strength and gains start to rise as I get deeper into my cycle. Chest workout soon so I'll be updating again in the near future.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Hey Colin,

Great workout! Don't worry about your legs. They will blow up. Give them a good 6 months of work like you are doing, feed your body, keep that focus, and you will see good results. Keep good form and full range of motion.

Excellent progress. Keep it up

Thanks for the kind words man. I'm a BIG Mariners fan and I like Meche too. I hope the Mariners tender him a contract he has too much potential for them to give up on him. I hear he might get traded as well. Hopefully everything works out for him though I've always been a fan of his.

Update time
    12/15 & 12/16

Alright on Thursday I hit legs and on Friday I hit shoulders. I mainly stuck to the big lifts like squats, leg press, hack squats, lunges, military press, upright rows, side laterals, front laterals. I don't want people to think I'm dramatizing the whole situation but seriously I've never had such great mental focus in all my life. After about 20 minutes of taking this stuff I can feel myself like zone in and I become very alert and energetic. I haven't had a feeling like this while taking supplements before. It's pretty cool I get a great boost in the gym and it's helping me greatly. Other than that I'm really notice increase in energy/stamina as well as pumps. Strength gains are coming along slowly but surely. I had good strength on my leg workout busting out 225 x 4 on squats. My squats aren't that impressive as I neglected legs when I first started working out. I've been making good progress on them by doing the right exercises over the course of the last year. Overall I'm having a great positive experience on amp thusfar. Hopefully my strength and gains start to rise as I get deeper into my cycle. Chest workout soon so I'll be updating again in the near future.