quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Quigs' USP Labs powerFULL 8-day mini log

First of all I'd like to thank USP Labs for the opportunity to test their new product: powerFULL.

With that being said, I would also like to emphasize that this will be an honest/straighforward log. If the product works as advertized, you'll all know. If I get nothing out of this 8 day trial, I won't hide it.

As you can see below, I am on almost no other supplements, so therefore any and all changes in the next 8 days will be due to this product.

I have been asked to pay attention to the following:

- Sleep
    - Sexual desire and erection strength
    - PUMP
    - Muscle Endurance--quick recovery between sets and lactic acid buffering
    - Strength

I will be using this supplement with the following protocol:

AM: 2 caps
    Preworkout: 3 caps
    PM: 2 caps
    Total: 7 caps/day

A little background information on myself:

Stats:
    Age - 23
    Sex - M
    Height - 5'10''
    Weight - 193

Training experience: 5 solid years weight training (since I was a senior in high school and straight through my 1st year of medical school). Before this, I was a distance runner.

Training Schedule/Protocol:
    Mon - Chest
    Tues - Back
    Weds - off
    Thurs - Legs (squats, stiff legs)
    Fri - Arms/Shoulders
    Sun - Deadlifts (also good mornings and possibly old fashioned hack squats)

I am more interested in adding size/strength and I therefore do a lot of power movements, with almost all of my exercises being closed kinetic chain. I waste little time with single joint movements as I feel that they do little to nothing for me.

Other supplements:
    Dymatize Whey protein
    Multivitamin
    Fish oil

Current Diet:
    Protein: 275-300g/day (lots of lean red meat, chicken breast, eggs, fish etc)
    Carbs: 300-350g/day (mostly oats, veggies, fruits, some wheat bread)
    Fat: 70g/day (fish oil (salmon a couple times a week), some from the red meat/eggs, olive oil, enova

Product Information: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/power.html
    Last edited by quigs; 12-03-2005 at 10:06 PM.

quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Day 1

Today's Dose:

2 caps AM
    3 Pre-workout
    2 Bedtime

**All dosages were taken on an empty stomach as directed.

Thoughts: Well it's the first day, so don't expect much. Can't say that I noticed a difference nor did I expect to.

I did shoulders today, and a bit of arms. I did feel a good pump, but I usually do anyways on arm day. So really nothing new to report.

I forgot to mention earlier that I was also provided a few caps of USP Lab's C2 -- which I plan to give a shot for a pre-workout boost tomorrow (deadlift day ).

Sleep - N/A
    Sexual desire and erection strength - Nothing noticable
    PUMP - average (maybe slightly above avg)
    Muscle Endurance--quick recovery between sets and lactic acid buffering - average
    Strength - average

Day 2

Today's Dose:

3 Pre-workout (as I was off today so I trained right after breakfast)
    2 afternoon
    2 bedtime

Thoughts: Still haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with this product. Had a decent deadlift day, but nothing spectacular.

Sleep - same
    PUMP - average
    Muscle Endurance--quick recovery between sets and lactic acid buffering - average
    Strength - average

Hey guys...

Just wanted to update. I came down with quite the cold on my third day and haven't trained since. I stopped taking the product day 3 so that it would not be wasted when I wasn't training. As soon as I start to feel better I will finish the course of the product and continue the log.

I'm back!

Ok, I came down with a wicked case of the flu just before exams. I lost about 10lbs in a little over a week as I couldnt eat without it coming back up.

Anyways, I allowed myself to get back in the gym and train normally for about two weeks to get my strength back up. Now, I've restarted the powerFULL and feeling great. I have plenty of the product left as I began to feel sick about the 3rd day and discontinued it. I'll get about 6 days full dosage out of this.

Day 1 (again):

Today's Dose:

2 afternoon
    2 bedtime

Thoughts: Average workout as this was the first day. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Sleep - same
    PUMP - average
    Strength - average

Day 2

Today's Dose:

2 afternoon
    2 bedtime

Thoughts: Average workout as this was the first day. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Sleep - same
    PUMP - average
    Strength - average

Day 3

Today's Dose:

2 afternoon
    2 bedtime

Thoughts:
    Today was a bench day. I had a great workout. I felt that I had much more energy today and a pretty good pump throughout. My strength on bench had gone up since the previous week and I finally hit my PR on bench again after not reaching it in the last 3 months.
    I increased my training volume quite a bit today as I did feel much stronger and my stamina felt much better.

Sleep - same
    PUMP - good pump today
    Muscle Endurance--quick recovery between sets and lactic acid buffering - Noticibly more better than average.
    Strength - INCREASED felt stronger today than I've felt in a long time

As an added bonus, I've felt that my mood has felt a lot better in the last few days.

Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Random907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dude, did you just get this stuff recently?

Originally Posted by KingdomCome
    dude, did you just get this stuff recently?
    No,

I recieved it back in the begining of December. My second day using powerFULL I came down with a wicked case of the flu. I couldnt train for well over a week and lost a **** load of weight. I just got back to where I was so I figured I'd give it a go. I wanted to make sure I followed through with it as I was chosen as a product tester (even though it is a bit late).

Check out the 1st post...its from Dec 3.

Day 4

Today's Dose:

3 Pre-workout
    2 afternoon
    2 bedtime

Thoughts: I was really sore today but had to force myself to train with the gym being closed the next 3 days due to the holidays. This will be my last day training on powerFULL as I will run out of caps before the next day that I train.

Even though I was sore, I had a pretty good deadlift day. I still felt a really good pump from this product. Its really a shame that I wasn't able to take today off and train a day or two on the weekend...but what you going to do...

Sleep - same
    PUMP - good pump today
    Muscle Endurance--quick recovery between sets and lactic acid buffering - Noticibly better than average.
    Strength - INCREASED felt stronger today than I've felt in a long time

As an added bonus, I've felt that my mood has felt a lot better in the last few days.

Final Thoughts

I did enjoy using this product as I really felt that it had a definite effect on muscle pump. I do however feel that I really needed to take it for a longer period of time to feel the full effects.

Would I use it again? Yes. I would not pay too much for the product, but if you can find a good deal its certainly worth a shot. I myself am curious as to how a full bottle would serve me, so I will probably pick one up in the future at some point to run a real cycle.

Overall, these are my thoughts on the effects taht I felt:

Sleep - NONE
    Pumps - Good pumps even when not training on this product
    Muscle Endurance - I did notice an increase in endurance between sets at points while using this product
    Strength - Slight increase, but its tough to tell with only using this product for a few days.

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by quigs
    I did enjoy using this product as I really felt that it had a definite effect on muscle pump. I do however feel that I really needed to take it for a longer period of time to feel the full effects.

Would I use it again? Yes. I would not pay too much for the product, but if you can find a good deal its certainly worth a shot. I myself am curious as to how a full bottle would serve me, so I will probably pick one up in the future at some point to run a real cycle.

Overall, these are my thoughts on the effects taht I felt:

Sleep - NONE
    Pumps - Good pumps even when not training on this product
    Muscle Endurance - I did notice an increase in endurance between sets at points while using this product
    Strength - Slight increase, but its tough to tell with only using this product for a few days.
    Great reveiw for a 4 day supplement trial!

thank you