gullit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does Splenda expire?

Guys,

My question is simple, does anyone know if Splenda expire? I've had this Splenda in the cabinet for a while and I'm not sure if I should use it. It's unopened but I don't see any kind of expiration date on it. If you know, please let me know.

Thank you

pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can always call the manufacturer and give them the product code on the box (they'll even tell you where it is, sometimes it's hard to find). the code tells them the date the product was manufactured and they usually can give you an estimated time period the product is good for (ranges from one year to several years for most shelf products).

of course, they'll probably tell you it's expired anyway in order to get you to buy more...lol

TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here is the answer you want
    http://www.splenda.ca/en/faqs/about_ingredients_5.asp
    --------
    Does SPLENDA? expire?
    All of our SPLENDA? products are shelf stable, just like white and brown sugar. Therefore, there isn't an expiry date for our products.

Keep in mind, SPLENDA? should be stored in a cool, dry place.
    -------------

austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Splenda Farts!!!

makes you lose friends... just eat your food like a man

gullit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the help cartman.