Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by qbanlinx View Post
    Actually you're right, it is cheaper than piracetam. My numbers were initially wrong, also, I read in a few spots that dosage is 20mg 1-3x/day. How's your experience so far with the 20mg daily, and how would you compare it to piracetam?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7584833&page=2 Give that a read.

I've found the effect to last steadily for most of the day. You could probably do a 20mg/20mg per day dosage as well, but I haven't found it to be needed.

zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been taking Focus XT (1serv) + Piracetam (~4-5g) for some time and love the effects, but was disappointed when Piracetam prices doubled not long ago, so I'm considering replacing it with something else when I run out of it. Can you guys suggest an inexpensive substitute?

What do you guys think about Focus XT + ALCAR? Or is there enough ALCAR already in Focus XT?
    google for "hard rhino" piracetam.

seems to be a very good source of high quality piracetam, according to multiple nootropic forums.

i received mine recently, and i find that it's stronger than my SNS brand piracetam.

Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I noticed in your advanced study stack ALCAR was not present, why is that? Also, I've only been taking ALCAR for study purposes because I thought this would be more than enough...2g daily actually. Am I just a noob or wtf. I have posted about a great study stack and ALCAR is what 99.9% recommended at 2g daily.
    Orthopedic Murse - Lifting Patients For a Living

Lifetime Natty And Will Forever Remain That Way

qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ChrisG12 View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7584833&page=2 Give that a read.

I've found the effect to last steadily for most of the day. You could probably do a 20mg/20mg per day dosage as well, but I haven't found it to be needed.
    Thanks for linking that thread. I found everyone's feedback very helpful and look forward to further updates.

My experience with piracetam at 4-5g/day is increased drive and creativity (I tend to think more outside the box) plus elevated good mood. From what I've read on noopept I hope to experience an increased focus/concentration for banging out daily tasks.

When I run out of my current supply of piracetam I'm going to test with ALCAR and noopept based on the feedback they've received. This will be in addition to continued use of focus xt - a solid long-term base for me. Looking forward to the caff-free focus xt for those late evenings of studying before sleep.

icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    What do you consider a long time?

I always take a break and never experienced this.
    i have had these symptoms appear within a month or two of beginning but i have also taken alcar for about a year before they appear.

Any other products you're taking?
    yes, none that i believe should have these effects or interaction... fish oil, creatine, ubiquinol, and magnesium.

i get the stiff neck which i believe is a sign of too much acetylcholine? this happens with dosages as low as 500mg per day.

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zabjudahheart View Post
    google for "hard rhino" piracetam.

seems to be a very good source of high quality piracetam, according to multiple nootropic forums.

i received mine recently, and i find that it's stronger than my SNS brand piracetam.
    Good to hear. I ordered from them a couple months ago, and just have been waiting to finish up my SNS Piracetam before I started using the HardRhino.

I'm thinking the difference in strength is just placebo however.

Thanks for linking that thread. I found everyone's feedback very helpful and look forward to further updates.

My experience with piracetam at 4-5g/day is increased drive and creativity (I tend to think more outside the box) plus elevated good mood. From what I've read on noopept I hope to experience an increased focus/concentration for banging out daily tasks.

When I run out of my current supply of piracetam I'm going to test with ALCAR and noopept based on the feedback they've received. This will be in addition to continued use of focus xt - a solid long-term base for me. Looking forward to the caff-free focus xt for those late evenings of studying before sleep.
    Sounds like what I'm doing, except noopept + piracetam + alcar. And the caffeine free focus xt is fantastic, have 3 tubs of it myself. I simply add caffeine tabs if I feel a need for them.

Originally Posted by icecold9487 View Post
    i have had these symptoms appear within a month or two of beginning but i have also taken alcar for about a year before they appear.

yes, none that i believe should have these effects or interaction... fish oil, creatine, ubiquinol, and magnesium.

i get the stiff neck which i believe is a sign of too much acetylcholine? this happens with dosages as low as 500mg per day.
    Ah, wish I could help you but I honestly have no idea. I know Coop(SNS) does 3months on, 1 month off I believe, but I'm not sure what his exact reason are.

I've never noticed a problem with a stiff neck either. ALCAR, from my understanding, only acts as a precursor to Ach, so while levels should be elevated, it shouldn't reach a harmful level. This tends to happen if too many cholinergics are combined, especially ones that inhibit ach-ase (Hup A).

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    Yessir, how's that tub treating you, almost out I imagine?...

Be careful, against the rules to discuss other retailers on this board.
    ive been using it judiciously I was TDY for 2 weeks so I didnt use it then now I use it when absolutely necessary and not as a luxury to make it ;ast lol

qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qbanlinx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like what I'm doing, except noopept + piracetam + alcar.
    Have you taken noopept and piracetam separately? Curious if anyone has experienced somewhat different effects from the two, or if noopept is generally considered a more efficient & cost-effective substitute for piracetam.

Have you taken noopept and piracetam separately? Curious if anyone has experienced somewhat different effects from the two, or if noopept is generally considered a more efficient & cost-effective substitute for piracetam.
    Ah, I keep meaning too try, but I haven't tried it yet. I'll try it out within the next few days.

And did 25mg of Noopept today, and once again, extremely irritable. Going to drop to 15mg or so for tomorrow.

Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was emailing coop two weeks ago about ALCAR and he said at the three month point is when you will definitely notice benefits of ALCAR. He said nothing about three months on one month off, actually he recommended taking ALCAR daily at 1g a day.

Originally Posted by Workhard20 View Post
    I was emailing coop two weeks ago about ALCAR and he said at the three month point is when you will definitely notice benefits of ALCAR. He said nothing about three months on one month off, actually he recommended taking ALCAR daily at 1g a day.
    This is the quote I have from him

Quite a bit of time. As with all supplements, I like to cycle ALCAR. 2g daily is the perfect dose, though if I plan on doing some heavy drinking, I'll toss back another 2g 30 minutes before my first shot.

Are you using any R/Na-R-ALA alongside the ALCAR? It can't hurt to prevent a pro-oxidative state that could potentially be induced by prolonged ALCAR use.

Anyway, I do 2g ALCAR daily for 3 months then take 2-4 weeks off before resuming use.

zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good to hear. I ordered from them a couple months ago, and just have been waiting to finish up my SNS Piracetam before I started using the HardRhino.

I'm thinking the difference in strength is just placebo however.

Sounds like what I'm doing, except noopept + piracetam + alcar. And the caffeine free focus xt is fantastic, have 3 tubs of it myself. I simply add caffeine tabs if I feel a need for them.

Ah, wish I could help you but I honestly have no idea. I know Coop(SNS) does 3months on, 1 month off I believe, but I'm not sure what his exact reason are.

I've never noticed a problem with a stiff neck either. ALCAR, from my understanding, only acts as a precursor to Ach, so while levels should be elevated, it shouldn't reach a harmful level. This tends to happen if too many cholinergics are combined, especially ones that inhibit ach-ase (Hup A).
    I forgot to mention, there have been rumors going around lately that any SNS brand piracetam you can find now, are most likely just "replaced" with lower quality piracetam (makes sense, since SNS only had one run of Piracetam before they discontinued it), and with its white seal removed (the white seal directly under the lid).

This is true for me, because my first tub of the 500g SNS Piracetam from 2 years ago, was just as good as my current HardRhino stash. Previously, I was using my 2nd tub of 500g SNS Piracetam, purchased a few months ago on amazon, and its seal was broken. I still took the risk of ingesting it, since I've heard of others being satisfied with their "broken seal" containers.

Turns out I always needed at at least twice the dose from my 2nd SNS tub, to match the effects of my 1st SNS tub or current HardRhino piracetam.

Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000)
    If anyone would be willing to post their current nootropic stacks with dosages, that would be useful.
    Also, if you could indicate which racetams have worked best for you personally (and in what ways), that would be nice as well.

That's odd. At three months is when he noticed benefits and suggested to take 1g daily. Does anyone else take 1g daily? Or does everyone cycle off? What would be the problem taking an amino acid daily?

gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nootropic noob here..

I have a tub of SNS choline citrate (1g per scoop), SNS piracetam (1g per scoop), and Source Naturals Huperzine A (200mcg per tab).
    What dosages would you recommend for general school/study improvement? I'm looking for increased focus, improved memory, and just a sharper mindset.

If there are any other nootropics you think I should add please let me know, will rep for any help.

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trying N-pept soon! Anyone use it before?
    Free Agent.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Not me, but I'm sure you'll do something about that

Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7584833&page=2

Mine and a couple others reports.

So far I really enjoy it, with the only bad side effect being the irritability.

Originally Posted by Fuze* View Post
    If anyone would be willing to post their current nootropic stacks with dosages, that would be useful.
    Also, if you could indicate which racetams have worked best for you personally (and in what ways), that would be nice as well.
    Responded to your PM, but I'd figure I would post it here anyways as I've had a few people ask me.

5g Piracetam
    2-4g Choline Citrate
    20mg Noopept
    750mg Aniracetam
    2g ALCAR
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamin

These next 3 are used as needed (Hup A no more than 4 times/week, Sulbuitamine 3/week.)
    Huperzine A 100-200mcg
    Focus XT 1 scoop
    Sulbuitamine 600mg

I've also been using half a spirodex tab as well recently (Found an old sample bottle).

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Not me, but I'm sure you'll do something about that
    That is fo sho

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7584833&page=2

Mine and a couple others reports.

So far I really enjoy it, with the only bad side effect being the irritability.

Thanks for that man!
    Free Agent.

champion w8lifter in prog boykid28's Avatar
    boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just out of curiosity:
    Has any1 tried/stacked/mixed vinpocetine with arginine( or any N.O. Product)?
    -we are what we repeatedly do. therefore, excellence is not an act but a habit.
    -sollevatore di pesi campione in corso
    -"that guy is running in shorts"Dr.House
    "he's not running, he's trolling"Dr.Wilson

gym PR's:

snatch:90kg
    clean & jerk:117.5kg
    total:202.3kg

oly squat:179.5kg

journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130985093

Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can some of the more experienced members with nootropics look at the thread I just started and help me out? Thanks.
    I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do this I keep on doing. (Romans 7:15,17-19)

*90 hour workweek crew*

bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just bought all the ingredients for the advanced study pack..... I dun goof'd in getting so many pills, brb will need a refill in like 2.5 weeks
    Seattle Sports Crew

NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000)
    PRAMIRACETAM IS amazing guys! I've been taking it for 2 months so far at doasges of 30-140mg capsuled

Positive Effects
    Focus is off the charts
    Memory improved big time and I'm able to make deep connections to anything I'm learning
    No need for coffee since pram really kicks my brain to hyperdrive everyday
    Motivated to do anything I desire
    Emotions are not numbed for me but instead I'm like a rock. Nothing phases me and I'm happier than ever.
    Made my meditations sessions even better = even better emotional state
    Confidence off the charts

Negatives? None besides that it takes maybe a week for the effects to cumulate

anonymous
    Anyone got some recent feedback on this? Contemplating on putting an order in just to try this ish out, anyone got any recommendations on what I should start with?

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Murdertrain View Post
    Anyone got some recent feedback on this? Contemplating on putting an order in just to try this ish out, anyone got any recommendations on what I should start with?
    Of?
    Meow

necroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necroman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

non stim nootropics

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Hey help me out here bro

Advice?
    If you want mind focus without the jitters use Noopept or Aniracetam they have some anti-anxiety benefits. If you want a legal stim nootropic use adrafinil (legal modafinil). you can grab this junk Advancenootropics (dot) com

bigleopardskin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigleopardskin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigleopardskin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigleopardskin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes - pramiracetam is amazing!!

anything from newstarnootropics dot com is highly recommended.

I've have good results with all of the racetam nootropics. the key is stacking them. find a combination that works best for you. take advice from others and then modify it to suit you.

Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marc_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    strong bump.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ordered some Aniracetam this morning.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.